The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

[apologies for poor writing. mood isn't good]

~ before SIL 'saw' my messages to my wife, about her ridiculous method for success at work mindset, me talking smack about her dressing, her choice of clothes and underwear, I had been to their place a few times for dinner and to fuck wife on her bed at her request... During the late hours, I saw SIL's panties washed and hung in the common toilet. Despite having no feelings or attraction to her, I picked her panty up on 3 occasions to laugh at how plain they are.... Being the carefree ass I was back then, I think she knew, because subsequently, she didn't hang them in there anymore.

Anger

Anger

Anger

I drove off from their condo, feeling ridiculed and just too old for this shit.

"oh she asked me to come over and have lunch"

Still cannot believe SIL was so spiteful? and that smirk that idiot gave... showing me the take outs he had bought.... acting cute?

The thoughts of what SIL was wearing... braless? just in her panties? and shirt? where the fuck was she????

I am too old for such drama...

I AM GETTING TOO OLD FOR SUCH DRAMA!

FUCK IT!!!

I drove back home.... my wife was also gone.. my cum dump pig wasn't available, I regretted not taking SIL's lacey black bra back.

Drank on my sofa, I recall my life in the past 2 years... SO MUCH has happened and in such a rush.... lockdown depression led to stupid decisions back to back?

What the fuck was I doing with marriage? do I even know my wife? She used to be at my beck and call, she used to be so innocent and so goody goody... used to try so hard to please me... to make sure I was at my best....

now because I give her less attention, she doesn't even try anymore? even when we were living together with SIL out of the picture..... she wasn't the same anymore, FOREVER ON HER DAMN PHONE! I started to become very disgruntled with where my life was ...... regret and anger.... I drank a lot and fell asleep ...

MY PHONE RANG....

Blur, also desperate... is it SIL??? is it her???

YES!

me : hello? where were you ? where are you now???

SIL : hi . wait. not alone now. check with you first, did you let him in?

me : him ? who?

SIL : erm... COL... you were here just now? where are you now?

me : yes.

suddenly, reality came rushing back.. I was out of my daze

me : what is the matter with you? why the hell will you invite him over for lunch? where the fuck were you? did you just fuck with him????

I started screaming at her..

SIL : huh . wait... why are you.... ARGH!

She hung up on me...

(pardon how petty I was)

I called her back... she hung up on me...

three more times....

her phone switched off.

In a mad and angry rush, I got up in a hurry, felt the blood rush to my head... my body felt weak... I recall a blank.... I think I collapsed back on the sofa, body suffered from exhaustion at that time, and dehydration. The next thing I remembered was my wife waking me up, asking me to get dinner for the both of us........

I got up in a blur.... grabbed keys wallet and phone and headed out......

3 missed calls....

SIL!

gosh !

SHIT!!!

I called her back immediately.... it rang... but there was no answer... I checked the missed calls, it was FIVE hours ago.. what time was it already???

I sped my way down, the guard whom I wasn't familiar with gave a bit of issue because I couldn't find the key card.... I rushed to their unit, thankfully, I didn't see any male shoes I didn't recognise.... entered they keycode and headed in, rushed to her bedroom, the door was opened...

me : hey... wait... what are you doing?

SIL was in a lacey red lingerie set with black lace!
Old 22-05-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

~ my SIL isn't close to any of her relatives... just her parents, but even them, she's always had to tolerate how they spoilt and enabled the elder sister's princess and selfish ways, overcompensating her with 'love' because she wasn't as successful in school.

panic

anger

jealous

HOT

me : why are you wearing this? what did you just do???

SIL was hooking the back of her bra and stood up to face me in her full figure glory..... her face was never that pretty but it was sweet enough..... I stared at her.... fuck! her body was still good at 30... breasts were still FIRM!

SIL : stupiddddd! I just buzzed you in you DUMB DUMB!!

me : BUT! oh..... erm...... so what happ

SIL came up to me and put her hand under my jaw and shut my mouth....

SIL : before we say anything to each other and ruin everything again.......

SIL pulled me to the edge of her bed, she stood by the same rough spot I had 'raped' her on the bed last night and lifted my polo shirt. I threw my belongings on her bed, and proceeded to lift my shirt up, as my face was covered, I felt SIL pull my penis out of shorts and started to kiss my fully erected penis...... she was being so gentle and passionate about it....

I just looked down at her... mesmerised.... in awe..... her eyes were shut, licking and sucking me away... when she opened her eyes to look at me......

SIL : oei! wake up!

she looked shy but happy.... I recall this with her before.... back when we were in the office I think. She stood up and locked lips with me.... then asked.....

SIL : do you want me to finish down there for you or?

me : or?

SIL : we try last night again....

last night again? what did she mean by that?

me : last night?

SIL : mmmm.. yup......

me : can you explain to me? you mean like....... me force you?

that was odd...... did COL teach her something? to catch me in some act???? is that why she's wearing something like this???

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 22-05-2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old 22-05-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
asbt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent continuation of the story
Old 22-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster

~ my wife had an ex boyfriend whom she was with, on and off... on and off.. on and off again...

who would have thought.... just 3 words.........

just three words....... can just make the sex SO GOOD! it was heart warming and meltingly good!

" make me yours....."

That look on her face..... it wasn't the smoothest or the sluttiest, but it was clear, she was trying her hardest..... from someone so innocent.... the way she whispered that into my ear, it was awkward, she felt unnatural... but she was trying... she looked so nervous and shy..... but she was trying..... SIL bit her lip as she sat backwards, she leaned backwards, her elbows keeping her body still up slanted....

me : say it again to me... please...

SIL : huh ? oh.... erm..... make me yoursssss....

upon hearing that, I removed my shorts and spread her legs wide and hard, pressing down on her inner thighs, she fidgeted a little, shocked by my use of some force, but she looked excited... with one hand holding on to my penis, the other, I slid her panties and stretched it to the side and pushed my penis in......

GOSH, it was still SO TIGHT!

and the most amazing thing was.... SHE WAS WET! FUCKING WET!

I could jam it mostly in! Our eyes widened as we looked deep into each others' eyes....

me : are you mine?

SIL nodded her head in submission and looked back at me... we locked lips and I started to thrust my penis in and out of her pussy gently and slowly... it was SO TIGHT, but also SO DAMN SMOOTH! she was SO WET!!! SO DAMN WET!

the outer lining of her panties was hurting my penis shaft as I increased my pace... SIL was just hugging me and we were just looking at each other.... in love?

then, my phone rang.... we ignored it..........

but it kept ringing.... SIL just reached for it......

FUCK!

she saw who was calling because she immediately shuck the phone to me and pointed at it ... telling me to answer it...

I took it from her, saw that it was her sister...

FUCK!

I just felt so frustrated, I hung up on her and switched off the phone.

SIL : noooo!

she snatched my phone from me, waited for it to allow her to reboot it...

me : just ignore her. she can order food for herself.

SIL : no! please. please... please.... I cannot continue... please...

SIL pushed me away and gave me her look of pleading.... begging me... I relented, pulled my penis out and took the phone from her.. got up, stepped outside and called her back. voices were raised, I came up with some excuse of work emergency...

I hung up and turned around.......

SIL was behind me, but didn't look disappointed. She had already put on a t-shirt and she came to me, with something in her hand..... and handed it over to me....

SIL : she wants dinner right? go.. please... I'll be here waiting for you.... ALONE! you dumb dumb.

I just stood there.... stumped... dumb.. .smiled at her, hugged her and kissed her hard and hurried off in a cute way, causing her to say "stoopiddd" again... and giggled....

SIL : don't forget the condo card this time! dumb dumb! hehe.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate your continuation.

Lucky I dumb dumb camping here for more updates.
Old 23-05-2024, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
iFish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Appreciate your continuation.

Lucky I dumb dumb camping here for more updates.
Good things are worth the wait
Old 23-05-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

How nice it would be to hear a gal voluntarily tell you she is all yrs for the taking n for u to enjoy...wonder wat kind of enjoyment they feel when yr thing is inside their thing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-05-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
davet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
~ my wife had an ex boyfriend whom she was with, on and off... on and off.. on and off again...

who would have thought.... just 3 words.........

just three words....... can just make the sex SO GOOD! it was heart warming and meltingly good!

" make me yours....."

That look on her face..... it wasn't the smoothest or the sluttiest, but it was clear, she was trying her hardest..... from someone so innocent.... the way she whispered that into my ear, it was awkward, she felt unnatural... but she was trying... she looked so nervous and shy..... but she was trying..... SIL bit her lip as she sat backwards, she leaned backwards, her elbows keeping her body still up slanted....

me : say it again to me... please...

SIL : huh ? oh.... erm..... make me yoursssss....

upon hearing that, I removed my shorts and spread her legs wide and hard, pressing down on her inner thighs, she fidgeted a little, shocked by my use of some force, but she looked excited... with one hand holding on to my penis, the other, I slid her panties and stretched it to the side and pushed my penis in......

GOSH, it was still SO TIGHT!

and the most amazing thing was.... SHE WAS WET! FUCKING WET!

I could jam it mostly in! Our eyes widened as we looked deep into each others' eyes....

me : are you mine?

SIL nodded her head in submission and looked back at me... we locked lips and I started to thrust my penis in and out of her pussy gently and slowly... it was SO TIGHT, but also SO DAMN SMOOTH! she was SO WET!!! SO DAMN WET!

the outer lining of her panties was hurting my penis shaft as I increased my pace... SIL was just hugging me and we were just looking at each other.... in love?

then, my phone rang.... we ignored it..........

but it kept ringing.... SIL just reached for it......

FUCK!

she saw who was calling because she immediately shuck the phone to me and pointed at it ... telling me to answer it...

I took it from her, saw that it was her sister...

FUCK!

I just felt so frustrated, I hung up on her and switched off the phone.

SIL : noooo!

she snatched my phone from me, waited for it to allow her to reboot it...

me : just ignore her. she can order food for herself.

SIL : no! please. please... please.... I cannot continue... please...

SIL pushed me away and gave me her look of pleading.... begging me... I relented, pulled my penis out and took the phone from her.. got up, stepped outside and called her back. voices were raised, I came up with some excuse of work emergency...

I hung up and turned around.......

SIL was behind me, but didn't look disappointed. She had already put on a t-shirt and she came to me, with something in her hand..... and handed it over to me....

SIL : she wants dinner right? go.. please... I'll be here waiting for you.... ALONE! you dumb dumb.

I just stood there.... stumped... dumb.. .smiled at her, hugged her and kissed her hard and hurried off in a cute way, causing her to say "stoopiddd" again... and giggled....

SIL : don't forget the condo card this time! dumb dumb! hehe.
Imagine how she looks so hot when she say " make me yours "
Old 23-05-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

~ SIL had a major crush on this guy during her university days on campus hostel, he was all nice to her... but it later turned out, he was trying to date her roommate.

While driving off, SIL called... we chatted, she was so sweet to me, reminding me to drive slowly... she will be chatting with me the entire journey, I can stay calm and not have dumb dumb thoughts..

- phone call -

me : are you hungry?

SIL : nopeee....

me : what are you doing now?

SIL : just resting in bed.... hugging my pillowwww....

me : the one that has my smell?

SIL : hehe. how you know.......

me : so the months after moved out, how were you?

SIL : hmmm... why you ask?

me : it was painful for me... I wanted to leave you alone at work to give you your space...

SIL : it wasn't easy for me also. I was very lonely.

me : why didn't you start dating?

SIL : nobody want laa...

me : says who? you know I want you the whole time righttttt?

SIL : stupidd... but yes... I knew...

me : how?

SIL : I caught you staring at me from afar... SO MANY TIMES! thankfully no one realised it you know!

me : wow you knew? it was torture for me! especially when you wore new clothes!

SIL : you dumb dumb thought I wore it for someone right?

me : how did you know? hold on ... ( I placed the order for a simple hor fun takeaway)

me : wait, are you hungry?

SIL : not really. if we are hungry later, can use up the stuff in the fridge.

me : we? how do you know I'm coming back?

SIL : huh? what do you mean???

me : of course la! just kidding with you...

SIL : can you don't make this kind of joke?

me : sorry sorry...

SIL hung up on me...

what's with her ? she sounded totally different! she sounded pathetic and worried and seriously scared!

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 23-05-2024 at 10:30 AM.
Old 23-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
izjspore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyizjspore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
~ it's all a blur now, the wife found my stash of lingerie I kept around from previous lovers, she made a huge quarrel out of it and insisted that she can no longer live in that apartment ever. being in love, I tried to be a good fiance and gave in to her, and after persuasion from her, I included her name into the next house we decided to buy.

I went back to the toilet to check, there was nothing washed. Looked into the pail, I saw the grey bra which she was wearing in the pail, mixed with the awful bermudas she wore to the crematorium that morning and the white shirt. her panties were missing....

Worry

Anxiety

Influx of the worst thoughts...

Was she out with..... goodness.... COL??? where the fuck is her panties? did he come over? the panties is with him???? where are they now?

I hurried angrily into her room (pardon my jealousy and pettiness, I was having insufficient sleep then as well) I looked at her bed, the stains on the edge of the side of her bedsheet, stains of her dried blood from her hymen which I just broke the night before were still there.

I had just fucked her into submission just lesser than 24 hours ago.... Did I open her up sexually? She did admit feelings for COL... did my absence during her crucial lonely part made her succumb for company? I checked her closet, didn't notice anything amiss.... Wait, where's the lacey black bra set she wore? I rushed back to the toilet to check the pail... Ok, it's still there.

Doorbell...

Who the fuck is it? Could it be SIL???

I rushed to open....

FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?
Lets continue this story
Old 23-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

I panicked .... tried calling her back... the phone line was engaged.... three more times it happened....

then finally, a message

SIL : I'm trying to call you back you dumb dumb!

when we finally reconnected.... it was rather desperate on both sides.. both sides apologised... SIL apologised and told me she had a minor panic attack and needed to calm herself down.... it made me feel good, knowing that i meant so much to her, that the idea I wasn't going back to her.. we continued to chat sweetly ...

SIL : I tell you something ok..... I was actually quite happy that you still take notice.... and when I wore something new (a neck high dark green satin blouse with a pencil skirt) that day....

me : you are really sharp... or did I stand there for too long?

SIL : yup you did...

me : haha... your top... was rather tight.... was trying to see what you paired it with inside....

SIL : nothing special la...

me : I saw white strap hehe. you paired it well... it was tight though, surprised to see you so daring to reveal your assets...

SIL : what assets!!! I regretted it ok. had to wear cardigan the whole day.... and you were standing there to see if someone was coming to talk to me lo...

me : haha you know me well... and I was very happy to see you brush him off and ignore him... did you do that because you knew I was watching??

SIL : yup. I didn't want you to talk to me, but I still cared for how you feel ok!

me : yup I know... but if I wasn't looking, would you let him talk to you then?

SIL : erm.. I guess so...

me : but why? you know he's not genuinely nice to you right....

SIL : I was bored I guess... what's worse than harmless chatting?

at least she was being honest...

me : anyway, I bought something soupy for us to share... a little hungry.

SIL : no need... told you I will prepare something for you.

me : no you must eat a little right?

SIL : yup I will.. you should know by now I don't eat much right! if not later become her size ! hehe... (she was referring to her sister... my wife)

me : any size I will still want you like mad la... but please, you need to eat something ok? for your health...

SIL : I WILL be eating something ok... from you... later. don't worry!

me : wait what do you mean?

SIL : I can hear you parking... call me later ok! byeeee

she hung up.....

I felt happy.... genuinely happy and excited... I went up, left all the packs of food there and just left, I didn't even bother to check on my own wife.. She'd be on the phone.

=== phone ===

me : hey, I'm heading back to the car, do we need anything?

SIL : hmmmm... can I ask you for a favour?

me : yes sure, what is it?

SIL : is your work laptop at home?

me : it's actually in my car...

SIL : can you bring it up later? I want to do something...

me : oh ok sure....

I thought you want to fuck ? hmmm...
Old 23-05-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
kingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingoflyon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exciting. this story is wrong but good
Old 23-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

~ my wife and I were FUN. she was pleasing, eager to please, at my beck and call... wore whatever I wanted her to wear... ANYTHING, or nothing! accompanied me for my office events too... and according to her, I took her first time from her when we had drunken sex

gosh..

how could I have those thoughts???

I thought SIL wanted to use me to advance her career???

really???

She greeted me at the door...

IN one large T-shirt... wait... that's MY T-shirt! when did she even take it???

she ushered me to the dining table and my simple dinner which she cooked was waiting for me. She sat me down and sat on my lap and fed me... I groped her waist and felt her panties which I had fucked her in just now... her bra wasn't worn, I felt her nipples on my chest a few times... they were HARD and erected... she had her spectacles on, she looked so nerdy, but yet innocent and sweet... ready to be used, brand new!

It was a light meal. she got up and cleared the dishes, brought it over to the sink and started washing... she bent forward on occasion, showing off her panties to me.... I lost control, got up and walked towards her and hugged her from behind....

me : I feel like fucking you from behind dear.

SIL : huh. hey! don't talk like that so rude!

me : means I cannot?

SIL : can... but wait... not tonight. not like that...

me : oh. ok.. got surprise I guess...

SIL : not telling you! huhhh... stop kissing me like that luh...

me : then how you want me to kiss you?

SIL : normal way...

me : why?

SIL : I cannot concentrate... let me quickly wash this up first ok. you go get your laptop and set up in my room. find a simple task for me to do, I need to be sharp again for work!

me : oh. yes. that is true...

happily I went to her room and set up on her ridiculously neat table... booted my laptop and waited, looked around the room... everything was so neat, just her bed. it was still messy from earlier... she still hasn't changed the sheets yet... I felt relaxed.... it was just us in the house...

SIL came in shortly tapped her hands on my shoulders and greeted me... We talked a little and found some offline work for her to help me complete. I offered her my chair but she wanted to stand beside me to do.... bending forward..............

this was a fucking turn on!!!! I couldn't help but grope between her legs up and down.............

slowly....

caressing.... watching her as she typed and clicked away, focusing on the task..... I could see the reflection off my laptop screen and could see into her t-shirt, which was mine and larger.... I saw how LITTLE her breasts sagged downwards by gravity... I am so LUCKY! even though my wife's breasts were HUGE, they have already sagged.... given the women I've dated were usually over 33.... SIL was the rare 30 year old I get....

wait... is she sweating? I looked at her cute face... no. the air con was blowing on us, her fringe was swaying, so gorgeous! wait... why was her inner thigh moist....

I felt it again...

wait ... what is it???
Old 23-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is she dripping?
Old 23-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

SIL is aroused and wet, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1