The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 04-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
btw did you pay her back, waiting for your confession bro velveghost...
yup...paid her 3x back tat nite back at her hotel room, but not relevant in this thread liao...gonna to visit the HK branch next week, let me see if I can contribute back to this thread again yah?

Cheers!
Old 04-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langy View Post
With current GF, Boy she is really a good sucker, bonker or to say whatever u demand she will fulfill. Heres what I did wif her for this year:

1) Blow me and cim wif swallow at her house staircase follow by another doggy bonk (Jurong area)
2) Blow wif cim and swallow in car (very frequently when I am driving and mostly till i cim).
3) FJ in car at MSCP (mostly daytime) and most recent at science centre carpark (night).
4) FJ at Public toilet male toilet at one commercial building (24 floor at night in shenton way)
5) BBBJ till cim and swallow and FJ at Rooftop of a friend's place. (bunglalow)
6) FJ and BBBJ at open area somewhere at jurong HDB estate. Bonking her while she hold on to the fence.
7) FJ in swimming pool at friend's house. Miltonia close
8) Bonking vigoursly in the clinic that she work.
9) open fuck in ECP (caught by some young punks)
10) FJ and BBBJ in changi hotel room. Curtain fully withdrawn
11) FJ, BBBJ with cim and swallow in telok Blangah hill.
12) Secret corner in one of the shopping mall but BBBJ with CIM and swallow only.

She is a petite size long silky hair girl with a pair of perky boobs and butt. Her eye is bright and big with a bubbly attitude. She is also one GF that I did AJ with. Thats why I do treasure her a lot.
a true samster!
my hero
Old 04-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
fanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to beholdfanclrock is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, yes I consider myself lucky. She is one girl that enjoy sex very much and willing to succumb to your fantasy. In addition, she will also take care of u like woman from the past, eg like washing u when showering together. I had tried all fantasy that I could possibly think off. Maybe u guys can give me some suggestion if any...
Bro,marry her, wat r u waiting for.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
Luca is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLuca is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Out of all the bonking session, I enjoyed most is at her clinic at night. Its because, the wall are all glass based and will be able to see thru with some lighting internally. The thrill is that there are possibility that kanna spotted by patroling security guard.
Wah, bro, you are really the one tat go for the thrill.

Dare to take the challenge.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
bro, tat's a good 1...

Old 05-12-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunting77 View Post
yes, in hangzhou last yr. With my cina frd. We were watching a english movie and got bored and started to caress and stroke each other. Then she went down on me for a gd BBBJ. Didnt cum as i tot it was too dirty to clean up the mess. Was a wkdae afternoon so nt much ppl in the cinema and we got the last row corner seats. resumed at night at her place and cummed.

met her online and chatted over a week. then one crazy sundae mrng i tink i woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided to go cinatwn and book myself a tic to SH. tat same night, i flew over on midnight flight and she was at airport to welcome me with hugs and kisses. during the cab journey to HZ, we were frenching and touching all over. Alighted at her place (staying alone, working as sales ger) and we immediately bonked. Over 4 daes, we bonked like bout 8 times, usually in the mrng b4 gng out and at nite b4 zzz

now she gt tw bf liao, so i guess no chance to see her ever, less she single again
woww .. seems so easy siah. hmmmm .. u happen to b very yan dao??? mind if i ask, was any cash txns or expensive presents involved??? she seems like too easy a target hor.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
woww .. seems so easy siah. hmmmm .. u happen to b very yan dao??? mind if i ask, was any cash txns or expensive presents involved??? she seems like too easy a target hor.
he maybe not only yan dao but rich also that is why he can get glued so easily....
Old 05-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Langy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanclrock View Post
Bro, I would love to make her my wife. But, she is a woman that could be prospect by many men for sex. She does has a load of Ex bf or sexual thrills previously but told me that she had stop all those ever since she is wif me. Well, placing the trust needs time. I dun wanna marry a girl that I could not trust in future. Not ready to noe that my wife is fucking somone else yet.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
coolman9323 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

try fucking one gal at east cost park at the life guide stands at night.very nice place and quiet.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Went to Supperclub recently and the toilet quite happening. Was peeing at the urinals and after I finished, my cock was hanging outside my trouser while i tidy up. KNN then one girl came out of the cubical in front of me and saw my cock. I was like WTF, how come there are girls here! the girl quite chio with mini skirt and showing 1/2 ball, gave me semi hard on. She saw my cock and gave me a flirty look. what the.....

then I noticed it's a unisex toilet where u can pee at the urinals while the girls walk around in the toilet.

This gave me an idea...I am bringing my gf to this club next time and then maybe bring her to the toilet for a quickie when we get high... dont think anyone will give dirty look as it's a unisex toilet.

anyone tried fucking at the toilet there?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Langy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well, yes I consider myself lucky. She is one girl that enjoy sex very much and willing to succumb to your fantasy. In addition, she will also take care of u like woman from the past, eg like washing u when showering together. I had tried all fantasy that I could possibly think off. Maybe u guys can give me some suggestion if any...

Just home from meeting my GF. Last field report for fucking in public. Today she is wearing a white spageti strap top with a super short demin mini skirt. Hair was tied up in one pony tail. With her petite size she lok rather cute and sexy. It was like a cutie face with a demonic body.

Well cut it short, unable to tahan ever since before our dinner and movie. So told her I wanted something more exciting. We went to a play ground some where near her home. It was quite a desert place since so late liao. She immediately unzip me and pull my cock into her mouth. monmentarily she would pop the ice lef over from the packard drink into her mouth to give me a sensational feeling. I was super horny and striped her totally. we were under the slide and i positioned her with support of a pilar on her back. Pull up one of her leg and start to pump her. Few min later, grap her and positioned her in doggy style with her front graping the rope in the play ground. Her moan was so horny and i could not withstand it for long. abt 10 min later, pull her back and shoot onto her face. Actually wanted to shoot in her mouth but too late...Bros here can give me some ideas or fantasy on how to fuck her next round....running out of idea liao.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My contribution, fresh from the oven.. Just back from Europe for a blardy boring conference..

Got an sms from my f.b..
"Hey,you are back? how was your trip?"
"Trip was good,Tiring. What's up for your weekend?"
"Nothing much, hmmm.. wanna do it tonite?"
"Okies, would pick u up laters.."

After picking my fuck buddy up, proceeded to chinese garden, darn blardy big open space cum carpark..

Parked my car in the corner of the carpark,so i could see anyone coming in or out, we shifted to the back of the car,
darn..shes wearing a black spag top with demin skirt, and just looking at it is enough to nose bleed. I started kissing her neck with her letting out soft moans, very soon, she return the favour, unbuttoning my boxxers and taking my dick out and into her mouth. Laid her down on the seat and pulled down her thongs.. lifted up her skirt and started to rub my dick against her cunt.. could feel her wet juice on me.. entered her.. and started pumping her..
Blardy hell,some f@@king truck drove inside the carpark, apparently two monkeys that wanna catch any action, sux thumb..
Had to pull out from her and sit back and act cool, we had our clothes on, just undergarment out..for me, i was in boxxers. After they left, she rode me and after a while, shot inside her. Cleaned up and contributed to the plentiful of tissues on the carpark.. haha.

Guys, sorry if i am being long-winded. Jet lag and sleepy. haha!!
Gonna sleep now.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zheng Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an interesting thread.

After reading through, it really can make me have lots of fantasy running in my mind. Now I am starting to imaging when I will get a chance for such open fantasy.

Will sure to camp here and read up more and learn from all bros who are pros in Fucking in Public Area.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
skinny191096 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
......Cleaned up and contributed to the plentiful of tissues on the carpark.. haha.
Hey, Don't be a litterbug.

I personally don't like litterbug at all.
Would have zap you, if I know how to zap a person. Haha.

Just put some plastic bag in the car and throw it in the bin the next time.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

to all future goers of chinese garden carpark.

this place very very prone to PTs.

so unless ur windows r super tinited if not paste newspapers if not ur car or truck is super high de.. best to not go ta place.. unless u like being peeped or e thrill of letting some1 watching u..

juz take note..

Last edited by zl1983; 07-12-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1