The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sakurada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by samual View Post
went to try meihui today ...
looks 6.5/10 ( i felt theres some prettier one )
body 7.5/10 ( B boobs , nice legs )
catbath 8/10 ( something new i dont usually visit cat 150 )
hj 8.5/10 ( good n chio with extra mouth to ass )
bbbj 7/10
french 6.5/10 ( abit dun want )
fj 6/10 ( sorta lazy )
overall 6.5/10 ( thats for me la :P )
rtf : prob wanna try another girl first
I know everyone has slightly different taste/rating but I'm just curious who in your opinion are ranked much better than Mei Hui in terms of looks. I would rate her 8.0 for looks but 2.0 for french and 8.5 for bbbj.
Old 20-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurada View Post
I know everyone has slightly different taste/rating but I'm just curious who in your opinion are ranked much better than Mei Hui in terms of looks. I would rate her 8.0 for looks but 2.0 for french and 8.5 for bbbj.
One man's paradise is another man's prison...hee hee

He might saw Mei Hui when she remove her make up lor...
Old 20-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

was there to observe that Chu Chu almost worked nonstop, one bro after another. She must be overloaded.
Old 20-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
was there to observe that Chu Chu almost worked nonstop, one bro after another. She must be overloaded.
Yeah, poor thing. She is now the super ang pai. No chance to go other houses. Mei Hui's business also very good. I wonder how these WLs cope doing the same routines over and over again and must maintain a smiley face all the time ... No easy. I guess their pussies become sore and dry up very fast after working here for more than 1 year.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 22-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
One man's paradise is another man's prison...hee hee

He might saw Mei Hui when she remove her make up lor...
Someone told me Mei Hui's nose surgically enhanced one leh. Next time when I visit her, I must take a closer look at her nose and other parts.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 23-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
assng is Cool - loads of Potential

Being trying to get Jessie, the reports suggested that once tried her, you will not return for her again? Is this true?
Old 23-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Was wondering since there are rave reviews abt mei hui etc... why is no one posting reviews so much on Dou Dou ?
Old 23-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Was wondering since there are rave reviews abt mei hui etc... why is no one posting reviews so much on Dou Dou ?
Bro, thanks for reminding me about Dou Dou of 54A. She is one cool babe whose service is in the league of the top ang pais of 54A. She lost the limelight to the likes of Mei Hui, Jenny, Mei Mei, etc. because she was on long leave last year. I am pretty sure she will be hot again once the momentum kicks in ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assng View Post
Being trying to get Jessie, the reports suggested that once tried her, you will not return for her again? Is this true?
Why? I rtfed Jessie many time already! I always return to her if I tired to try someone new! She is my safety option for great fuck. I had to say her CFM look is really addicted to me!
Jessie did told me a lot of young bros cummed during her superb hand job and didn't get the chance to bonk her! May be that why they think is a waste to return her again!
Bro you need to try Jessie once to believe, her handjob alone already worth the money!

Last edited by Submarineking; 23-02-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 23-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
assng is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for your info. Wil make an effort sometime this week or the next to get her. Appreciate it.
Old 23-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assng View Post
Thanks for your info. Wil make an effort sometime this week or the next to get her. Appreciate it.
Yes, you never go wrong with Jessie but she is very PRO type if you can understand what I mean here.

Cheerio,
ALe88

Old 23-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Yes, you never go wrong with Jessie but she is very PRO type if you can understand what I mean here.

Cheerio,
ALe88
Bro ALe88, you may scare the bro for trying Jessie! Hehe I agree she is a PRO! It is hard to be creative with her, always need to follow her standard routine!
but hey the routine was good and work smoothy all the time, then why need a change?
Old 23-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Someone told me Mei Hui's nose surgically enhanced one leh. Next time when I visit her, I must take a closer look at her nose and other parts.
Boobs too...
Old 23-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, thanks for reminding me about Dou Dou of 54A. She is one cool babe whose service is in the league of the top ang pais of 54A. She lost the limelight to the likes of Mei Hui, Jenny, Mei Mei, etc. because she was on long leave last year. I am pretty sure she will be hot again once the momentum kicks in ...
I like Dou Dou too...she got a High End Tai Tai look...Nice girl with Strong GFE huh...
Old 23-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro ALe88, you may scare the bro for trying Jessie! Hehe I agree she is a PRO! It is hard to be creative with her, always need to follow her standard routine!
but hey the routine was good and work smoothy all the time, then why need a change?
A lot of gals has their standard routine. But nevertheless, it is ok to take charge and do what you want to do. If this makes her enjoy more, there is no reason as why they would not like it and let you take the lead!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1