The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

hey guys once again sorry for the long post.....anyway here's part 2

so we waited for M for about 30 mins before she came by cab and when she got out i swear my jaw dropped. she was wearing high heels a light floral skirt that showed off her legs and an incredibly tight top that showed off her breasts which i guessed were maybe a big C cup or small D. anyway they had the standard greetings while i went to get a drink for M when i came back i sat down beside H and threw my arm over her and hugged her close kissed her cheek before letting go and turning to look at M. her skin was really smooth and her lips were incredibly thick! i was already imagining them sucking me and must have a weird look on my face cos H pinched me and started talking to M in her language leaving me stoning.....

anyway soon it was switched back to english and they asked where was a good place to go.M was 31 a bar hostess back in pinnoy-land was here for holiday was staying with with her aunt here also M had the spent the morning with her aunt shopping and stuff so she wanted something else being me i secretly hate shopping so i suggested clubs and after a while they agreed! so i thought that chijmes was a good start and we decided to Public transport there. on the way my arm was around H's shoulders and i made sure M saw when i groped H's boobs. later when walking i held M's hand with my other arm around H's waist and we went to chijmes.anyway cutting short the intermediate we got high at chijmes then went naughty girl to dance a bit

once H was loaded with some drinks she said she was too tired to dance anymore and went to rest while i continued drinking and dancing. after a bit i went back and saw M with H. sat down and realised M didnt even dance cos she was shy... so anyway just relaxed a bit untill say M bopping in tune with the song being played! quickly asked H if i could take her dance and she said ok so i pulled M up and quickly dragged her in and to a spot where H couldnt see us. there begin grinding M and from what i could see she was comfortable so hands were on autoroam eventually her boobs were merged with my hands and that continued for a while.

about 1 am and we were beat and went to find H who was sleeping at our table....anyway after that i cabbed H home with M. we were in the back seat with me in the middle and M and H on the sides. anyway i took a little advantage and slid my hands through her tighs and played with her the whole journey. her moans must have alerted M and the taxi uncle but i was too high to care. but then i felt something and i realised M's hand was on my thigh! almost near little bro already and i could feel myself hardening so i returned the favour and soon was massaging M's thigh as well. anyway the journey was like that one hand buried in H's pussy the other slowly approaching M's. just as i felt the material of her panties we were at H's place and i pulled out but accidentally my fingers ran the length of her crotch and she grabbed my wrist and stopped my hand pressed against her! at once knew this one was also drunk like crazy!

so anyway carried H up to her place with M and went in placed her in her room ( easy to tell which one with the general things) anyway all this while i was groping her at every chance and M noticed then as bent to put her down my shirt lifted and a little bit of H's panties sticking out of my pocket became visible! M immediatley jumped and yanked it out at the same time the panties caught the box of condoms and they also came out and fell to the floor! at once M was shocked and she asked if we were having sex i tried to deny it but wasnt able to ( drunk) and soon was telling her about it at the same park i went to with H first and i saw then M's nipples were clearly hard and she was rubbing her thighs together at the same time my hands were where they left off and by the time i finished my story i was already rubbing her panties....slowly rubbed her and then lent in for a kiss and was greeted with tongue. when i surfaced i only had one question where?

she also didnt know so i knew there was only one place left. Hotel. immediately caabbed to the nearest one although its a 5 min walk only....anyway in cab already cannot tahan and was practically hopping around...once reach quickly grab some drinks and snacks from nearby 7-11
chiong in hotel book a overnight and rush. as soon as open door i dropped the things and tackled her to the floor. this started our little wrestling session which ended with us naked and 69-ing....eventually exploded all over her face and just rolled over each other....

after a while suggested a bath and she agreed go inside surprise!! got bath tub!! shiok! quickly fill and we jump in for a soak...all the while i rememeber i was massaging her then groping then fingering then back to massaging like a cycle....anyway soon i felt her grab my dick and start rubbing against her at this instant panic flood me and all the high just left and i quickly stopped her saying need condom...she was against it but luckily im strong enough to push her and go get them anyway by the time i got back i was feeling dam bad cos of the sudden blood rush from the panic and the hot bath plus me acting like spider man and jumping all over and the last thing i remember was after the tub there was one more in the bed before all blacked out...

next morning the bloody front desk morning call came in and i was dam hungover...at first dam blur but then remember last night and my emotions became rojak...from blur confused to happy high and proud for yesterday to horror and panic that i may have accidentally raped someone....immediately felt vomit and rushed to puke...must have been there for 15 miins and after the 3rd time i puked as i was washing up i felt someone rub my back and i jumped in fear! but it was only M and from her face she was concerned and a little fear left me....then i realised she was naked and i felt my self getting hard again...

she noticed it laughed and wrapped her hands around it and began jacking me off...soon the pleasure became soothing and i felt relaxed quickly grabbed her carried her to the shower where we had a nice long bath cleaning each other....after that carried her to the bed and dropped her before going for goal and sucked her pussy into my mouth and soon brought her close and just like with H i did the finger up the ass thing and she actually had a fit! her whole body just rose froze shook and dropped and she was breathing heavily by then i knew i had to fuck her and was desperately looking for a condom but i had used them both last night!! was dam horny and knew a Bj wont be enough so ran to shower grabbed the shower cap used a rubber band and tied it around my dick ( makeshift condom) and fucked M...the feeling was dam different then a condom and felt amost raw! only thing was cant go fast scaredit would tear so managed to last like 10 mins before firing...

after a little rest we took another bath and went for b'fast i talked to her and apologised for evrything and hope i didnt cross the line ( too late i know)
but she was ok with it and knew she was to blame too cos she was drunk as well anyway after that sent her home and cabbed home as well and reached about 12 noon...btw this was on the 3 dec which was also the day my internet decided to screw me up and conk out....

anyway i was to leave for hols on the 5th so i couldnt care and decided to haitus for a while...so after coming home and sleeping till about 5 i woke up to messages from H,M and B. H and M were both talking about last night with H asking why i had sex with M and all that B on the other reminded me we were meeting at 6...i was shocked and quickly got ready and chionged out but late by about 15 mins..this time B was also in a dress and given my recent luck with girls that were in dresses or skirts ( something that gave unrestricted access to the crotch) i was a little wary horny and anticapting some action...but still could tell B was quite the religious type so nothing much happend accept that this time my arm managed to go around and i got 1 good grope before the whole notti boy thing again....anyway i deemed B to be a base at that point and just established a good rep

after that one the way home i sat on the bus seat when i felt a weird lump in my pocket when i reached in to pull it out to my horror i found H's panties.....
apparently i didnt change my pants......i quickly put it away and detoured to H's place with some chocolate...once there i apologised about last night and blamed everything in the world except me for what happened...then when she was no longer angry and i could touch her without fight i gave her back her panties....she was shocked and i thought i was in for another firing but then she laughed and hugged me and i also started laughing and just tried to play it out...eventually we were settled down and she began rubbing my thigh asking if i wanted to stay and luckily i was clear headed and refused as i wa too dam tired but somehow i think it was a test cos she smiled even more and as i left gave me one hell of a GFE kiss that scared me....i think she's becoming the sticky type and from all the bros advice i knew tha was bad...

either way i couldnt be botherd at that time...i came back rested for the next day as well and flew off on the 5th cam back today and decided to share this story with everyone....

once again i apologise for the length i like to tell everything unless it really is not important and i would also like to thank all the senior bros here from whose experiences as well as PM's i have drawn a lot of advice from..i owe it all to you guys and if anyone would like to zap me please do state a reason so i may improve is all that i humbly ask thank you

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 12-12-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
solidnumber is Cool - loads of Potential

Any seniors going OT this weekend can let me tag along too?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah must respect all bros who bio the gals and talk to them, am still learning and waiting patiently...hehe. hope to post soon.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Nice but abit too long FR bro. Simple is the best. Short n sharp. Shoot to target is the most important things in maid or pina hunting. Sad, 2 weeks more to go b4 i cuming back 2 sgland. Everyday alot of pretty ,sexy vn gals passby me n smile at me but can c cannot touch. My female tiger bside me
Old 12-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Power 10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Bro jumblo n ken hows the progress in contact i pass you. Hope i can see something
Old 13-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cool_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAH.. all the bros here are very pro in this field.... I am planning to go to CP to see can hook any maid or pina.. any bros interested??
Old 13-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jiejielover is Cool - loads of Potential

this type of hunting must be patient.takes steps and planning bro.
Btw i just got back with my old maid.called her to check out how she is doing.
Haiz.guess i just can't be hard hearted.especially having upped her already.
To ditch for new is just not my destiny.
Old 13-12-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Theres a chinese saying that goes like this : Jiu de bu qu, xin de bu lai. Translation : If you dont ditch the old one, how to get a new one?
Old 13-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Theres a chinese saying that goes like this : Jiu de bu qu, xin de bu lai. Translation : If you dont ditch the old one, how to get a new one?
Agree with u. Keep on changing target then can show off ur skill n can learn more abt women bodies structure.
Old 14-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys thought i'll just post my recent weekend adventures

on a side note got zapped 5 points dont even know by who haiz sorry to whoever i offended.....

anyway like bro shoot said gonna keep this extremely short.

so sunday met up with B again and this time she brought friends....dam no face i was trailing them the whole time while they were obviously talking about me in their own language....but tough it out and when they decided to stop for a drink one of B's friends ( lets call her L) sat next to me and leaned against me with her arm in mine! dam happy and just enjoy the feeling...later i sent B and L back B first then L and we were talking. L was 32 pinnoy as well maid obviously and was only in SG for 2 years....so anyway sent her home and while walking from bus stop arm went around her shoulders...didnt know if could go further and while i was thinking L pulled me in closer and my hand fell on her breast...auto reflex start groping and by the time reach her lift hand was inside her shirt masaging her nipple...sadly thats all that happened and she said dont need to follow her up..... so i went back with dam bad blue balls...

later messaged her saying sorry if i do too much etc but no reply so dam sian went to bed....this morning woke up got reply she said it was ok and i quickly took chance to ask her out again....she said she will call me has her employers leaving overseas soon....so that pretty much sums it up

anyway once agian thanks to all senior bros and to whoever zapped me thanks i guess but please tell me what went wrong

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 14-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

I don't know about the others but I'm ok with your accounts. Very interesting to read.

@Kengarou, I remember that you mentioned that you are quite young. I'm also quite young. Isn't it harder to find maids that are closer to our age (I'm barely 20)? Or you are the anything also can kind?
Old 16-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20006 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

last sun while recceing Middle rd for some TN joint, walked past this la salle sch of arts (d futuristic classy bldg) n saw a bangla n pinay havin mini picnic in d open compound (those little squarish hideout, dunno how to describe lah).

Hmmm .. a nice place actually for a quiet n discreet rendezvous. like a security guard, i made a round patrolling d bldg n saw more camps (at least 5 or 6 gps) of pinays scattered ard, some with their fellow pinays, some with banglas. saw 1 with a mid aged chinese guy ... is that 1 of u bros? seems like this is 1 of d new playgrounds for d pinay escapades.

actually saw 1 pinay quite cute, not bad looking but she was happily havin her quiet moments with a bangla. i waited nearby abt 15 mins, hoping for them to depart so tt i can quietly approach her but knn they were still happily chatting away. dont have so much patience to wait liao, mayb try again anthr day.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Get to know 1 pinay, not maid but a sale assistant. Not pretty, innocent look the girl next door type boobs size estimated A + or B-. Asked for her number and she gave me in a hesitated way. SMSed her for 2 days but never reply. Sianzzz...
Old 16-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

Don't bother too much about that pinay. There are plenty more littered around our tiny island

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1