The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 18
fuGIM is a glorious beacon of lightfuGIM is a glorious beacon of lightfuGIM is a glorious beacon of lightfuGIM is a glorious beacon of lightfuGIM is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gina from Terminal 21
Looks : Little discount but still looks like Chinese at a glance
Body : Petite body but small boobs, but suckable and soft
GFE : Solid level, this lady hugged me all the time with some frenching, full attention unlike others who always checking their phone. she understand basic english only, still manageable might be used little GT.
BJ : Can’t fit my whole tools into her mouth cz she said mine’s too big (but this one ego booster bro), suction and licking still on point
FJ : Wah lao feel the tightness of her pussy massaging my tools, slow and steady but can’t handle i shot my cum fast on my 1st, then i became more careful for my 2nd. Ended up with some massage, quite power felt leh, relaxed after a long sex
Overall 9 lah. Will comeback for that tight pussy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.ph...643&highlight=
Old 01-07-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Metal
Agent: ONESIAM

Thank you bro @ONESIAM for arranging my RTF session with Metal! Today’s session was even better than the first! My ratings for Metal:

Looks : 10/10 - Super slutty looks with her hair tied up in pigtails, super CFM eyes from start to end.
Body : 10/10 - Love her huge and all natural boobs. Seeing her boobs bounce during cowgirl is an amazing sight! Natural big boobs lovers must try Metal.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 - Soft and wet with CFM looks and DT. Unforgettable feeling and I had to control myself from cumming too early.
Pussy/ 69: 10/10 - Clean shaven and she tasted very sweet today! She was also moaning very loudly today as she enjoyed my painting.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 - Very tight and her pussy pulses are hard to resist. I fucked her hard for 20 mins and eventually gave in after she looked at me with her CFM eyes and told me to cum for her.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10 - Both the GFE and PSE experience. A must try!
RTF (Return to Fuck) : YES! YES!
Old 01-07-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Fakeironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Pim OF
Looks : 10/10 Same as video and photo
Body : 10/10 Tall and smooth skin, no disadvantages
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 Started in toilet and again at bed, very comfortable
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 Can do any position you request and good moans
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 10/10 She has a very good personality and attitude, not arrogant at all and always jokes with me all the time
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes sure 100%
Old 01-07-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 11
InitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyInitialDX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Micky from sytlover

Looks: same as in pic, dye shoulder length red hair with the young, foxy and bitchy look. She wear a nice smile and can be easy smitten by her.

Boobs: big and heavy top with nice shape, soft and nice feel when touching and grabbing it. Sensitive nipple.

Body: small size with curvy body figure, small tattoo with big round ass and fair smooth complexion

Frenching: good, no bad breath, know how to do it and do it very well, we were lip locking throughout the session.

Blowjob: Mixture of fast and slow. Alot slurp slurp sound effect. Electric eye contact and able to suck for long. Deep throat too. impressed!

Pussy: clean shaven pussy with pink clit. she is very very responsive, likes to be painted softly on her pearl, very horny and came in a short while painting, stereo were loud and seductive.

FJ: cap on and she just insert it without KY. Shock that she was already super wet with just the foreplay. Damn turn on to hear the wetness as i thrust against her pussy. Plus her super irresistible moaning, double combo. Had to make sure i control well to last the game if not surely surrender super fast.

GFE: lot of hugging and teasting. Good connection and know how to serve a man and know what a man want.Not a time watcher and no commercial feel.

Thanks bro sytlover again for the arrangment.
Old 01-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 2
bralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud of

Sumin, Lust365
https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ighlight=sumin

Looks: 9/10 sweet looking
Body: 9/10 she is the slim kind but ass is damn sexy
Boobs: 8.5/10 B natural
Bbbj: 8.5/10 was ok for me
Painting/69: 9.5/10 taste good
Fj: 9/10 accomodating and not time watcher
Old 01-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
plummomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Chloe
Stable: Silkstockings
Okt: first time with them. Impressed with prompt response and good services

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=chloe

Looks: 9 shaped features. SYT, Pretty babe. Dont look very thai to me which is a plus
Body: 9/10 good places to touch and i enjoyed squeezing
Boobs: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 9/10 Wet slurps and good tongue twirls
Fj: 9/10 can accommodate different positions. Moans sweetly . Horny gyal

Rtf: Yes i will definitely.
Old 01-07-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell - Club Friday

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=991000

she don't let me take pic, show no face also she don't allow haha, too bad.

Looks: 8/10 after discount from the pic shown, I think she's cute.
DFK: Yes
DATY: Yes, her pussy is shaved and no smell, love it
Boobs: C cup
Communication: basic english, but no need GT
Bonk: 9/10 - very good

Greeted at the door by this cute thai girl, her skin is light tan and smooth, she noticed I sweat and proceed to wipe my sweat while taking my clothes off, like own gf haha.

After raba2 a bit, go shower, the shower room is small, but since she's around 160cm so we can fit in and she showered and cleaned me up nicely while we kiss and grope each other in between.

she's really hygienic and service oriented, has hot slim body with C cup boobs, shapely, really makes her body pop.

She can do bbbj long time, but I feel she can improve a bit. She also lets you eat her out.

you can let her take over and she will ride you, her cowgirl power, what a view.

Bell excels in GFE area, during rest, she will snuggle with you, lie on your chest, and play with your nipple and penis, and after a while, she'll proactively start the 2nd round. she loves doing bbbj. Alas I'm tired from working so I can't manage the 2nd shot, but she keeps trying until like 15mins left so I just stop her and just rest with her until times up before leaving.

Bell is really a svc oriented gem, I recommend her svc, thanks bro CF!
Old 01-07-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
W33dl3d33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Paris from SilkStockings

OKT: Tried a new stable for a change. Booked 20mins before I arrived. Fast responses, straightforward and clear directions to location. Okt gave a discount which I hope will continue in the future🙏🏼

Location 9.5/10 : Familiar location, ample parking nearby, I like because its quite discreet.

Facilities 9/10: Relatively clean, dimly lit, cool room with shared bathroom.

Looks & Body 9/10: Similar to the pictures with a some filters applied but I think she looks better in-person without the filters. Mid 20ish chick with massive man made D tits that are nice and soft. Smooth skin, slim and didn't see any stretch marks. Easy to carry and fuck her on whatever furniture there is. She has a cute perky ass that cushions the pounding she recieved. She has really nice soft lips which I really love. Feels good when theyre wrapped around my dck.

GFE 8/10: Asked to pay before we started which was a bummer. Initially wanted me to shower first but she got distracted after we started dfk. She pushed me on the bed, undressed herself and fuxked me which was not too bad. She can speak english without GT bc i think she's not new and she's been here before. A little bummed that she's quite sensitive/ticklish in certain areas and she doesn't have much stamina for a young looking girl lol. She got tired after our first round.

BBBJ 8/10: Nice and wet with no teeth which felt nice.

FJ 8/10: Great and steamy when we started but she gets tired easily and kept using KY which I felt she wouldn't need if she learnt to relax a little more🤭 On the plus side, she's willing to try the positions I wanted.

Painting 9/10: Clean, shaved, odourless, wet and delicious.

Fingering 0/10: Won't allow.

CIM 0/10: Won't allow.

RTF: Maybe. Hope to find more PSE girls
Old 01-07-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yijia032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from CF (01/Jul, 2s/90m)

Well worth every penny and it was one hell of a workout with her today. A very hardworking lady and she is proficient in English (and French), so comms not a problem. Her petite frame makes it easier to manuever around plus she is accommodating. So savour every square inch of her bros.
Old 01-07-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
vigourfull38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: LoveAffair
Girl: AIM
Looks: Pretty Young Boody
Room: very nice room
Boobs: Small with beautiful nipples
Frenching: only lip kisses only
BBJ: nice and lovely 9/10
Painting: 9/10 nice and tasty, no smell
FJ: 9/10 ok for any positions, warm pussy
GFE: No commercial type, so lovely and chat with her translator.
Attitude: very good and friendly 9/10

It was a really nice session with her, I booked her for 1 shot but decided to go for 2 shots. Finished first shot CIM as we do 69 and I decided to go for the second shot. she gave me a good bbj to wake my cok up and once ready go for a short. Pussy was so warm and my cok enjoyed going deep. Over all it was so nice and enjoyable. RTF: will do a second, after trying other few.
Old 01-07-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Bell from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=991000

Looks: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (She really take it slow and not a time watcher, will make sure every inch is covered)
FJ: 10/10 (RTF-ed for her good riding skills)
GFE: 10/10 (She really loves sex, can tell that she’s acting like she mean it)
RTF: 10/10 (Already did countless times)
Old 01-07-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornworm is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Name: anya
Stable: foxy thai

Attitude: super friendly! She remember that I visited her before so the chemistry was there. Max gfe

Looks: similar to photo. Very sweet looking esp when she smiles. Cute!

Frenching: oh yes! Nearly all the time during the session.

Painting: yes! She got high and super wet. Fingered her towards the end to make her cum

FJ: seeing the mirror just beside the bed made me super excited. Both shots doggy in front of the mirror. Seeing her boobs bounce makes it extra exciting.

RTF: this is my 3rd time with her I think. Totally worth it.

She can speak decent English so comms was no issue. She even gave a solid massage in between shots. I nearly fell asleep cos it was so relaxing. But she slowly started to tease me and before you know it we were in 69 with her sucking me off. What an amazing session. Need to plan for the next one already ✌🏼
Old 01-07-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornworm is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Name: anya
Stable: foxy thai

Attitude: super friendly! She remember that I visited her before so the chemistry was there. Max gfe

Looks: similar to photo. Very sweet looking esp when she smiles. Cute!

Frenching: oh yes! Nearly all the time during the session.

Painting: yes! She got high and super wet. Fingered her towards the end to make her cum

FJ: seeing the mirror just beside the bed made me super excited. Both shots doggy in front of the mirror. Seeing her boobs bounce makes it extra exciting.

RTF: this is my 3rd time with her I think. Totally worth it.

She can speak decent English so comms was no issue. She even gave a solid massage in between shots. I nearly fell asleep cos it was so relaxing. But she slowly started to tease me and before you know it we were in 69 with her sucking me off. What an amazing session. Need to plan for the next one already ✌🏼
Old 01-07-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
halfass is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for good bonk experience with

Lady: Cartoon
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...hlight=cartoon

OKT: no hard selling. Accommodated my queries politely

GFE: we have connection. No awkward feels. She is cute and bubbly

It's not her first time here in Sg so I wasn't surprised that she is good in PR skills and knows how to capture my attention. Love her taste, I think I painted her longer than her blowing me ( my preference ). Her moist cake feels good. Under mileage.
Ended up our session with some cuddling time and some mini head massage.

Will rtf
Old 01-07-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JacksonT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
You need to step on landmine first, those stables that won't ask for verification there are a few I won't name them 90% the girls pic is super AI photoshop till real person look like a different person usually a Fat aunty MILF. But for me fortunately my first stable at dome 1 is FairyF the girl name is SOM she is WYSIWYG in my hall of great bonk, then with the whatsapp message of dome 1 as proof I get to many other stables verification even tho my nick is new and using Msia number. Those insist a selfie I don't go lo, so far they accept my reason not doing selfie since I got other stables proof of bonks.

And as I goes on exploring dome 1, kns many others stables that usually instant confirm of girls give location without asking verifications de 90% landmines. Not all la but you need to be careful, cos if first time see landmine you got 2 choices. die die go in close eye quick fuck get a proof of as real customer, or get ban from dome 1. LOL

Also after bonks, do write honest FR and ppl will up your points making your nick more reliable. Good luck.

Edited add comment below:

I had been a while I MIA from DOME 1 due to landmines and even my regular stables getting lower in quality of girls and using photoshop pics hardly getting WYSIWYG nowadays. I had just book a girl from one of my regulars the pic really sui but when open door the rejection is immediate, I kindly apologies to OKT and good to know he is fine with it even tho he mentions this girl had come to SG 3x and no customer had rejected he was a bit surprised why I reject. Anyway we both are good and politely accepted this rejection. Went on to another stable, also my regular well same as goes pic are photoshop a bit beauty filter is ok not too much different I won't reject, she is good but didn't make it into my hall of great bonks. Maybe my standard very high now, WYSIWYG or superb massage service plus GFE is a must to make it into hall of great bonks. Probably I'll MIA from dome 1 for quite some time again and continue RTF my vietnam rose, so far my spending on her alone had surpassed all the girls in DOME 1/2/3 combined. But being a man, I need fresh meat even tho she is perfect. PS. She is not in my hall of great bonks cos she is way better and prettier than all of them and I'm not sharing FR or contact. Cheers.
Wah steady brother. Very very helpful. Previous bonk I had didn’t ask for much verification but never tio landmine. Maybe because lucky haha. But bobian la I understand their point of view also. Just a few lesser stables I can visit lo. I just sent my FR directly to OKT, never post here. Maybe next time I’ll post here if I manage to get a bonk haha. Thanks once again brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1