The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2008, 08:15 AM
endless

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

that is some crazy stuff. good thing im clean
Old 10-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all
Anybody know when it is safe (i.e. not infectious) to have unprotected sex after a cured case of gnorrhea? i.e. guy got it, took medicine, symptons cleared.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

if ur cured, its safe to have unprotected sex.
but still strongly advised to have protected sex.
its quite complicated to explain, but cases who have an STI before tend to be more vulnerable to other STIs.
Old 21-06-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
Davidoff9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a friend residing in Thailand, and he just got diagnosed with Gonorrhoea at a clinic in bangkok. But he's not sure about the quality of healthcare over there

He was prescribed and given treatment for both NGU and Gonorrhoea, 1g of Azrithromicyn and 1g of Cefuroxime - Azithromicyn taken before meal, and Cefurocime after.

I was wondering if this treatment is okay for a a patient, as my friend feels taking 2g worth of antibiotics all at once may be too much for his body to handle. Is it a normal procedure here in SG's DSC?

Is he being treated for prevention of NGU or is he infected? Docs in Thailand says hes not infected but still must take.

Ive go for checkups at DSC regularly and have never encountered any STDs before (thank goodness), so I dont really know about this.

Anyone can help?

Thanks,

Davidoff
Old 04-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
joochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoochiatplace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My friend was infected with Gonorrhoea recently, 2 week later he is cleared from by DSC but was informed to get a blood test 2 and half months later.. Can advise what is it for and if he did not turn-up for test, what will DSC do...Pls advise.Thanks.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidoff9876 View Post
I have a friend residing in Thailand, and he just got diagnosed with Gonorrhoea at a clinic in bangkok. But he's not sure about the quality of healthcare over there
Healthcare in Bangkok is generally better than what Singapore has to offer.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
sexynagi is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexynagi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the TS who started this informative thread. I have gained more knowledge on the nasty consequences of unprotected sex and casual sex.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAu View Post
guys...smething to ask....i have tis tiny little pimple like dot around my penis head....i have tis since primary school...often masturdbed by myself....i have itchness at tat point of time when i am young but as i grew older...it does not feel itchy at all..i wonder is tat call herpes? now really not itchy n pain at all...
I think is call Fordyce's spots, or Fordyce granules are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis or on the labia, as well as the inner surface and vermilion border of the lips of the face. They are common in men and women of all ages. They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce. On the head of the penis, they are called Tyson glands, not to be confused with Hirsuties papillaris genitalis.

The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body. Men sometimes consult with a dermatologist because they are worried they may have a sexually transmitted disease (especially genital warts) or some form of cancer, but this is not the case. They may equally be worried about the appearance of their penis and what their sexual partner might think of it.

So just make sure with a visit to your physician that it are indeed are Fordyce's spots.
These are not non-infectious.

check out this link.. does it look something like that?

DermAtlas: Online Dermatology Image Library dermatology image,Fordyce spots,normal variant,sebaceous gland,sebaceous hyperplasia
Old 04-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jaycnce is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
if ur cured, its safe to have unprotected sex.
but still strongly advised to have protected sex.
its quite complicated to explain, but cases who have an STI before tend to be more vulnerable to other STIs.
Is there a cure STI?
Old 15-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Wanderboy8869 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Wanted to do a full STD test as part of my annual health check but has no wish to go to DSC. Are there other options available and which are the clinics that you would recommend for its discreetness.
Old 19-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wantong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

About 1 month ago, I had sex with a FL in Bangkok. It's only after the sex that I realised she didnt put on the condom for me! It may sound unbelievable / ridiculous, but she rode me raw!

She was quite playful, teasing, etc. Then when she was on top of me, she actually slid my dickhead into her pussy, & then grabbed my hand to touch it, telling me that it's already in. At that time, it didnt come into my mind that we were doing raw. Then, she took out the condom (still in the wrapper), indicating to me that she's gonna put it on. But then, she proceeded to ride on for a while more. Then she continued to ride, until I ejaculated into her, raw!

Next day onwards, I was starting to get worried. She's a FL, not a WL! Most WLs go for regular check-ups, but FLs may not go for check-ups. Few days later, with the help of a friend to translate, I called her. She said she didnt know why she didnt put on the condom, she also regretted it. It was the 2nd time in her life she did raw. The 1st time was when a customer paid for her virginity about 2 years back. Before I called, she's worried about getting pregnant. With my call, she even more afraid & gotta worry about STDs now.

After our phone call, she immediately went to see a doctor, which was about 3 days after our sex. After that, she came up to my room to have a talk again. She told me that she goes for regular check-ups cos she's FL-ing. She said that her check-up that day (drawing blood from her arm & vagina) shows she's ok. During the talk, we both kinda got emotional, & had sex again, but this time, with condom. For the next 2 weeks, she went to see the doctor again, once a week, to check for STDs.

It's about 1 month now, I called her few days ago, she said she's fine after the check-ups, the doctor even said she's crazy to go so often. I felt relieved each time she said her check-up shows she's ok. On further thoughts, she's a FL, not that I'm biased, but can I trust her words so much?

There's no symptoms of those pictures posted, but the past 2 - 3 weeks, I'd been feeling some kinda pain in my balls pretty often. Sometimes it's the left one, sometimes it's the right one. The pain is like as if I'd been hit in my groin, but not so pain until I'll squat down & scream. The feeling is more like my balls are pretty heavy. Often, they kinda shrink too, not sure if it's because of the cold weather (I am) in China now.

These 2 weeks, there are occasions when I was stimulated (entertaining clients in KTVs, where the gals do some lap-dance & teasing), but I didnt erect as quickly as I used to before, and my erection is not as stiff & long duration as I used to. Even after it goes soft pretty shortly after, and then I went to the toilet, I can see my dick kinda shrank to quite small and the transparent pre-cum on it. It happened 2 times in these 2 weeks already, I would have been erecting very stiffly & for quite some time, but instead, it cooled off very quickly, my dick kinda shrank to smaller than it was when placcid previously (before the raw sex with that FL) & pre-cum oozing outta it. And then, out of fear of inability to erect / ejaculate, I masturbated myself twice in these 2 weeks. I feel that I don't get erected as easily as before, and my erection wasn't as stiff as before too.

I'd also been thinking, was it due to too much sex on the week I had raw sex with that FL? It was like 3 - 4 days of commercial sex in Thailand, while driving (8 - 10 hours' drive per day) to several provinces to visit some factories. I'd also been drinking almost every night for the past 1+ year. Drinking ranges from 1 - 2 cans of beers a night, to heavy drinking when entertaining clients. I only stopped drinking every night when I arrived China 2 weeks ago, when I got a few days' break from client entertainment.
Old 20-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sg_Lancelot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Omg i dun feel like bonking after seeing this two photos
Old 05-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ptgary is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderboy8869 View Post
Hi Bros,

Wanted to do a full STD test as part of my annual health check but has no wish to go to DSC. Are there other options available and which are the clinics that you would recommend for its discreetness.
just go to any GP and say that your gf was unfaithful, hence you want to do a checkup.
Old 28-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
samlover01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

can any bro intro so mediction about PUBLIC LICE / CRAB LOUSE ! i think i got some on my private area , pefer is cream type !thx
Old 02-06-2009, 07:54 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

read post number 5 of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlover01 View Post
can any bro intro so mediction about PUBLIC LICE / CRAB LOUSE

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1