The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 6
Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
thanks bro for sharing and taking the time to pen down the long post.

what made you go back to the same ML after a bad experience though? getting snide remarks and loss of smiles is quite bad.
I was actually hoping for another ML thay was in the shop I saw the first time. Haha. However, I got same girl again and I figured, there's a waste of a blue note.

To my surprise it went much better
Old 06-01-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!Pblock006 is one of the Best!
Quote:

what made you go back to the same ML after a bad experience though? getting snide remarks and loss of smiles is quite bad.
I was actually hoping for another ML thay was in the shop I saw the first time. Haha. However, I got same girl again and I figured, there's a waste of a blue note.

Old 06-01-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 06-01-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 06-01-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 06-01-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

I was actually hoping for another ML that was in the shop I saw the first time. Haha. However, I got same girl again and I figured, there's a waste of a blue note.

Old 06-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

I was actually hoping for another ML that was in the shop I saw the first time. Haha. However, I got same girl again and I figured, there's a waste of a blue note.

Old 06-01-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Hi bro Pblock006,
Thanks for sharing. I agree with your pricing model. But for me, if the ML charges me more than that, I will try to nego down but i am not such a good negotiator and almost always fail to bring the price down.

I will still go with the service and price (all I want is HJ and top roaming). However, I will never RTM no matter how good the service is. That's my way of "protesting".
I understand bro. The forst few times can be a challenge regarding negotiating. Look at it slightly different. Don't think of her as someone who is better or hotter than you. Just another person. This is a business transaction. Would you pay $20 for chicken rice when you know the stall next door has it for $6? Same thing bro.

Sometimes you have to think with upper head. It's hard at times. Especially when didi is up and saying. Its only a few extra bucks. However, once you do it, it'll work. Another option is to go to another spa service forum here on SBF and you can find the girls with upfront pricing. They will generally be. 100 to 110, to include entrance fee.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Priceing of MLs. Please stop spoiling market

I agree with you Bro. Negotiating for the first few times is tough, coz sometimes end up with ML's black face, or she stops showing GFE towards you.
Hence now i dont even negotiate, if they quote me $100 for service, i just flatly tell them i will pay XX amount, if they try to negotiate i will just tell them that i dont want extra, and ask them to continue massage or i will just ask them to end massage and i take a long refreshing shower and leave. Have done this few times now, and i think its worth teaching the ML's a lesson, they cannot anyhow quote any rate that they want and expect us to pay.
I have now my 2 regular ML's, with whom chemistry is good, and they know what to expect and i know what level of massage and service i will get, so its a good win win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblock006 View Post
I understand bro. The forst few times can be a challenge regarding negotiating. Look at it slightly different. Don't think of her as someone who is better or hotter than you. Just another person. This is a business transaction. Would you pay $20 for chicken rice when you know the stall next door has it for $6? Same thing bro.

Sometimes you have to think with upper head. It's hard at times. Especially when didi is up and saying. Its only a few extra bucks. However, once you do it, it'll work. Another option is to go to another spa service forum here on SBF and you can find the girls with upfront pricing. They will generally be. 100 to 110, to include entrance fee.
Old 07-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3560 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

glad tikam went right
Old 31-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think many of our bros been spoiling the market.
I been paying 30 for HJ, 80 for FJ. That for 30s category and receive fantastic treatment.I prefer to protect the playground from those who spoil the market.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Can someone tell them last day of the month just do a 50% tips discount promotion, sure can up the sales immediately, allowing them to hit their performance target that may earn them couple hundred dollars extra vs the tips discount that they forgo. Why never think one??
Can you explain these 2 options again? I don't uds, sounds like the same to me. Thanks.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
foxtro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is on top of entrance fee of $30-50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
I been paying 30 for HJ, 80 for FJ. That for 30s category and receive fantastic treatment.I prefer to protect the playground from those who spoil the market.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
10 years from now you will still be discussing this same topic.
Old 31-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Many places offer specials for enterance randomly and itll be only 1 blue note.
What does many places offer specials for entrance randomly mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1