The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

I'm still in the process of chatting with the maids nia but after seeing the video my balls oso shrink liao😂jus wan fun nia dun wan to cost someone their life...
Old 24-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Saw in Facebook yesterday a maid actually trying to commit suicide by drinking washing detergent in the toilet?de28?de28seems like she was ditch by the person screwing around with her....so scary lei?de32now having second thoughts about screwing maids liao?de13?de13
Bro can share the links?
Old 24-07-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Some maids can get sticky and jealous. I used to hang out with this maid and her group of friends. When I hooked up with her friends she got so angry she made me sound like I ditched her as a gf.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Very true bro, they are just humans afterall.....
fav returned thxs bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32758521
Old 25-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'm still in the process of chatting with the maids nia but after seeing the video my balls oso shrink liao��jus wan fun nia dun wan to cost someone their life...
bro, she died? can share link? I googled but cannot find any news on this. how you get this type of news? is it u hear-say one?
Maid also have needs, u want to screw to empty your sperm, u think they no need to service their pussy to cleanse their monthly period? You will be surprise if you have maid friends and they ask u to have some fun tgt.
Old 25-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
brapicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro how you define the FWB, and the maid know?

want to learn from experts

work permit ok
Bro, i told her honestly that I do not need a relationship and would like to stay as friend. We had some dirty talks and she is aware that I have plans to fuck her this weekend.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Saw in Facebook yesterday a maid actually trying to commit suicide by drinking washing detergent in the toilet😨😨seems like she was ditch by the person screwing around with her....so scary lei😲now having second thoughts about screwing maids liao😓😓
Actually everything have risk if u want fish n why worry , jus enjoy process
Old 25-07-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
bro, she died? can share link? I googled but cannot find any news on this. how you get this type of news? is it u hear-say one?
Maid also have needs, u want to screw to empty your sperm, u think they no need to service their pussy to cleanse their monthly period? You will be surprise if you have maid friends and they ask u to have some fun tgt.
Bro so sorry...I can't find the post in Facebook anymore lei!I tried looking back till 20 jul post but still cannot find😓
Old 25-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by runhotsun View Post
We got to make it clear to them... we play their body, not their feeling.... things will be in control....
Well say...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 25-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

http://extratorrent.cc/torrent/50671...al+Tits.htm l

This is my ideal pinay maid..Huge succulent titties

Old 26-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Some maids can get sticky and jealous. I used to hang out with this maid and her group of friends. When I hooked up with her friends she got so angry she made me sound like I ditched her as a gf.

Agreed, they can be quite possessive better thread with caution.
Old 26-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Agreed, they can be quite possessive better thread with caution.
That is why like some bros said. Have to list T&Cs first. She acted decent but was livid when her friends offered me actions first.
Old 26-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kimi841 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, able to share with me the contact????
Old 26-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
That is why like some bros said. Have to list T&Cs first.
bro easy say ... if you tell maid that you only want to fuck their body at 1st meetup, better do PCC ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mrboring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Screwing maids

hey guys,
did some research on fragrance hotel. not sure isst the correct place to post but here you go guys,

Fragrance Hotel – Sunflower: SGD11 per hour
Fragrance Hotel - Crystal & Emerald: SGD12.50 per hour
Fragrance Hotel – Sapphire: SGD12.50 per hour
Fragrance Hotel – Pearl: SGD14 per hour (Mon to Thu) and SGD16.50 per hour (Fri to Sun)
Fragrance Hotel – Kovan, Lavender & Selegie: SGD15 per hour
Fragrance Hotel – Rose & Classic: SGD17.50 per hour
Fragrance Hotel – Balestier, Imperial, Bugis, Royal, Waterfront & Ocean View: SGD20 per hour
Fragrance Hotel – Viva: SGD21.50 per hour

enjoy bonking guys!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1