The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Went JJ few times, usually I ask them to bring those girl can speak Thai to me... Cos much more girl can speak Thai then English.... Usually I pay 60usd to 80usd for overnight, I means until morning 6am, usually no problem...
Usually I choose 3 to 4 girl to sit with me 1st, then start drinking and chatting, see which girl are more willing to go and ask her to change cloth. Then continue drinking awhile then go back hotel for action.... Don't forget to tips the waitress and security too... Sometimes on my table got 3 waitress and 2 security... Don't worry, 1k kyat for each to us is nothing, important is safety issue...
My experience is such that when you tell them to sit down they will almost immediately ask " do you want to bring me to hotel " within 5 minutes or so. Which is really quite a turn off.

In pioneer club I got this problem too. Only a small minority willing to talk a little first before asking. Am I a foreigner which speak English that's why I am asked almost immediately?

Btw I got quoted usually 80 usd. However my friends he is once quoted 50 usd because he is with a Burmese friend. The Burmese friend ask for him
Old 14-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey bro,

thanks for advice. I change my hotel to best hill Chinatown. this hotel can arrange? any sg bro there to met me for drinking session?
Old 15-05-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
hey bro,

thanks for advice. I change my hotel to best hill Chinatown. this hotel can arrange? any sg bro there to met me for drinking session?
Hi Bro Dust,
If it is Best Western, they are like 4 stars rated and I am not sure you can check with bell boys there.. they are the ones who can arrange for you if you need help with it in day time.
Old 15-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
My experience is such that when you tell them to sit down they will almost immediately ask " do you want to bring me to hotel " within 5 minutes or so. Which is really quite a turn off.

In pioneer club I got this problem too. Only a small minority willing to talk a little first before asking. Am I a foreigner which speak English that's why I am asked almost immediately?

Btw I got quoted usually 80 usd. However my friends he is once quoted 50 usd because he is with a Burmese friend. The Burmese friend ask for him
Overall Yangon still a cheap place for bonking... Bad thing is hotel are expensive, communication a bit breakdown and the airport are like sucks...
Old 15-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros stay in one hotel but bring girls to another? I going on work trip with collegues so may not be convenient to go back same hotel. Do i need advance booking for cheap hotels? Any regulars can advise? Thanks in advance.

I read some of the threads above, so ST usually the girl leaves after 1 shot?
Old 15-05-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro want to go for massage tomorrow night
Old 16-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydog3636 View Post
Any bros stay in one hotel but bring girls to another? I going on work trip with collegues so may not be convenient to go back same hotel. Do i need advance booking for cheap hotels? Any regulars can advise? Thanks in advance.

I read some of the threads above, so ST usually the girl leaves after 1 shot?
Bro Hornydog3636, When do you plan to come here for business? most of the time, I believe you don't need advance book for cheap hotel for hourly session. there are plenty of cheap hotel for your mongering but of course, if it is in high season, there is higher chance that some hotels might get booked fully. but still you can go to another cheap hotel as always.
Old 16-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hornymashimaro bro, i am going in june. Can u advise some hotels? But if i want LT, then hourly hotel cannot right?

I read here ST also means quite a few hours..but they only allow u to come 1 time?

Newbie in yangon, thanks for your advice!!
Old 19-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bigboyforum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

Was driving along Kabar Aye Pagoda road, found that there are some girls stand along the road, when I park at road side they start to gathering and approach my car, I saw that they are just not as usually girl, feel little bit strange, God feel told me that some of them maybe ladyboy, there is another very pretty girl come over and I ask how much, quoted 30k, I bargain to 20k, paid the cash to the mama, drive her to hotel, I try to touch her underside, but "she" trying o avoid, I know that something is not right already, OMG, I am having a ladyboy, excited, thinking why not give it a try.

"She" is a very good sucker, licker, after 5 minutes, I ask "her" to put the condom for me, then when she jump over to ride me, I saw the little cock, try to touch but she avoid again, very tight to push in the ass hole, so tight that makes me feeling of coming, after few round, I change to doggies style, I push in very deep and shot.

She remove the condom for me, take shower and send her back.

Think will not look for ladyboy again unless “犯贱”

Haha, hope bros enjoy my FR.

Anybody have really girl standing along road pls update me, I don't like bar or KTV, want to save the steps to find girls to fight directly. Also try to control budget.
Old 19-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

That is your luck bro.. there are plenty of real girls standing there for customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyforum View Post
OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

Was driving along Kabar Aye Pagoda road, found that there are some girls stand along the road, when I park at road side they start to gathering and approach my car, I saw that they are just not as usually girl, feel little bit strange, God feel told me that some of them maybe ladyboy, there is another very pretty girl come over and I ask how much, quoted 30k, I bargain to 20k, paid the cash to the mama, drive her to hotel, I try to touch her underside, but "she" trying o avoid, I know that something is not right already, OMG, I am having a ladyboy, excited, thinking why not give it a try.

"She" is a very good sucker, licker, after 5 minutes, I ask "her" to put the condom for me, then when she jump over to ride me, I saw the little cock, try to touch but she avoid again, very tight to push in the ass hole, so tight that makes me feeling of coming, after few round, I change to doggies style, I push in very deep and shot.

She remove the condom for me, take shower and send her back.

Think will not look for ladyboy again unless “犯贱”

Haha, hope bros enjoy my FR.

Anybody have really girl standing along road pls update me, I don't like bar or KTV, want to save the steps to find girls to fight directly. Also try to control budget.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
That is your luck bro.. there are plenty of real girls standing there for customers.

Bro, you mean there a real girl along that road?

What is the damage average?

Thanks advance.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
OMG, I fucked Ladyboy!

REALLY HENG... i go yangon also nv see much ladyboy. in thai there is alot!

anyway 20k is really cheap. girls would quote 50k to 80k in JJ.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

You can see some girls standing near Kandawgyi at night or near inya in day time. To identify the working girls near inya road is to look at their eyes. When you look at their eyes, the working girls will look back at you. the damage is around 10k -15k for girls near kandaw gyi and around 20k for the girls near inya.
The price is for a local like myself who can speak burmese. if you cannot speak burmese, the price can be higher as well..

Quote:
Bro, you mean there a real girl along that road?

What is the damage average?

Thanks advance.
Old 21-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
REALLY HENG... i go yangon also nv see much ladyboy. in thai there is alot!

anyway 20k is really cheap. girls would quote 50k to 80k in JJ.
for local, it costs that much only to bonk a girl but but JJ and other clubs costing 50k and above are for foreigners and of coz different market as well.
Old 23-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Bro, thanks for your useful info.
For inya lake, may I know only can find girl walking along kabar aye pagoda road or the pyay road also have? How about parami road?

Going to hunt again tomorrow night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
You can see some girls standing near Kandawgyi at night or near inya in day time. To identify the working girls near inya road is to look at their eyes. When you look at their eyes, the working girls will look back at you. the damage is around 10k -15k for girls near kandaw gyi and around 20k for the girls near inya.
The price is for a local like myself who can speak burmese. if you cannot speak burmese, the price can be higher as well..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1