The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h16

Just a FR on this house G23

Usually I am a FL1 1 shot regular, but today was drizzling, thus after finish work otw drive by GL thinking going there look look see see.
After driving around 2 rounds and I found a parking lot. Guess it's my lucky day.

Was contemplating whether 2034 or 1816(since so many fr on G2 and G26), so just walk ahead towards 1816.

Went in, both above girls also not around. Was thinking whether to walk away and head to 2038, in 1816there were quite a few girls sitting around but G10(tattooed) and G23 caught my eyes. So decided on G23.

G23 was my cais in term of looks. Initial service was sop, but she was caring and keep asking is everything ok? I dig her looks and body and I told her to take things slowly. Soon times was nearly up and I told her don't worry, extend another slot. After she beep the okt, service was upgraded to another level. Gfe was over the roof.

After shooting, she hugs me and don't let me go. Shiok sia. Finish up, tip her abit before I kiss and wave her goodbye. No more FL1 for me for the next 1 year(unless AP come back), she will be regular from now on, but only thing is difficult to park car for my hours.

Any bro can tell me what time this house open and close. TIA
Old 02-07-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Just a FR on this house G23

Usually I am a FL1 1 shot regular, but today was drizzling, thus after finish work otw drive by GL thinking going there look look see see.
After driving around 2 rounds and I found a parking lot. Guess it's my lucky day.

Was contemplating whether 2034 or 1816(since so many fr on G2 and G26), so just walk ahead towards 1816.

Went in, both above girls also not around. Was thinking whether to walk away and head to 2038, in 1816there were quite a few girls sitting around but G10(tattooed) and G23 caught my eyes. So decided on G23.

G23 was my cais in term of looks. Initial service was sop, but she was caring and keep asking is everything ok? I dig her looks and body and I told her to take things slowly. Soon times was nearly up and I told her don't worry, extend another slot. After she beep the okt, service was upgraded to another level. Gfe was over the roof.

After shooting, she hugs me and don't let me go. Shiok sia. Finish up, tip her abit before I kiss and wave her goodbye. No more FL1 for me for the next 1 year(unless AP come back), she will be regular from now on, but only thing is difficult to park car for my hours.

Any bro can tell me what time this house open and close. TIA
Wow 😯

Is 2pm to 2am if not wrong
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

23 look quite nice but was a bad experience for me

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
23 look quite nice but was a bad experience for me
Since today I wanted to have long long bbbj/cim later will drop by 2038 if is fully book will swing over to 1816 to take a look at 23 see how is she looking haha. But I still find G9/G19 best. And wanted to give a try on G26 cause her look very CFM type 😂
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
addmeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G19 & G23 are my regulars in this house. Alternate between them based on their availability. Both are equally excellent to me but there are some key differences which I’ll state below. Bros can decide for yourselves.

1816 G19

Looks: 9/10 Slutty PRC look with very long black hair.
Body: 9/10 Super petite, can almost pull off as a secondary school girl’s body.
Boobs: 8/10 A cup natural which fits her frame perfectly.
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating to different positions.
Overall: 9/10
When you feel like having a young and petite lady, an ice queen whom speaks little, you can go for her. Sometimes just lazy to talk and feel like bonking and going home to sleep.

1816 G23

Looks: 8/10 Seductive and fair for a Thai.
Body: 9/10 Slim and tight. Curvy and no extra fats at all.
Boobs: D cup enhanced but it looks perfect on her. Not super hard too.
FJ: 10/10 Very accommodating and willing to please
Overall: 9/10
Super service oriented lady with excellent attitude. Chatty and friendly. When you feel like having someone like this can look for her.

This shop opens at 2pm and closes at 2am(IIRC). Damage is $60 for 20-25mins. OKT is quite friendly if you’re not a overly indecisive person. Honestly nothing more you can ask for with this kinda damage and what you’re getting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1