The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Cheap and good - NE China !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars883
Yah, heard about that too...but you have to admit that the best gals are from the North !!!

Anyone has anything to share for the Harbin area ? I may be planning a trip there this coming mid June, before moving to Changchun/Shenyang and finally to Chengdu.....
Give me a NE ger anytime, the beauty and the sex perform is way above others.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 20
etraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetraveler1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am scheduled to go to Dalian. Thinking of venturing to Shenyang too. The last post on this tread was in 2004. Wondering if anyone can give an update if the infor here still good and valid.
Old 25-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better
锦州

金厦国际
Tried the room service massage. RMB108 for 60mins
Tried one gal from 葫芦岛
Looks 6
Massage 7
Should have full service from the conversation with her but didnt try nor ask about it. Seems like a boring place, at least to me.
Old 15-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Harbin

Have been toying with this idea for a while as I can get a free return flight to Harbin with my miles program.

Plan to check out Dalian, Harbin and maybe cross over to Russia for some cheong action.

Besides sight seeing. The question is. Is it worth all the trouble to travel that far north to cheong?
I intend to explore the Russian scene by land from Harbin. However the tourist visa fee costs US$100+.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Tony,

Am back in Sgp now. I may take you on for the trip to Harbin and Russia since i haven't used my points in Asia miles as well. Need to pre-plan though. Anyway, prob coming to SZ-CP sometime next month. Confirm soon :-)
Old 16-08-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Bro Tony,

Am back in Sgp now. I may take you on for the trip to Harbin and Russia since i haven't used my points in Asia miles as well. Need to pre-plan though. Anyway, prob coming to SZ-CP sometime next month. Confirm soon :-)
Hello Muddymudpie,

I thought you were stationed in SiChuan. Am I invited to visit the North-Eastern China with you and Tony?

Cheers
HonesCrook
Old 16-08-2009, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Harbin/Dalian/Shenyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Bro Tony,

Yes Northern Expedition is tough and off the beaten track a bit. Have to pre-plan a lot.

Ok keep me posted on your schedule.
Old 18-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestCrook View Post
Hello Muddymudpie,

I thought you were stationed in SiChuan. Am I invited to visit the North-Eastern China with you and Tony?

Cheers
HonesCrook

hey good to hear from you again.. Of course a place like Dongbei, the more the merrier!

I was in chengdu and chongqing for just short trips. Was stationed in Beijing until recently. Back in good ole Sgp now and looking forward to the Dongbei trip. Didn't quite like Shenyang the last time i was there as i couldn't find the kind of places we so fancy in southern china. Perhaps also because I didn't really know SY.
Old 19-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually i am on my way to dalian this saturday. any good lobangs please? if any bro would like to hook up there, please pm me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1