The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Any bros here got any idea is the part timer 115 still working at bw? I got a buddy tried her and rtf a few times...now he wanted to find her but to no avail, just to check if any bros here got her contact number or any news of her?
Old 12-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This tread come live again....cheers....
Old 12-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
pekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpekman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Bluewave in Jb

Any brought an confirm if 23 has come back to work? Miss her hdly very much
Old 13-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
zero_hero is Cool - loads of Potential

tried no. 135 a few months back. Very shiok feeling. definitely will RTF!

Will massage even after bonking & have very strong GFE!!

Slow & Stedy! will not rush you.

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 4.5/10
GFE: 9/10
French: YES!!!
RTF: Definitely!
Old 13-04-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm SO SO SO GOING TO 189 liao after shiok pleasure recomand lol but i really miss the girl who use toothpaste then hotwater de...pattern alot...all chut ka liao lol but

anyway..ex-dragon girl......i got a bit of bad experience with them sia lol last time i went dragon for my very first time in chionging lifestyle...my virgin exploration was marred by a poor service dragon girl...never went back liao....

then there is youth spa....sigh...got one bah bah girl saying she from where...think korea de...kept pushing for bj then fj.....sigh....

then in come blue wave....took the toothpaste and never look back since...hahahaha...
Old 13-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How's the price over there ?
Old 13-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shyghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaichua View Post
How's the price over there ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by okokman View Post
Full Package (45mins): 218RM
Massage(45Mins): 69RM (Additional session: 69RM per addition 45mins)
Full Package(45mins)+1 Session Massage(45mins): 259RM (As this is discounted package, so no additional time and session allow)
Addtional Shot: 130RM (No extra time included)
Juagen: 50RM
B2B: 80RM (Not all ML do B2B, need to check with Captain)
FJ by ML: 100RM/120RM (Not all ML doing FJ, need to check with Captain)
I am really interested in expanding my horizon but haven't read any FR of any NL from BW. Do they even have any? I might have to venture it on my own I guess, but please share if any bro have info. Thank you.
Old 13-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

bluewave here i come

price, just go check it out, dfefinitely cheaper than SG
Old 13-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute

i few years no go NY and GBW, just wanna ask, heard that gal is more choice at GBW, how about the facilities? i heard NY just renovated, the facilities is very nice... how about GBW?

Awaiting: GB, Cum-Playing
Old 13-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
I'm SO SO SO GOING TO 189 liao after shiok pleasure recomand lol but i really miss the girl who use toothpaste then hotwater de...pattern alot...all chut ka liao lol but

anyway..ex-dragon girl......i got a bit of bad experience with them sia lol last time i went dragon for my very first time in chionging lifestyle...my virgin exploration was marred by a poor service dragon girl...never went back liao....

then there is youth spa....sigh...got one bah bah girl saying she from where...think korea de...kept pushing for bj then fj.....sigh....

then in come blue wave....took the toothpaste and never look back since...hahahaha...
Korean milf in youth call Belle rite...Uses some kind of sticks for massage...I dont think she korean leh
Old 14-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Bro yellowbro,

To book hot girls like 199, you Need to call in the morning to place booking. She is by far the best you can find in Malaysia spa. U won't find any girls more accommodating than her. You can try out whatever you desire in your dream. I even try raw sex with her, and she help my fren who is a CIM favorite, she swallow her semen. I dun think she will be for long once she earn enough.

Last edited by punt; 14-04-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 14-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Bro yellowbro,

To book hot girls like 199, you Need to call in the morning to place booking. She is by far the best you can find in Malaysia spa. U won't find any girls more accommodating than her. You can try out whatever you desire in your dream. I even try raw sex with her, and she help my fren who is a CIM favorite, she swallow her semen. I dun think she will be for long once she earn enough.
wow wow wow...reminds me of Evon the old Roman Spa WL who has retired. She used to do raw with regular customer and can do CIM and her attitude towards sex is 100%. I tried her once but did not do raw or CIM as that was my first visit to Roman Spa (now NZ spa) but she did allow me for a passionate frenching. Regarding 199, can i just come early, say 1230 pm and book with captain?
Old 14-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jnudes,

Cim is normal but she swallow whatever you shoot. She also allow frenching, will give you bbbj even during bath.
I do raw but pull it out and shoot in her mouth. Next time will try creampie on her if she ok.
You need to call the spa and placed booking at morning 10.30am even when u not sure she is working on that day.
You can then call again around noon to see if she working, this can secure your chance of booking.

Last edited by punt; 14-04-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Hi jnudes,

Cim is normal but she swallow whatever you shoot. She also allow frenching, will give you bbbj even during bath.
I do raw but pull it out and shoot in her mouth. Next time will try creampie on her if she ok.
You need to call the spa and placed booking at morning 10.30am even when u not sure she is working on that day.
You can then call again around noon to see if she working, this can secure your chance of booking.
bro, u got a PM!
Old 14-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiddo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.... seriously really long time didn't go to GBW already I think more than 5months.... Dunno what's the changes over there..... But thanks your all updates the info..... must arrange 1 day go back to visit...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1