The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-06-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
GhostOfAvanaat is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
I have got no issue but from your tone, seems like you have some issue. What can you buy for 3000 baht in Bangkok? 3000 baht doesn’t even pay for one of my sessions at La Belle.
La Belle higher end. 3000 you can still get at sukhumvit.
Old 26-06-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AomaahaRaider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Last trip in April I saw quite a few Arabs in Nana also. 3-4 guys sit right at the stage, stuffing money down ladies panties then walking away to the next joint lol
Oil money hahahaha. I think those chinese people trying to be influencer recommend nana but the style and concept i think ultimately dont suit the chinese taste. after all the clips to recommend it seems they dont flood there.
Old 26-06-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AomaahaRaider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pohloong14 View Post
how thailand ktv scene work? is it possible to go as solo?

how much cost?
girl pay by time, they dont butterfly.

solo can.

depend on location got range from approx 6k to 50k depending on how you play.
Old 26-06-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Walau so hiong!

You sure she's not a ladyboy?
ID name not Somchai?

Ladyboys like to fondle guy's dick in public!

I dunno bout lady boys but real girls do fondle/squeeze in the open(clubs) or grab your hands to cup their melons
Old 26-06-2024, 01:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Visited Smile Bkk once few months back, they have a wide selection of girls there and price is quite reasonable. The receptionist/owner quite cute and friendly, can go down and chat with her and take a look at their selections.
Nice share, upped +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-06-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Outcalled BMB massage to my Sukhumvit hotel at 230am. Wechat wxid_boqbrhcad24422 . 3.2k 1 hour. Alisa was the pick. Capped bj. Pretty generic. Speaks Chin pretty well. Id recommened if you needed a release and lazy to go out.
Old 26-06-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 13
obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Just to summarize for bros who lazy to read:

- 2 guys go into bar with no one inside cos still early.
- They started drinking and later MMS told them guy LDs.
- Friend high liao so agreed.
- MMS brought out tequila shots and after 3 rounds TS not happy
- TS confronted MMS but they are told to pay so TS' friend LLST pay with CC

TS, this one not scam, this is just lesson for beginners. If you never state how many drinks or who to buy for the establishment will just assume you're buying for everyone. Also. the fact all ladies went to you and your friend makes it more obvious. If you can't control your alcohol intake or don't know how gogo bar works then it's best you stay away. You heng the bouncers and staff never do anything and you're able to leave.
Actually, I didn't know they can remove their bottoms inside the gogo bar. I'm a Thai noob so only went chionging in BKK once and went to nana, I never saw any ladies remove bottom...
Old 26-06-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of

I have a possibly stupid question for the senior BKK chiongsters, when you all go out gogo, club and bars, do you bring your things in sling bag as most other foreigners do? As I was a noob, that's what I did because everywhere in bkk have announcements saying to be careful of thieves and pickpockets. Wonder if carrying my small sling in front of my body makes me seem green and easy to chop carrot.
Old 26-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
I dunno bout lady boys but real girls do fondle/squeeze in the open(clubs) or grab your hands to cup their melons
I'm not handsome or a superstar so no such luck in non P4P clubs so far in my 20 years of cheonging in Thailand.

Maybe khun naemlo may have encountered such pleasures as a long time BKK resident!
Old 26-06-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I have a possibly stupid question for the senior BKK chiongsters, when you all go out gogo, club and bars, do you bring your things in sling bag as most other foreigners do? As I was a noob, that's what I did because everywhere in bkk have announcements saying to be careful of thieves and pickpockets. Wonder if carrying my small sling in front of my body makes me seem green and easy to chop carrot.
It doesn't matter if you carry a sling bag or not.
If you're the complacent type you can still be pickpocketed from Asia to Europe.

Just be aware of your valuables in crowded places.
Split your cash into 2 portions placed in different compartments.

In Europe gypsies are the most suspicious.
In Thailand ladyboys are the most dangerous!
Old 26-06-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you carry a sling bag or not.
If you're the complacent type you can still be pickpocketed from Asia to Europe.

Just be aware of your valuables in crowded places.
Split your cash into 2 portions placed in different compartments.

In Europe gypsies are the most suspicious.
In Thailand ladyboys are the most dangerous!
Ah I see thank you for the tips, usually I see the videos of clubs in bkk I don't see many people carrying sling bag to go club.
Old 26-06-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
Outcalled BMB massage to my Sukhumvit hotel at 230am. Wechat wxid_boqbrhcad24422 . 3.2k 1 hour. Alisa was the pick. Capped bj. Pretty generic. Speaks Chin pretty well. Id recommened if you needed a release and lazy to go out.
Wechat account not found
Old 26-06-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, you can also put your things in the safe or inside your luggage. Wherever you go just need to use common sense and open eyes big2. If you're the type to kena carrot chop then sure will kena carrot chopped.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm not handsome or a superstar so no such luck in non P4P clubs so far in my 20 years of cheonging in Thailand.

Maybe khun naemlo may have encountered such pleasures as a long time BKK resident!
They don't care if you're handsome or not, just how thick your wallet is (not your dick)
Old 26-06-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've been getting recommendations for Thai pub/bar/restaurant, those with PR hostess kind, on FB a lot lately. They tend to be further away from the usual chionging places and main city, anyone knows what's the practice at these places? Have playability? Have see these places also can hang flower one.

Edit: sorry bros browsed more and found out this is called gclub from another thread here, will read more for info
Most only have a few precious days to cheong BKK.
Unless one has been to BKK uncountable times it's impractical to experiment those G-Clubs located in the suburbs.
Stick to the ones in Huai Khwang (Ratchada/Mengjai) or Sukhumvit will do for a start.

Quote:
Ah I see thank you for the tips, usually I see the videos of clubs in bkk I don't see many people carrying sling bag to go club.
Small sling pouch is ok to carry in.
For bigger bags can store at club reception area.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 26-06-2024 at 10:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1