The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

hi bros, i will be going for my virgin trip to hanoi in apr. i am interested to know if there are any french-viet wl there? any bros can advise?
Old 06-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anh retsoor, I think I have much to learn from you. Let me sit at your feet the next time you conduct class my friend.

I've read all your posts after this one and while my initial assumptions were off tangent, I can understand why you like to play this game. Logical chess versus Emotional chess.

By the way, once you stay away from her, you actually create a vacuum that she will need to fill. Not every man is her equal and I think she craves the very same challenge that you do.

Albert

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
Albert, I've been wondering about that myself. No single woman is probably worth a lot of trouble. She is xinh qua...but not at the top level. She is a model, but with no potential for an international model career.

But there are other factors her:

#1 She is a master pick-up artist. She is veeeery good at this. I am trying to learn from her
#2 of course I am also attracted to her. Her looks are one thing, even though not a top model, she does fashion modelling too, but she mostly works as a master of ceremonies. Talking on stage. She's quick, witty, funny. Her mouth is...well she's an artist.
#3 She's ambitious, and she wants to develop a career in business. I find it refreshing to talk to a good-looking, intelligent girl who has clear goals, and knows exactly what she wants. I have always been attracted to business women. In theory, I could fall in love with her.

but the most important point - no single woman may be worth a lot of trouble - but she's got a bunch of VERY interesting girlfriends, not surprisingly, mostly
models. I would enjoy hanging out with all of them. But of course, from the way I describe her, you can see I already lost part of the game, and she has this look in her eyes when she's looking at me - "I can win this". But often we're equally good, and sometimes I clearly have the upper hand. So not totally lost. So far, I've enjoyed every bit of this game. It's not like picking up a countryside girl, she's very challenging. And yes, some days she manages to make me go almost crazy...she knows exactly how to handle men, and create emotions...dangerous...but sometimes you have to get a little lost...and if it gets too bad I just hide and stay away from her.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert141 View Post
I think she craves the very same challenge that you do.
like you say, women have needs and feelings too

one of the things I have been most successful with in Vietnam, is foot massages. Most girls like a good foot massage. And it's innocent. The 1st times I meet a girl, I try to play hard to get, and make it clear - in words -that I will NOT sleep with her, while at the same time "suspecting" her of wanting that. Like, if she asks me about my work, I tell "bla bla bla...boring somtimes...but I love my work...and we all want to make money...bla bla".

she: "tell me more! can you show me your office?"
me: "you are really into me!!!"
she: laughing or whatever
me: "Yes I know you are very interested. OK, I will show you EVERYTHING" - while looking her deep in the eyes
her: "laughing"
me: (said very seriously) "You have a REALLY dirty mind".

so the sexual tension is there all the time, but I try to make it clear that these are HER dreams, while I say things like "look, I know you are all over me, but I am NOT going to sleep with you". TP and DepTrai are MASTERS In this game. I am just an apprentice.

After I know a girl, I will at one point proceed to check out her home. This takes some trust, most viet girls are a shy when it comes to showing their small rooms. When I get there, I check out what books, movies, music etc she likes (another DepTrai specialty), do some small talk, "oh I like this kind of music too! great! do you know bla bla?" - and then it's usually a good time to start giving a foot massage. I just happen to have some lotions, and skin products, and say I have a small gift for her. Of course you can continue teasing her, like pretending her feet smell horribly.

Most viet girls would never think of a body massage. I try to create trust with a foot massage, and then continue, like "the winter air is really harsh on your skin. Let me apply this to your hands and arms. From there I continue to gently massage other parts of her body through her clothes. Neck, hips, upper legs, lower back, lower belly and other sensitive spots (but NEVER any hotspots). You guys all know how it feels to get a good massage, when the hands are getting closer to our male hotspot. Women are the same, and vietnamese girls are NOT AT ALL used to men touching them in a gentle and careful way. Most will go wet in an instant. And when you notice that...STOP! (It's important you yourself are not desperate and needy. You need to be in complete control for this yourself. So go cheonging or visit your girlfriend before doing this). Let them cool off a little, and FEEL the need for you yo go back...massage the feet again, or their hands, something faraway from hotspots. THEN go back closer to the hotspots. This Push/Pull will drive them crazy.

Some start taking off their clothes on their own. Some say "oh that feels really good". I then continue massaging NEAR their hotspots for as long as possible, particularly hips, upper legs, inside of their thighs, gently trying to spread their legs. At one point I will start licking around their panties, not taking them off, and then their pussy through their panties, very slowly and softly, in an upwards motion towards the clit. I have not yet met a viet girl who does not get SOAKING wet from that. Most will even say so "nuoc nhieu", or "I have never been so wet". They are not used to men giving them that attention, and they are completely lost at that point. Yes, women have needs to.

So that is when I proceed to "fill the vacuum" they are feeling. I like your expression Albert...."fill the vacuum"!

But you should learn from Thunderpriest and DepTrai. That's where I learnt the little I know, and they know so much more, they can do all this in an instant, consistently, while I need a lot of time, and don't always succeed. BTW, the international women's day on Sunday (8 march) is a good opportunity for giving a "Foot Massage" as a gift. As her casually if she likes a foot massage, then later, say you have a small gift for her (maybe even give her a "coupon", a nice card, "special womens day gift for [NAME HERE] - Expert foot massage, only 20'000 dong, valid on women's day only".

Last edited by retsoor; 06-03-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungHunk View Post
hi bros, i will be going for my virgin trip to hanoi in apr. i am interested to know if there are any french-viet wl there? any bros can advise?
You can find some girls with a French great-grandparent, usually father, but most don't like to talk about that. Vietnam is not pragmatic like Singapore, they changed all the street names here, and tore down most of what reminds of France, they have a difficult relationship with their past, not self-confident like S'pore.

Vietnamese are the Klingons of Southeast Asia. They kicked out the Chinese, they kicked out the French, the Japanese, they invaded Cambodia, and they kicked out the Americans. They are proud and fiercely independent (tell them you really like the French architecture here, or tell them they are really Chinese, and many will hate you).

Thailand managed to evolve independently through the age of colonialization by playing other nations against each other, the French against the British etc, in a very clever way. Thais are soft spoken and clever, and they don't want too much interaction with the outside world, they see themselves as a quite superior, refined culture (I'm talking about the ruling class here), they think they don't need to learn too much from others. And unlike Vietnam, they usually avoid violence, and resort to clever games to reach their goals, but they are not very ambitious.

Singapore is one of the greatest success stories in the world - taking advantage of the past, in a very rational, pragmatic and ambitious way (I'm thinking about things like English), with a strong focus on the future, to create an economic powerhouse.

Vietnam is more irrational. They are ambitious too, but their ambitions are hampered by their romantic ideas about wars and independence, ideology and dogmatism, and they have a not so pragmatic relationship with their past (of course, young people don't care much about wars, but the culture is still engrained into them). Being "independent" and "vietnamese" is more important to them than being successful. They don't want to have anything to do with France (unless France pays money for a gov't project), and they definitely don't want to be Chinese, imho they are really a bit insecure about who they are, and their past. All this applies particularly to the north, Hanoi, the conservative Gov't centre (Hanoi vs Saigon is a little bit like Beijing vs Shanghai).

Being French-Vietnamese is problematic in Vietnam, you will probably find more of them in France. And the few young 50-50 French-Vietnamese gals here now, imho they will be tough nuts, too westernized. Maybe I am wrong, I am just thinking out loud, feel free to correct me.

Last edited by retsoor; 06-03-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: i
Old 06-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You can find some girls with a French great-grandparent, usually father, but most don't like to talk about that.

Being French-Vietnamese is problematic in Vietnam, you will probably find more of them in France. And the few young 50-50 French-Vietnamese gals here now, imho they will be tough nuts, too westernized. Maybe I am wrong, I am just thinking out loud, feel free to correct me.
Its best not to care about French-Viet stuff... why the come to hanoi to look for french food or go to Paris to look for vietnamese food!??? Simply dun understand the rational behind it.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

btw I may have strayed a little off topic in previous posts...I know this is the "commercial sex forum"...but using the famous DepTrai and TP techniques, I have even managed to turn around a quite sophisticated gold digger. Met her at Nutz, she looked like an upper class girl, Iphone, expensive clothes, Vespa. She specialized in Korean men visiting HN, she choses and hunts down her own victim, she remains in full control all the time, doing as little as possible in terms of hanky panky, while getting them to totally lose control. She goes only after victims who will stay here for a very short time - and when they go back to Korea she gets them to send money She explained her hunting techniques once, very interesting.

Anyway, a brief field report, when I 1st met her I was naive enough not to see she was a gold digger, anyway I was interested in her, ans she decided to ditch her preference for stupid Koreans, and chatted with me for 30 mins, doing everything she could to get me interested, so much that I realized she's a real PRO. I laughed and told her she will never get me to pay money for her. She got totally arrogant, and told me what a jerk I was, that she would never dream of sleeping with me if I wouldn't pay a lot of money. I smiled and said goodbye.

Luckily I already had her phone number. Already during that evening I managed to get her to like me more. I met her a few times for coffee, always saying I will not pay even a coffee for her. Asked her about her life, her family, her dreams...while always teasing her, pushing her around, once I slammed the door into her face (jokingly)...the gentleman approach wouldn't work on her, she's too used on that, so I was friendly and interested on a personal level, asking things others don't ask about, also about her business, and dreams, everyone has dreams, while displaying an arrogant body language and doing things like pushing her around on the sidewalk.

I told her we were great friends (we are, actually), and continued to say I would never dream of sleeping with her. At one point she started confessing about how she was worrying she had totally lost interest in sex, she never got wet. I did my foot massage routine...and I knew I had her. I actually broke it off completely before taking off her clothes, just to tease her more, I knew she was lost anyway.

Next time I did the massage routing, I continued until she was soaking wet, until she almost yelled "I want inside!".
I joked, and said "Sao em muon an thit anh?! Biet roi, anh RAT ngon!" (why do you want to eat my flesh!?, I know, because I am VERY delicious!)...chuc em ngu ngon, goodnight, and pretended to go to sleep. That made her even more furious of course, I jumped on her, and we had a good time...

Later she even bought some small gifts for me, with her own money. That's what I call commercial sex.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You the man restoor. I think the key for all brothers to understand is to behave from the conventional men. Never be needy, and always be ready (and happy) to walk away with an interaction. The thing that makes me break out in a wry smile is how men think they can land girls by being "nice". A good looking girl has plenty of options, and plenty of men who lays it on her. Women are like cats, not dogs. You make friends with a dog by being nice to it, but with cats, you got to tease it and keeping things just out of her reach (try dangling some string above a cat just out of it's reach). Women like confident men, who isn't afraid to bust her up a little, but in a teasing manner. Of course, to do that, you always need to have options.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoi must be a "romantic" city.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm quarter french by virtue of my grandfather (1/4french, 1/4Japanese and 1/2Chinese-Taiwanese), spend some formative years in the City of Lights and was working in Paris before my current posting.

Even in Paris, the Vietnamese there seem to be marginalized. They live in their own enclave (normally the 13th), and like you said it, are proud and fiercely independant. I never have really fond impressions of the Vietnamese there. And there is a consistent pattern all through Europe, especially Amsterdam and Paris, that most other Asians dont get along too well with the Vietnamese. In French society, the Vietnamese will be ranked just somewhere along the same line as migrants from the French colonies in Africa.

That saying, some of the Viet ladies in Paris are pretty hot, especially those working in the high-end boutiques in Champs Elysees. I remember meeting one on my last trip in Dec08 in the Longchamp boutique and she was smokin' hot! But when i am in Vietnam, you just can't find girls of that quality...no offence, but i find most here extremely skanky.

Quote:
You can find some girls with a French great-grandparent, usually father, but most don't like to talk about that. Vietnam is not pragmatic like Singapore, they changed all the street names here, and tore down most of what reminds of France, they have a difficult relationship with their past, not self-confident like S'pore.

Vietnamese are the Klingons of Southeast Asia. They kicked out the Chinese, they kicked out the French, the Japanese, they invaded Cambodia, and they kicked out the Americans. They are proud and fiercely independent (tell them you really like the French architecture here, or tell them they are really Chinese, and many will hate you).

Thailand managed to evolve independently through the age of colonialization by playing other nations against each other, the French against the British etc, in a very clever way. Thais are soft spoken and clever, and they don't want too much interaction with the outside world, they see themselves as a quite superior, refined culture (I'm talking about the ruling class here), they think they don't need to learn too much from others. And unlike Vietnam, they usually avoid violence, and resort to clever games to reach their goals, but they are not very ambitious.

Singapore is one of the greatest success stories in the world - taking advantage of the past, in a very rational, pragmatic and ambitious way (I'm thinking about things like English), with a strong focus on the future, to create an economic powerhouse.

Vietnam is more irrational. They are ambitious too, but their ambitions are hampered by their romantic ideas about wars and independence, ideology and dogmatism, and they have a not so pragmatic relationship with their past (of course, young people don't care much about wars, but the culture is still engrained into them). Being "independent" and "vietnamese" is more important to them than being successful. They don't want to have anything to do with France (unless France pays money for a gov't project), and they definitely don't want to be Chinese, imho they are really a bit insecure about who they are, and their past. All this applies particularly to the north, Hanoi, the conservative Gov't centre (Hanoi vs Saigon is a little bit like Beijing vs Shanghai).

Old 07-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
You the man restoor. I think the key for all brothers to understand is to behave from the conventional men. Never be needy, and always be ready (and happy) to walk away with an interaction. The thing that makes me break out in a wry smile is how men think they can land girls by being "nice". A good looking girl has plenty of options, and plenty of men who lays it on her. Women are like cats, not dogs. You make friends with a dog by being nice to it, but with cats, you got to tease it and keeping things just out of her reach (try dangling some string above a cat just out of it's reach). Women like confident men, who isn't afraid to bust her up a little, but in a teasing manner. Of course, to do that, you always need to have options.
just like cats (or pussy.. what a pun!) .. and to summarize it, if your mother or society has taught you to be nice to a girl in order to get her... well, you gotta un-learn all those rubbish and do the opposite. The moment you meet a nice girl and you want to be nice to her all the way... so the direct opposite and it will be just ok. Nearly everything is done the opposite of what you have instinctively learnt before from your mother, school, goodie goodie old victorian movies .. etc.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

Field report, Friday, Matador - I joined TP and Posted there, a little late, I was too drunk to navigate the fcuking night market (Matador is on Hang Giay near Dong Xuan market. Easy to find if you're not drunk).

One quite good looking girl working in the bar there now. Nice dress, you can see the upper parts of her tits. I think Posted has her number. Tease her and keep us updated, Posted

TP did his brilliant magician routines. I need to learn something like that too! It attracts girls like nothing else. Makes a man appear mysterious, in control, entertaining and interesting at the same time.

I still had the number of the cute Pinoy Singer from last time I was there, but I hadn't used it. I started messaging her when she focused on me while singing. No luck yesterday night, she was drunk by the time she replied at 2 o'clock, only replying bullshit and repeating over and over again "I'm ugly" (she, not me). I gave up for now and told her "Yes I know you're ugly as sin".

TP ran into some M'sians, they joined Posted and me at Solace. Not much going on at Solace, dancefloor overcrowded, not many lonely girls. Some of the 17 girls hanging out with a bunch of Sillyporeans. Often the Pinoy singers, and bargirls from other bars, come to Solace to relax after work, they sleep all day anyway. I remember the quite big and tall girl from 17, can't remember her name, but I always stayed away from her after she told me she wants to go to Bangkok for plastic surgery, with that look ("you got money, no?").

Last time I was at Solace with TP we were more lucky and ran into a group of 5 very curious 19-20 yo students, who all wanted to work in tourism, and travel to foreign countries. One good thing about Solace is that after 1 o'clock 1 third of the male audience there is gay - less competition. And Solace often attracts curious young viet girls who want to do something "crazy" No such luck this time, only overly westernized, spoilt viet girls. I did run into 23 yo Huong/Lauren though, who claims she is a VTV MC and goes out late at night after work in her VTV chauffeur driven car. She actually approached me, I confronted her she hadn't replied to my last txt msg, I said I was about to delete her number, she shrugged it off, and promised she will reply to my txt msg on women's day tomorrow (I will have to think of a good one there).

Before Posted and I left Solace, the M'sians left (hello, are you on this forum ? ). The girl, who was there with her boyfriend, was speaking Mandarin to a German guy, and told him she was basically just hanging out with her boyfriend for convenience, she was not sooo desperate to be with him...
So I asked her bf for his number, she tore the phone out of his hands and gave mer hers

Posted decided to check out Barracuda, which will be renamed Phuc Tan, or already had, and has a new owner. My 1st impression, qua nhieu tay ba lo. 1 drunk and cute viet girl, nice dress, nice dancing performance. I tried this: E xinh nhu con tinh tinh, nhung a ko muon an thit em, chi muon biet so dtdd cua e. Didn't work, she was almost passing out on the sofa, and just mumbled something about her bf. Maybe I should have insisted to explain yes I know you have one, but how does he compare to me? but what the hell.

Summary: I drank way too much, TP demonstrated masterful magic skills, the Pinoy singer at Matador is drinking after work, M'sian girls are nice, and there are too many tay ba lo at Barracuda, and all taxis outside Barracuda are basically a fraud

Another thing about Solace and Phuc Tan - many working girls hanging out there. There's a viet expression "Girls selling flowers" - but often the "flower" not quite fresh anymore...like the one who insisted to sit behind me on the xe om from Solace to Barracuda. I had beer googgles on anyway and let her sit there and touch me, while I kept telling her how goodlooking I am, started to pretend licking the neck of the old xe om driver, and told her I am very gay (bede). She laughed and tried to work me even harder, and I said bye bye to her.

Speaking of Barracuda/Phuc Tan: register on newhanoian.com and get FREE BEER FOR 3 hours there next Saturday, from 9-12 pm.

Today I felt really bad, and started bitching to the girls via sms about my "cold". The suggestions ranged from ginger tea, via a disguised massage offer ("would you be comfortable half naked in front of a woman?"), to this, and you'll know when you read it she's from Saigon:

Quote:
drink till you pass out then you'll be back to normal next day. if you cough, smoke mentol
so I told that girl (Phuong): haha good one. Also got a suggestion for massage from Thu, but turned it down.

Phuong: "I'd never turn down a massage offer".
me: "Hint taken. Foot massage for you next time you're in HN".
Phuong: "reminds me of Pulp Fiction".

I just searched...Phuong is a literary person, here's the dialogue from Pulp Fiction:

Quote:
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop right there. Eating a bitch out and giving a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fucking thing.
Vincent: It's not, it's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fucking ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but you know touching his wife's feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain't the same fucking ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: Don't be telling me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of them?
Jules: Shit, yeah! I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothing.
Vincent: Would you give a man a foot massage?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Yo-yo-yo, man, you best back off, I'm getting pissed here. Look, just 'cause I wouldn't give no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antoine into a glass motherfucking house fucking up the way the nigger talks. That shit ain't right. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass because I'd kill the motherfucker, know what I'm saying?
Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Marsellus knew it, and Antoine should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man, he ain't have no sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?
Jules: That's an interesting point. C'mon, let's get into character.
LESSON: bitching about cold on sms is a good approach to pick up girls. everything can work. just like in sales, feet on the street is everything. you just gotta talk to them, to as many as possible. something will work out.

Last edited by retsoor; 07-03-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
just like cats (or pussy.. what a pun!) .. and to summarize it, if your mother or society has taught you to be nice to a girl in order to get her... well, you gotta un-learn all those rubbish and do the opposite. The moment you meet a nice girl and you want to be nice to her all the way... so the direct opposite and it will be just ok. Nearly everything is done the opposite of what you have instinctively learnt before from your mother, school, goodie goodie old victorian movies .. etc.
yes. I learned that from you DepTrai...TEASE THEM. TICKLE THEM! Treat them like a cat....pusssy...yes...women are clever animals. You need to come across as the alpha male, always in control, never needy, someone who has plenty of offers, a Silverback Gorilla.

Don't treat girls like a nice Dog. Don't give them bones. BUT...you can treat them like a BAD DOG! I just wrote an sms to a girl: Em chó dang lam gi day? Her answer: I don't like that you call me dog. My reply: Haha

That hard to get model let me wait 20 minutes on our date on Thursday. We had agreed I would wait in a taxi outside her house, and she would then show we COOL bar, a place she had talked about earlier. I arrived 10 minutes late myself (had I been on time she would have been 30 minutes late). After 10 minutes I sent her an sms: "Enough make up now, bitch, you know I am not going to sleep with you today regardless of how much paint you put on. Just sent the taxi away. You meet me in this bar: ..."

When she arrived, she said "soooorrrrryyyy. Are you angry now?"
Me: "Angry?!! The only reason I waited is because I'll kill you. But before that, you're gonna pay the bill for tonight."
Her: "OK, I am sorry I was late"

So we get a taxi, she says to the driver we go to cool bar, I say to the driver no we don't go to cool bar, we go to this place."
And I say to her: "Cool Bar isn't cool. And you know why? I don't know it. So it is a worthless place. I decide tonight. And you pay. By the way, nice dress you have, really nice."

I gave her time to look at her dress, then said "Yes, very nice, I just saw another girl with exactly the same dress".

This is push/pull. Girls love it. And it makes you look like an alpha male. Being an alpha male is essential. The hard to get model actually paid that night. And I said good, I would have dumped you if you wouldn't. I only go out with rich girls.

On Monday a poor student invited me to the Opera House, Galla Event, expensive tickets. She wanted to go, I said, good, many girls want me, you invite me, and I go with you. She did. So I had to turn down an offer from another girl to join her karaoke b'day party Monday night. She would have paid too, of course.
I recently had dinner in an expensive restaurant, paid for by a goodlooking 23 yo ex model (but she's now a successful businesswoman, by viet standards, making 2K$ a month).

If girls laugh when I say I expect them to pay, I answer, what are you, a loser ba gia, or a modern, successful woman? Look at my phone here, call them if you need advice about dating ATTRACTIVE MEN LIKE ME, Mi here is a model and businesswoman, she invited me to dinner at WILD LOTUS restaurant and paid...Thu invited me to the Opera...Quynh to Karaoke. You gotta offer me something if you want me, what do YOU have to offer? I got plenty of choices.

I complained to another girl about stupid viet girls who think I will give them money. She answered: You know, noone would dream of going out with you if it wasn't for the fact that you're rich. I pulled out a picture of my (quite beautiful) gf for 8 years, and said: look at her, she's got more money than you'll ever dream of, her family is loaded, and she's got a good job herself, making 10K$ a month. Now you get lost, loser.

She later sent me angry emails that I was a "playboy", living a "loose, selfish life". Good for her.

My problem - this alpha male attitude is not my natural self. I really need to work hard to put it on. Some days it works, but 9 out of 10 days I am not good enough, because I am weak. But when it works, it works really well, particularly if you later losen up, no longer being only tough, but start to be funny as well.

Then you somehow have to bridge that, to get a girl into the mood of wanting sex. That is my weakest point. So far, I only succeeded with my foot massage routine in Vietnam.

Last edited by retsoor; 07-03-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then you somehow have to bridge that, to get a girl into the mood of wanting sex. That is my weakest point. So far, I only succeeded with my foot massage routine in Vietnam.
With that magical foot massage routine, you are already getting more fun than most guys in Hanoi... keep it up bro... Sunday morning is day to fly.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

for those who haven't sent women's day msg already...here's one:

Quote:
Nhân dịp 8/3, chúc em ngày xinh đẹp, thông minh, tươi tắn, zai xếp hàng dài ngoài cửa nhé
on the occasion of 8/3, I wish you a beautiful day, "intelligent", lively ("tuoi tan" is not a dictionary word), and boys (zai instead of trai) lining up outside your door...

I added, to someone...now you only need to give me your address - right now please

Last edited by retsoor; 08-03-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Samster

That msg works beautifully. Most girls think it's very cute. I tested it on 10.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1