The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 17
lameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud oflameboy83 has much to be proud of
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hello Bro out there me will b'll reaching Bkk at noon later any bros out there chionging there these few days? will b'll in BKK till Friday 1st time there
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
anyone who goes to Nana and pay 2000B/ST or 3000-4000B/LT is a sucker. enjoy paying these inflated rates if you fancy. as long as the ang mohs and Japs keep coming. the sharks are happy.
seems like only the sex industry in thailand has adjusted for inflation...

2000B for ST like that no more girls will come singapore do FL liao....
Old 03-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm simply saying based on my own experience. the mamasan took out a mini laminated chart and showed me the prices which said (in japanese) 2000 baht for ST and 4000 for LT. i suppose it's meant to fleece rich japanese tourists, which many thai people seem to think i am.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Everywhere,

Thanks for your information. Even though its slightly expensive, I shall barfine couple of girls from Rainbows. Since I know several mamasans, I might get a discount. Do you know the big and muscular ladyboy mamasan? He hates my guts because once I chased him around Rainbow II with my large rubber snake. Thais are very afraid of snakes, I'm not because in Hawaii, we don't have snakes. From than on, he hates me and always ignores me and gives me stink eye whenever he sees me in the bars.

We're not suckers, we are suckeeeeeeees of all those nice pink/brown nipples! We have to make sure it's puyings' nipples not ladyboys!
what the.. norice, why on earth did u bring a huge rubber snake into a gogo bar? lol!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
what the.. norice, why on earth did u bring a huge rubber snake into a gogo bar? lol!
Bro, are you sure that what you bring is not vibrator but rubber snake??
Old 04-03-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
seems like only the sex industry in thailand has adjusted for inflation...

2000B for ST like that no more girls will come singapore do FL liao....
girls will still come to Singapore and do FL. it is only Nana has this kind of ridiculous price hike. look at all the BKK soapy MPs. they do not raise rates by 500B at a time! only increase of 100B over a period of few years. some even reduce their rates!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Vm, Pirate and Norikasan,

I usually bring several gadgets from USA to entertain girls, if they like you, they service you better. I used to bring 3 ft. long latex rubber snake and whole gogo bars' employees go crazy scaring each other. Only four times, the girls got so scared, they cried and panicked! I also bring fart maker, rotten teeth, dog/cat shit and one and only massage lotion and vibrators. The best people to scare with the snake is ladyboys and gays, the way they scream and run away from you is so funny that you might shit in your pants by laughing so loud! The most popular gadget is fart maker, its so small that it fits perfectly in my palm and whenever I squeeze, it makes natural fart sound. It's hilarious how Thai people react to farts in public or in the elevators going to soapy rooms!

Moreover, it's not my you know what, because its very small, can't see it in the dark!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vm, Pirate and Norikasan,

I usually bring several gadgets from USA to entertain girls, if they like you, they service you better. I used to bring 3 ft. long latex rubber snake and whole gogo bars' employees go crazy scaring each other. Only four times, the girls got so scared, they cried and panicked! I also bring fart maker, rotten teeth, dog/cat shit and one and only massage lotion and vibrators. The best people to scare with the snake is ladyboys and gays, the way they scream and run away from you is so funny that you might shit in your pants by laughing so loud! The most popular gadget is fart maker, its so small that it fits perfectly in my palm and whenever I squeeze, it makes natural fart sound. It's hilarious how Thai people react to farts in public or in the elevators going to soapy rooms!

Moreover, it's not my you know what, because its very small, can't see it in the dark!

now norice, i would really like to visit Angelwitch in NANA with you. hahahahaha
Old 04-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Vmtech,

Sure, as Chanyboy's younger brother, you're welcome to join us during June/July, 08. I will be staying at Grand Business Inn, located on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Please join us for drinking and partying in Bangkok. So brothers of Sammy Boy, please join us, everyone are welcome to visit soapys, gel/lotion massage centers and gogos with us!

Old 04-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how DO they react to farts? i mean, pretty much everywhere farts would be hilarious, even in formal social events, but i just can't imagine how thais would react lol. you are quite the character, i think it'll be fun with you around. reminds me of this guys in rainbow 2 bar when i was there in feb, he asked the DJ to play 'sweet child of mine' by guns and roses and he took the mic from the DJ and sang to it. he was pretty damn good actually, everyone gave him a round of applause after he was done lol.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

Everywhere,

Best time to fart is in the elevator going to their respective rooms for soapy massge! When there's about 4 couples in the elevator and just a short squeeze and a loud long fart and everyove pinch their noses and hold their breath, I usually point finger to the cutest girl and say you and everyone laughs and giggle! Then, I lay one long one and everyone can't hold their breath that long and laugh and point fingers to each other. Also, when I walk to the room, I lay repetitive farts and my girl can't stand it anymore so I show my fart machine!

Old 05-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Everywhere,

Best time to fart is in the elevator going to their respective rooms for soapy massge! When there's about 4 couples in the elevator and just a short squeeze and a loud long fart and everyove pinch their noses and hold their breath, I usually point finger to the cutest girl and say you and everyone laughs and giggle! Then, I lay one long one and everyone can't hold their breath that long and laugh and point fingers to each other. Also, when I walk to the room, I lay repetitive farts and my girl can't stand it anymore so I show my fart machine!
hahaha! Good on u bro! Look forward to meeting u in Bkk if the chance arise!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 05-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WismaAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angel Witch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was in Bangkok for a very short 2 day biz trip. Stayed in JW which is just beside the famous Nana in Soi 4.

So on Friday nite just b4 going back home on Saturday drop into Angel Witch in Nana to look see look see.

Spoted this fair girl who tie her hair to one side. Ask her down from the go-go floor. Bought her a drink. Asked if she can go w me to hotel for ST she say sure.
Paid bar fine of 600 Bht plus 250 Bht for drinks. ST for her is 2500 Bht.

Arrive in hotel she help me strip and I help her strip and then we showered together.

She goes by the name of Aom. is about 19-20 yo.
Looks = 7/10
Boobs = small but tender maybe 31A
BBBJ = 7/10
FJ = 7/10

She speaks very little english and not like in Jkt where I can speak bahasa did not build up any GFE feeling here. Just pure lust and action.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

anyone knows of and where this place is?

ILM Special Events
Old 05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
anyone knows of and where this place is?ILM Special Events
Good you didn't quite give up... now that bdragon got us curious

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread