The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andii3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A wild night in BKK

Phom poot pasa thai mai meng kan Bro Yomun. Bro Yo mun keng mak mak, phom poot nid noi khrap.

( I speak thai not like bro yomun...he very good i only a bit)
Old 12-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There are some bros here tat can speak solid pasa Thai such as bro keet & Farark...Bro keet even help me to translate to my TG.heehee
Old 14-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Mr Romance

please remember your favour that you asked of me and i did it for you - the important thing is not about the favour, the important thing is about how fast she responded to you and why she did it, you should know her real colours by now.......

hope you "tar sart wang liao" and "mai pit tar dom hee"

LOL.
Old 14-06-2004, 11:13 AM
JustCurious

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: A wild night in BKK

Dear Bros,
I will be going to BKK in early July 2004.
Can somebody advise me where I can get a cheap massage and sex.
Please give me contact numbers of FL if possible.Maybe I can negotiate now.
Old 15-06-2004, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andii3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros from this thread..thankyou for keeping this thread alive..anyway, tomorrow (16 June) I will be returning to BKK again and this time for 7 days..

Hope that when I return back, there would be a good FR for me to share..

See all of ya..

Pai thi Krungtheb meng kan glab bahn..hehe
Old 15-06-2004, 05:00 PM
ansk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any bros here frequent route66dancepub? The girls there look chio. Anyone knows if they are easy to pick up? thanks a lot
Old 15-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Mr Romance

please remember your favour that you asked of me and i did it for you - the important thing is not about the favour, the important thing is about how fast she responded to you and why she did it, you should know her real colours by now.......

hope you "tar sart wang liao" and "mai pit tar dom hee"

LOL.
agreee!!!
me also tell romance TG love playing this kind of game
dun know when then they will chg
Old 15-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansk
Any bros here frequent route66dancepub? The girls there look chio. Anyone knows if they are easy to pick up? thanks a lot
any girl in the world can be picked up but onli to see how good u can bring her to the bed
Old 15-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

Hi

agree totally with bro vax. *laugh*....sometimes it takes a stupid 1 hour of talk thai with the girls and sometimes it takes only a toast of a glass (trust me.....it has happened before).

the chio girls can be hooked but you have to think about the local competitors plus the foreign competition....there are a lot of hi-so thai guys picking the chio girls to make them into gf no. 2, no. 3, and so forth....hehehehe.... you are competing with them.....but...what the heck?....cheong lor....
Old 15-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Hi JustCurious

how cheap a massage that you would rate?

cheap sex? how cheap? you can a go at about S$22.50 for a whole night and she will treat your testicles as if she's tenderly carrying a wok of boiling hot oil....but I dont think you'll like her face or ....her body.... LOL
Old 15-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi JustCurious

how cheap a <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=massage&v=56">massage</a> that you would rate?

cheap sex? how cheap? you can a go at about S$22.50 for a whole night and she will treat your testicles as if she's tenderly carrying a wok of boiling hot oil....but I dont think you'll like her face or ....her body.... LOL
haha..tats a good wan bro..I still enjoy the passion of sitting at arb nam joints models lobby to have a drink...I will try not to bio the models & see how they react.

Cheers
Old 15-06-2004, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
agreee!!!
me also tell <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=romance&v=56">romance</a> TG <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=56">love</a> playing this kind of game
dun know when then they will chg
I doubt they will ever change. if tats the case It will not be them anymore.
Old 15-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
see how they react? how do u think they will react ? what they want is <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=money&v=56">money</a>. u think they really WANT u?
haha..This shows how much u know about cheongin BKK
Old 16-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

Hi

they do want you.....and your money.....in the order of money first, good looks and soft heart/cow brains.

they are very good in playing shy and virgin......definitely.

dont bother to play "mai bio" the girls in an Ap Nam, they walk into the Ap Nam, they ARE REPORTING for WORK and all the "borikan" (service) covers the bf/gf shit and etc. It's all WORK, the nice sex makes the WORK enjoyable but then again, you ARE NOT the ONLY ONE who gives her the best of either worlds or both worlds. The world of good sex and the world of good money and cow brains.

These two worlds exist in every hooker's mind - good sex, good money/cow brains.

Orm Pra Ma Poot Mai Cher, Na Nuer Jai Ser Cher Mai Dai

- hit song from Thongchai McIntyre (Bird) and Sek (lead singer of band Loso)

it's so appropriate and deeply reflects how the thai people see themselves!

what it means:

even if you speak as if you have Buddha in your mouth (ie. absolute truth and honesty), what you speak cannot be believed.

a gentle beautiful face like the calm serene expression of a gentle bovine, you have the heart of a tiger, out to kill and eat any fool that comes into your path, you cannot be trusted.....
Old 18-06-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

off to bkk tml for the weekend. Any recommedations on Ktvs over there? Only been to one b4 which is emanuelle. Hopefully, someone can recommend one that is better than emanuelle but of the same price. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1