The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Day I lost My Virgin

M: how r u baby! I saw W ytd and got ur contact. so just msg to see how r u doing.

Expected but just wanna confirm. In case is june anyhow read.

Me: i'm ok babe. how r u? been so long since i last heard from u. currently in NS now.

M: I went back to japan to further my studies. was back in singapore last month. lost all contacts as i lost my hi-card. this is my new number.

lol. heng i already save her number. if not i really tout is some crazy prank.

Me: ok babe! meet up soon. i booking in soon. maybe next week when i book out ok?

M: ok! miss u! :P

*beep beep*

June : so fast msg other girl, forget me liao hor.

Me: no la, who dare to forget u. btw why u know so much about me ah

june: hmmm.... wanna ask me question still bully me. turn me so many round, i still giddy lor.

me: hee, wanna play with u ma. make u happy.

june: [play with me still wanna make me happy. humph. play my feelings is it.

me: no no !!! i mean enjoy time with u, not play ur feelings.

june: hee, i know la, u so sweet. ok la... tell u la. J is my step sister. same father diff mother. so ya. i last time actually see u before liao. got ur neo print photo in J's wallet.

so that's how she know!!! damn her. nvm, since she know so much, i shall make her my sex slave asking for more.

me: aiya u know J means u know how bad am i le ma, so many ppl bad mouth about me lioa. i also xian liao.

june : aiya u know what is cannot eat the grapes say the grape sour? just ignore those negative comments lor. no one is perfect. be urself. since young i see ur photo i like u liao and J never bad mouth u also. she always tell me how good u r.

me: but turns out i not that good ma, haiz....

june : u r la. dun think os much ok? muackz. have a good rest. dinner i call u.

me: thanks sweetie. i take a nap first. dinner we go out eat. dun cook.

msg W to tell her i miss her and i fell into a deep sleep. tired but all the cum-ful event .
Old 15-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FranceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS here.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Albrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story
Support too
Old 16-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dinner was normal and i booked in the next day after another few cumful events. not to mention the details as sex stories goes on, the process and foreplay are always the same, at least with the same girl. it's always frenching, bj, painting, fuck, cum.

i will share some of the more sexciting parts in my thread and hope all the brothers/sisters reading can enjoy. kinky msges exchange during in camp shall be skipped. like those mushy ones with M, june, W and my cute petite massage-free-sex service babe. occasionally i will still visit her every now and then when we got nights out or when my army salary comes in. i remember there was one such happening incident during my 1 week block leave.

booked out and went home straight to bath. told W i got outfield that week so not going over to her house. because the guys were planning a sex outfield trip on our own.

we all met for dinner at golden mile . can't really remember is complex or tower but anyway, after dinner, we went to hunt for our hostages. flanking left right centre in the whole shopping centre and we were going in and out almost every clubs/pubs with loud music. we dun want those in a room kind cause must give tips. we wanna try to hook up some girls. u know. guys being guys.

we went to one like thai disco kind of club. the music was blasting and there were many sexy dancers on the stages. we took a standing table in the corner, near the stage and ordered a bottle of martell with 2 towers of beers. many girls were walking past our tables, some asking in a foreign languange like can they drink with us. but my camp buddies were more experience and told me that this kind same as those inside room one, just that freelance, they get to hop around clubs instead of rooms. and also will ask for tips.

so we drop the idea of getting girls throwing themselves at us and go for those standing at their own tables and look local. we manage to did a radar scan with our eyes and as army trained us well, we did a good flanking around other tables, got to their tables and luckily for me and one of my good buddies, plus the effect of the dark atmosphere and also the help of alcohol, we manage to hit it off right away and also invited them over to our table.

5 girls to 4 girls. as u know those clubbing tables damn small, so we managed to stick close to one another, act like we protecting them but actually grinding them occasionally when someone wants to walk past our table.

girl 1 name Sara
pretty tall, 172 at least, wearing heels some more. damn
wearing red bare back low cut short dress, showing her ample cleavage without bra. most likely nude bra. small tribal tattoo on her left back.
targeted by my buddy L

girl 2 name Yin
short, 155 max, tube top with a jeans material kind of jacket, short black skirt anytime can zhao geng if she bend down, can see her butt curves slightly when she sway her body to the music. huge boobs, C or D at least, the cleavage can put one cigar in between. just nice my type. but her hair is short. i prefer long hair. keep sticking by my side with her twin sister Yang. ( yin and yang) lol! is their last name la i dunno why the parents like that name them. balance them i think.

girl 3 ( twin of yin ) yang
short too, slightly taller, 157 maybe. exact same attire but her boobs slightly smaller, still a good C cup i guess with long air. the only difference between them.

girl 4 peipei
Model figure, wearing a grey spaghetti stripe and black cardigan with black blouse. cute specs. those OL kind but damn hot. her hour glass figure makes u wanna bong her whole night, auto attracted to my buddy C . both damn mathcing, one pretty one handsome. and she is tall too, 175 easily taller than most of us, but my buddy 190. haha!

girl 5 jasmine
hottest and most sexy girl mixed blood Eurasian cum Taiwanese. big doll eyes and her outfit was kinda explainable. gothic mix sexy mix cute type. her hair tied up into 2 pony tails. my buddy W was having a slightly hard time to hit up on her. and eventually got rejected and i offered him one of the twins.
Old 16-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

good thing about our this group is we dun hit on each other's girlfriend. the basic respect is there but when we come out to play, we cannot be jealous or back stab each other. this bond makes us closer. Yin finally gave up sticking to me because jealous of her sister yang and i tried my luck with jasmine. lol another J.

eventually yang also got jealous and went to W and the twins decided they can share. i got jasmine all to myself.

after we got our own resource, we started grinding when the music came up and stopped to play games when there is performance like singing on the stage. the mood was getting high fast, with all the beers mixing with liquor and also shots bought by our rich W. buying like at least 5 shots per girl. his family is wealthy and a few hundred bucks was nothing to him.

sara was 1st to be gone. nearly ko-ed and my buddy took the opportunity to send her home after biding bye to us. of cuz the other girls were too high and enjoying themselves to be bothered by who is leaving. what a slut.

yin and yang were down next , W offered to sent them home but we all know better.
leaving pei pei, jasmine, me and my tall buddy.

We were still quite sober, just high but not drunk that kind, the girls were not having enough fun and "sai nai" us to bring them to other place to continue as they were in the mood to drink.

we went out to take a cab to the another club, which closes at 6am.. time checked, 0200hrs. i paid for the cab and we went in, luckily the girls got balance, ( no wonder they wanna come here la) half a bottle of vodka.

we finish in within an hour, ordered another bottle but by that time, they girls were already gonna ko soon. we decided to head for supper and we checked in to hotel81 at joo chiat.

i told them we need family room. 2 king size bed. i told them to go up first and i went to buy some drinks, condom and cig. went back up, pei pei was already giving Y a bj, her spaghetti and cardigan was already off, leaving her white pearl bra on, Y face was up in heaven! jasmine was left slumped on the next bed.

i went in and gave Y a 'silent' high 5 and went over to jasmine, i flipped her around and Y went to off the lights. knn!!! hotel 81 no window la sial!!! off light see what? then i realize, he got plans liao.

he tapped my shoulders to make me sit on the bed, he whisper to peipei to ask her to stand up and he striped her, after that, he fingered her as i can hear her wet pussy being fingered and she didn't even bother to control her moan. Y whisper to me..

y: 4P

me: serious?

Y: ya but u first.

the moaning woke jasmine up and she was struggling to propped herself up on the bed. by then, we could easily see in the dark when our eyes adjusted to the darkness.

i bent down to french jasmine and was returned with a fierce fight. i was quick to strip naked and Y knew i was naked bottom down, he purposely disturb Y says he wan 69. he layed PP on the bed edge with her head hanging down. he pulled me over and i got the hint, i put my semi erected dick into PP mouth and mould her boobs. nice to hold but slightly saggy.

Y was stripping jasmine but he didn't do anything to her. he lead jasmine over and make her kneel down and position her mouth at my arse. jasmine auto AR me. fuck!!!! this Y sure knows how to make a guy enjoy. Y then proceed over to PP and gave her a paint job. she must be shock at how come there are 2 guys, she must have thought i was Y. but too late!

Y's painting can be heard and soon brought PP to heaven and she gave up finding out who was who. i decided to let jasmine know we are in this 4p game. i removed my dick from PP mouth and turned over to help jasmine up. i turned her and position her pussy at PP's mouth and PP automatically gave jasmine a paint job. slurping her pussy the way she was being eaten.

jasmine's moan soon filled the room and i sat down on the other bed and made jasmine bend down to give me a bj. she too was shock but was quick to realize is a 4P going on.
Old 16-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BleedingHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 16-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Shinpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update, thanks bro
Old 19-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

As the moans got louder, we decided to make it a fast and good game before there was any changes in the plan. Y soon inserted his dick into PP and was pounding away missionary as we can hear the piak piak piak sound going on despite PP's moan is muffled by jasmine's pussy covering her mouth.

jasmine's moan was also minimized to lowest level with my dick in her mouth. soon jas cannot take it anymore and "dismount" from PP mouth and pounce on me like a cougar, without caps on, she easily slid my short and thick dick into her very wet pussy mixed from her own nectar and PP's saliva. now the moans suddenly louden and the sound of the piaking of the skins echoed as we all made love.

jasmine was 1st to come as i felt her pussy tightened around my dick, squeezing it hardly and her panting was fast and jerky. jas soon lay on my body and i can feel a wet patch on my on the bed just the part my butt lay on. i do not want to let her recover and i grab both her ass cheek and start pounding her in the same position, her moans filled the room and jas was fast to get up to ride me cowboy style while flicking her well maintained nicely manicured nails on my nipples. naughtily sliding her left index finger into my mouth and i galdly licked and suck it like a baby.

i tilted my head to the left and see that PP and Y is in the same position as us, but PP sure is a wild rider, moans from Y is louder that PP and his hand wasn't even roaming PP, he looks like a slut being raped, his hands over his head grabbing the pillow. abit turned off by his moan though but seeing a live sex show plus doing it some how makes up for the turned off moan.

i decided to take charge of the game and with a single flip, jas was lying on her back and i retreated my dick to taste her juicy pussy, the mix COCKtail of her love juice, my precum, PP's saliva and some of our sweat. doesn't really taste that good but with a good amount of saliva, it somehow's cover the taste and smell but what paid off and motivated me was jas moan when i painted her.

sound diff from how PP painted her. i tout girls knows best where are the sensitive spots. so i worked even harder, and got rewarded with pure fresh honey nectar ozzing out of the 2 cute flower petals onto my face. the feeling was good, like an achievement unlocked! but u guys know better the after effect, either ur ears got clamped by 2 thighs or u gonna lose ur damn hair real fast.
Old 19-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

was painting halfway when i felt a tap on my shoulders, i tilt my head and saw a feet! knn! it was Y's feet.. confirm this fucker wanna change partners, so.... without further ado, and also not to create suspicion, we both positioned the girls in a doggy position and we quickly take up our firing positions and u know, own time own target carry on!

we jam our firing pin into their respective holes and start ramming like no tomorrow, jas felt the difference in our dick and she turned to see who it was, Y obviously was taller even if she could not see clearly, and Y's dick was LONG! not as thick but a good 2 inch longer than mine.

jas: oi... uhhhhhh.... why.... hmmmm ohhhhhh yeeeaahhh... fffuccck.... ahhhhh hmmmm

Y: why. hmmm hmmm hmmm why what?

these 2 idiots trying to talk in rhythm to their piak piak sound.

jas: why... ahhhh.... hmmmmm oiiii... why.... hmmmm change.... part art art art artners!

y: let.... ahhh u all.. hmmm eenjoy... ahhhh ohhh maaaaa

PP realize what was going on and she turned her head back to realize i'm not Y but she did not ask any questions (PP was tall so there are a few stunts cannot try with her) but she gamely put one hand back for me to hold to pound her harder and her moans covered Y and jas's conversation.

Y's pace fastened and i know he gonna cum in her.

Y: ahhhh ahhh hmmm i'm... hmmm gonna.... AAAAHHHHHH

he cummed deep into jas even before jas could ans of protest. jas too cummed with herand they both layed wasted on the bed, not long before a slap could be heard. jas slapped Y on his butt for cumming into her. a slight couple kind of quarrel is going on, not too drama kind but more of a cute kind. i decided to spoil their fun and have my own fun.

i took out my dick, went over to hold jas by her hands and lay her on the bed PP was, in a 69 position with PP. my fav game about to begin, heh heh, with the help of the alcohol helping me to last, i went over to PP's front to get a BJ, her bj was so so only but i guided her and soon able to make her gagged, saliva dripping over jas pussy, i then remove my dick and helped PP up to french her while a fucked jas pussy hard, now in turn to revenge, PP automatically SAT onto jas face to stop her moaning.

Y was soon turned on and as his dick hardened, he went over to lift PP's butt higher and deep throat jas while he finger PP's pussy, is hard to french when girls moan so i gently push PP head down to blow me as PP is too tall ( body long) for me to fuck jas, i just moved back a little for a good BJ and i slapped Y a solid high 5 and he went on to fuck PP doggy style and that gave her little space to retreat and was soon engulfing my whole dick into her throat. not to neglect jas, i tried to lean forward a little to find her breast and tuned her nipples. soon it was my turn to cum and i withdrew my dick and lay back on the bed and pulled PP onto me, i penetrated her pussy and hugged her tight and gave her a few good hard thrust and came deep inside her. we were both panting and now is Y's turn to bend down with his dick still in jas mouth, he got into a 69 position with him standing and jas on the bed. he is tall so he can easily reach jas pussy but jas was having a hard time breathing and soon Y was gonna cum a second time and he was thrusting his hips so fast that when he came, jas turn and vomited on the floor.

EEEEWWW!!!! what a gross but tuen on sight. deepthroat till vomit. PP went over to pat jas back and brought her to the toilet. jas was halfwalking, one hand on PP's back for support, coughing away and another hand with the middle finger at Y. cb Y was just smirking and giving the stupid stick out tongue face.

Y then went in to help out and another slap was heard. haha he deserves it. i just lay down on the bed, took a cig and lit it. slowly recovering. the night is still young.
Old 19-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeeeeeeeeee
Old 19-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 12
Dom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud ofDom1976 has much to be proud of

Powerful cumming in the 4Ps

To up list:
To upz once reputation is spread: woohoo, Rasta Marley, sailsingapore, oxeso
Post expired : Nil
Old 19-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

they came out and we tried to clear the mess on the floor but u know, carpet kind will have a stain and also a smell. we all wore back our clothes and decided to head down to get some refreshments. i told the counter about the smell issue and see if they can resolve it or change another room for us.

we went across the road to the 7-11 and after getting our drinks, cig and some chips. PP was hungry and we walked to a nearby stall for nasi lemak. not bad the food but u know la, cold liao. there was another table of 3 girls and 1 guy just beside us. the guy was checking out on PP. i bet he was interested in her.

so Y and i decided to check out on the 3 girls. most likely drunk or high on alcohol or drugs. they were blabbering on some make up brands and god knows what topic.

i manage to catch the attention of the prettiest girl among them. she was a little lian ( pardon me, i do have tattos too but u know, young and singaporean standard thinking) with her tribal tattoo at her left ankle and a small butterfly on her left hand. some English words could be seen across her chest as she was wearing damn low cut sleeveless shirt.

i told Y to bring PP and jas back first as i gave some eye signal to the ah lian. she somehow got my meaning as Y brought the 2 girls back, i went in to pay for the food and the ah lian stand up and followed me. after paying, i went towards the toilet direction and went to the back alley through the back door and lit a cig.

the ah lian came and without saying anything, just took my cig from my mouth, gave me the CFM look and smoke my cig. inhale and blew it on my chest, she took another puff and pass back the cig into my mouth for me to inhale and the she remove the cig and flick away the ash forming on the tip.

we both inhale, mouth moved closer to each other and exhale with our tongues out and the moment our tongues met, she flicked the cig away and we were frenching. i could smell very strong alcohol smell from her. we kissed for like a few mins and she just broke away from the kiss, held me by my hand and led me through the back alley. we walked past at least 2 streets and she led me up one of the stairs. i thought she's gonna fuck me in the dark stairs. but turned out she stays just nearby.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

we went into the house and she held one of her fingers onto my lips and motion me to be quiet. we took of our shoes and tiptoed into one of the rooms. she went to lock the door but we did not carry on our kissing. she just took off the wig on her head and DAMN!!! i tout she was a ladyboy or guy in disguise but hell no! she removed her blonde hair and underneath was a nice thick black colored long wavy hair. she took her towel and told me to wait in her room. she went to the kitchen to bath.

i was sitting alone like... wth..... who is this girl and why is she in a funny disguise, does she have any secrets? who does she stay with? so many questions came to my mind. i decided to scan around the room to fulfil my questions.

found out she is from a respected JC. (saw her uniform) and she looks so damn innocent in her JC uniform, i saw a photo on her desk, beside her was a young lady, MILF i would say. and on her another photo was a heavily tattooed bald head man. if she was 162cm as i estimated, that guy in the photo would probably be at least 1.85m. very tall and masculine. not one u would wanna trifle with. i guess is her dad.

i jump up at the sound of the opening of the door. she introduce herself as fanny. i was curious as to why did she disguise her self and what is she thinking when she brought me here. but all thoughts soon gone away as i see her dressed only in her cute hello kitty one piece pajamas, her baby blue towel wrapped around her head and she was braless. the wet drops on her pajamas makes her nipples look quite visible.

fanny seems to understand what i am thinking and without any questions asked, she just opened the drawer of the table, took out a photo and showed me. DAMN!!! this guy look exactly like me! like photocopied!. i was dumbfounded when i saw the likeness of the photo she showed me.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom1976 View Post
Powerful cumming in the 4Ps
Hee. Those we're the days la. Now hard liao with social media technology so advance. Last time better. Irc, friendster.
Old 19-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunghingboy View Post
fanny seems to understand what i am thinking and without any questions asked, she just opened the drawer of the table, took out a photo and showed me. DAMN!!! this guy look exactly like me! like photocopied!. i was dumbfounded when i saw the likeness of the photo she showed me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1