The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

i have said this before... and i will say it again
and this is based on my own personal experience

if it is stated they can speak English that does not mean they accept all races
and if it says they accept all races it does not mean they are able to speak English either

bottom line is... be upfront about your race and state what language you can converse in
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 18-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=606143

Tried this one last night. Can speak English and Japanese.

Quick MR:
Massage: 9/10
Very good massage. Did relax my backache and muscle ache.

Service: 8/10
Accommodating. BM and HJ. She don't do FJ. So bros, hope you respect her.

Looks: 7/10
Wouldn't said she's a beauty. More like those plain-Jane looks.

RTM: Yes. For her wonderful massage and service.
Old 18-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulmaliki View Post
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=606143

Tried this one last night. Can speak English and Japanese.

Quick MR:
Massage: 9/10
Very good massage. Did relax my backache and muscle ache.

Service: 8/10
Accommodating. BM and HJ. She don't do FJ. So bros, hope you respect her.

Looks: 7/10
Wouldn't said she's a beauty. More like those plain-Jane looks.

RTM: Yes. For her wonderful massage and service.
You said she is a plain-jame look, that means she does not look like her photos?

Does she stay alone?

And did she french and BBBJ you as advertised?
Old 19-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
You said she is a plain-jame look, that means she does not look like her photos?

Does she stay alone?

And did she french and BBBJ you as advertised?
Meanwhile, over in the Favourite ML thread an FR of this particular lady was also posted by a different bro, but less than 20 min before this bro's FR appeared here. Must be a coincidence right?
Old 19-05-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Meanwhile, over in the Favourite ML thread an FR of this particular lady was also posted by a different bro, but less than 20 min before this bro's FR appeared here. Must be a coincidence right?
Yeah bro, this kind of FRs are too generally written. 9/10 of the content are like a template that can be applied to any ladies. I think I can also use it to write for any ladies that I have not visited. Just joking.

But i do respect some of the FR posters, they usually stay quiet, don't TCSS but contribute FRs. Unlike us, talk more than anything. LolZ
Old 19-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Yeah bro, this kind of FRs are too generally written. 9/10 of the content are like a template that can be applied to any ladies. I think I can also use it to write for any ladies that I have not visited. Just joking.

But i do respect some of the FR posters, they usually stay quiet, don't TCSS but contribute FRs. Unlike us, talk more than anything. LolZ
Bro, I reserve my comments. Some webmaster do post fake reports. This is up to individual discretion. Just trying to do my part as a samster. Again, it is up to individual discretion.

I have her massage 9/10, not because it is a template. I have spent too much money for piano massage. Of course, I can go for professional massage but with no happy ending. To have a good massage session with happy ending, hard to find nowadays.

Cheers.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro, in case I am been accused of being the OKT here, I have checked your fact. That is what we called a "support bump" by the webmaster. Not by me.

Thanks.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulmaliki View Post
Bro, I reserve my comments. Some webmaster do post fake reports. This is up to individual discretion. Just trying to do my part as a samster. Again, it is up to individual discretion.

I have her massage 9/10, not because it is a template. I have spent too much money for piano massage. Of course, I can go for professional massage but with no happy ending. To have a good massage session with happy ending, hard to find nowadays.

Cheers.
Bro Zulmaliki,

I must apologize for any insinuation on my part. Saw your post on my mobile and as I have had a negative experience with that den I did a 1 + 1 = 3.

Forgot to do my due dilligence of checking previous post (if you see the other post I referred to, that bro last posted in 2011).

Last edited by Keima; 19-05-2016 at 03:58 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

PSA: Local young Indian ML.

Decided this was off-topic and deleted.

Last edited by Keima; 19-05-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendation for english speaking, accept all races, who can do nuru gel massage also?
Old 24-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reyes11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys Enna still around?
Old 25-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjob View Post
Hi guys

just wondering if anyone has tried pink from DAngelsz

http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23

thanks
eyeing her long time ago; it seems no commando here. how? let me know your fr if you had tried her. many thanks. her boobs look delicious.
Old 28-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
eyeing her long time ago; it seems no commando here. how? let me know your fr if you had tried her. many thanks. her boobs look delicious.
Her photos are quite heavily touched up and does not really reflect her. She looks quite like the old live photos she was using till recently. But she is pretty and probably in her mid twenties.. She is not slim but not plump either and quite curvy. Overall I would say she is a 6.5. But her boobs are a 10. Natural, firm E/F cups and she is accommodating to let you play with them.

She understands English and can give you simple instructions but you can't really have a conversation with her. She seemed shy and self conscious when talking to me.

Overall her service was quite mechanical and business like but she really put in effort and her massage is quite hard and good.

However I surprised when she told me she had finished and asked me to get dressed after half an hour even though I had paid for 1 hour.

She even asked me to visit her again soon when I was leaving but I won't RTM after being short changed.
Old 31-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havenyet0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Doing my fav JG ML a favour. Heres her MR.

http://sglonelyguy.com/jin-jin-massage/

Jin Jin writes in her report that she speaks mandarin. One day i gave it a shot to try message her in English asking whether i could book her. She replied in Mandarin. Being the typical non-Chinese speaking, i translate using Google and started making an appointment. All set and upon reaching her location i called her. At first she spoke in Chinese and then i say "I dont know Chinese". Then ,BAM, She talked in English.

Location: Quite discreet i guess but sometimes there is a lot of residence using the lift. Other than that should be ok.

Looks: Mid 30, but once youre in the room, dayum. She always smile too.

Massage: She knows her stuff. Like seriously. Once i told her i had a headache, she went the extra mile to massage my head and neck with some hot oilment which worked.

JG: you could try her $50 but it would be a waste if you dont go for her massage as well. Her JG is awesome too! She knows where to massage.

Sensual + Boobs: B or C cup i dont know? But it was handful for me! She will moan and her moan is just so sensual sometimes i let out fast.

Overall: 3-4 times RTM. Planning to go back some more. Told her id help her with hee business.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

I posted this in another section but this may be the right place to post this - found a massage place in the east. Excellent service. Real hard massage and understands English well Nice full C cup boobs PM if interested to exchange the contact details. Looks id 30s but tight body and works alone in the shophouse so full privacy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1