The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local uni hostel fun!

Uni days bring back a lot of memories. Last time, I don't like PRC ladies. Nerdy, don't know how to dress up and always hang around with PRC cliques only. A lot of local uni grads dislike them and wonder why the Sing govt pays them to come study here. They are guaranteed 2 years of hostel stay and thus they don't care about hostel rules or bother about accumulating hostel points.

I remember this china guy living in my floor. He always brings his PRC gf, who lives in a higher floor, back for sex. Sibei non-tactical. Girl moans like mad. Bed rocks loudly. Two pairs of slippers outside the door for the entire night with the door closed. And to top it up, he throws his used condom at the top of the pile of the rubbish. Imagine when I want to throw rubbish, I see a used condom lying on top. Normally, the cleaner aunty will complain and raids will follow. Not good for other guys who bring girls back tactically. Scold him and he says you pick on China people. cos how can we prove the condom is his... Sigh...
Old 03-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
wow....finally got Nxx brother put this in thread...

well.. it bring me back the very very early day when the pxp was newly opened...I was staying in 7th floor facing another Type A block. That time i managed to really enjoy 2 semesters FREE show from looking downward opposite block 6th floor, ladies room. Initially i wasnt realised the free scene until my friend come and discovered it. The window covered by blind and if you fold it in upward direction, people from opposite upstair can clearly seen through the blind gap. And this girl didn know and left it be for whole year . Wow...The lady was always stripped in her room whenever come back from outside...LOL her study table is facing my block, and i can see her boob, hairly pussy etc...

There was a few times i also accidentally seen my opposite block female student (very very sexy) brought guy back to hostel at night 1-2am friday (from disco or pub) and xxxxxxx

I would say, the hostel life is very very interesting if you know how to cheong...but sadly say, i was too decent at the time and missed out many golden opportunities...
LOL...dean of nus are u seeing this???? build pgp for us to bonk!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Robinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyah of course the rules must be there for show. I believe the law makers understand we are humans. Just that the students have to be tactical and less obvious.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
LOL...dean of nus are u seeing this???? build pgp for us to bonk!
He'll be glad you finally get it. The hostels in all of Singapore's Uni are meant for both sexes to mix around and hopefully marry each other. Lee Kuan Yew said that graduates should only marry graduates so that they can continue to produce smart kids. I'm sure some of us would have known of his infamous speech (and how it attracted controversy).

Sex isn't the problem. The falling birth rate is. Hostels help couples get together. I do know of quite a few couples who had have sex during uni who married each other.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Shazam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He'll be glad you finally get it. The hostels in all of Singapore's Uni are meant for both sexes to mix around and hopefully marry each other. Lee Kuan Yew said that graduates should only marry graduates so that they can continue to produce smart kids. I'm sure some of us would have known of his infamous speech (and how it attracted controversy).

Sex isn't the problem. The falling birth rate is. Hostels help couples get together. I do know of quite a few couples who had have sex during uni who married each other.
MM Lee wants to follow Hitler.

MM Lee wanted to make sure superior breed of Singaporeans are automatically produce year in year out so that Singapore wins the World Cup, wins Nobel Prize, send somebody to the explore the universe, be Number One in everything etc.

It is a elite policy which was why Young PAP was set up to mirror Hitler Youth.

It also means for those whose parents are not graduates, you are condemned for the rest of your life as long you stay in Singapore. Your life in Singapore is fixed.

But the ironic part is MM Lee got albino grandchild so its either his family blood is not superior or his daughter-in-law's family blood is not superior.

A victim of his own policies and philosphies??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1