The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 27-06-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
bingus is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

https://t.me/+XLRgzX3jgCo4ZmQ1 Join SG Channel and share your stories!
Old 27-06-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa, want to see her in the cheongsam lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Is those looks great on IG kind.. She looks good, just got some pimples on the face. Slim and taller type, between 165 - 170cm, and works out.

Now pause, even though she'll tell me she misses me sometimes..
Old 27-06-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Sales job? Which line?
You found out when you were still dating her or after?
She said sales? but I think she work in a bar le
She said she is a milf when we 1st met. Honest intro, mayb to not waste time her time. She's Married but divorced to a local man. We had hot sex after bedroom talk.

After many morning pass by, I chose to GF her.
Old 28-06-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Had this FWB who I know had feelings for me, but I only wanted her body (different wavelengths intellectually). So after a while we stopped, she got married and invited me, but I didn't go.

A year or so later, out of the blue she messaged me again and we had a short fling. All the while I'm thinking, why her hubby didn't pay more attention to her tight body?

Unloaded in her mouth (she didn't let hubby CIM), and all over her fine body. Even bought her a cheongsam to fuck her in, and I saw her posting pictures on IG the next CNY. With hubby oblivious.
This type of girl must help when their paths cross our lives. She want it and wants you. Just give her the pleasure freely! Hehe
Old 28-06-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BeeKeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
This type of girl must help when their paths cross our lives. She want it and wants you. Just give her the pleasure freely! Hehe
Not that I support extra marital affairs, I never experienced things like this before. Maybe I not attractive enough. So far my sexual experiences is either with GF or FL. How to get this kind of girls? The thrill of secrecy seems to help with the arousal.
Old 28-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
We older already, and she's a mom now, so not so much my type.

Bro BeeKeeper, it's not about physical attractiveness, I am the chubbier type and she still likes (+ I gym and keep some muscles, so she likes that). With ladies, it's about how you carry yourself and charm their skirts off, not just looks (but looks play a part lah).

Best advice I can give is, earn good money, exercise a bit to keep fit, and work on talking and flirting skills.
Old 28-06-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeKeeper View Post
Not that I support extra marital affairs, I never experienced things like this before. Maybe I not attractive enough. So far my sexual experiences is either with GF or FL. How to get this kind of girls? The thrill of secrecy seems to help with the arousal.
Based on my experience, do the usual thing that any girl would like: look and dress presentable, do alpha things like be confident.
Most attached ladies not so upfront to hit on u but will drop hints or flirt all the time with u or always want to chat with u etc
Old 28-06-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Best advice I can give is, earn good money, exercise a bit to keep fit, and work on talking and flirting skills.
Definitely agree. Presentable looks always help too of course
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1