The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-01-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

This thread seems die down, any updates?
Old 24-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

for those who remember Strumms and the glory day of easy picking of maids, dont despair.

The same place has reopened under a new management, called Platinum Music Bar.

3rd Floor Lucky plaza, with a horde of filipina maids flooding back, as usual ...minus the banglas, who stick to OT.

Have tea dance .. from 2 pm. Check it out ..

PS: this is not an advert .. just a hint to desperate bros for a new outlet ...
Old 24-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

Hey man that's valuable intell! Many thanks....

Looks like I may pop by there to check out the scene as I still can't convince her to go out with me as it's apparent that she does not trust others easily or maybe I'm just not her type or reason only known to her... but I wondering why gave me her phone number?

Oh well no point waiting when the durian is not dropping down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
for those who remember Strumms and the glory day of easy picking of maids, dont despair.

3rd Floor Lucky plaza, with a horde of filipina maids flooding back, as usual ...minus the banglas, who stick to OT.

Old 25-01-2010, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 19
lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!lyster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Hi bro care to share when's the best timing to go? Any action there on weekdays?

Thanks!
Old 25-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Wow this is trust..... Just imagine she uses it to get fucked by a Bangla.... Phew......

At times, she even gets behind her employers' sports car and makes her way to the market, turning heads.
Bro nice to see you posting again in this thread .

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 25-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
Hi bro care to share when's the best timing to go? Any action there on weekdays?

Thanks!
Weekends better bro .. though sometime weekday have an occasional pinay hanging there .. for friendship

This place is away from OT, so attraction for most girls...
Old 25-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

thank you dude.... hope to start posting soon just not in the mood yet but wont disappoint you guys lots of stuff has happened lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Bro nice to see you posting again in this thread .
Old 25-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

thank you dude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Bro lord happy to c ur post again. Welcum back here.
Old 25-01-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

Yes dude the thread may die.... and someday The Lord will die too....

But the Maid Fuckers of Singapore will never die....

They will live to fuck another day....and mercilessly fuck they will

The Maid fuckers know that there will be always an endless supply of maids.

To add to that the maids need to get fucked, their holes need to be serviced with our tools and yes ofcourse oiled with our sperms...

And yes there are maids who need their arseholes serviced by the maid fuckers too.

I am sure there are a lot of Maid Fuckers here who liberally screw every available hole the maid has be it the mouth or the pussy or the arse.

Which guy would not want to fuck a new maid and taste new meat as often as possible/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
This thread seems die down, any updates?
Old 26-01-2010, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Bro lord, i am the 1st 1 to camp here for your recent encounter.
Old 26-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Hey guys thanks for wanting me back....

For starters the sad part.... first....

Life is real right? There is no happy ending all the while.... There are sad times and there are happy times and there are occassions when you lose too... But we have to keep our confidence high and move on....

First of my chest is the Chemical Engineer who is Chinese Filipina and i used to fuck regularly.... There was a period when i was away during which time she met a filipino she wanted to marry....

But i still managed to woo her fuck her and got her to suck my cock and CIM despite her status as attached.... Did that on many occassions.

Then one day she called me she was depressed.

She found out that her husband to be had a baby (just born) through a former girlfriend of his.... Like i cared.... i sang the usual sympathies and got another chance to screw her....Told her that her husband did that before her and she must give him a chance to which she got even more stubborn and angry with her husband... Thats the trick usually with women.... sympathise with their husbands and they get even more angry which means you have a fantastic chance to fuck them inside out and they will be wild with passion

And then
Old 26-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

And then.... i was busy with some stuff for a while so i did not contact her.... Also you cant be eating the same meat no matter how good for too long right?

While i was busy with others she somehow managed to firm up her relationship with her husband to be and now they are getting married somewhere towards the end of this year.

So she asked me not to call her anymore and that she does not want to go out with me and wants to remain loyal to her husband to be.

I was like ok....

Yeah a bit sad but does not matter cause i makan her already a couple of times especially the thrill that i was fucking her while she had a husband to be.... That gave me a high....

And lastly i will still call her occassionally ..... who knows maybe got chance again.... ah ha.....
Old 26-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Yeah a bit sad but does not matter cause i makan her already a couple of times especially the thrill that i was fucking her while she had a husband to be.... That gave me a high....

And lastly i will still call her occassionally ..... who knows maybe got chance again.... ah ha.....
Oh Lord....ya, understand how you feel. Never mind, there are other "fishes"
waiting for your hook.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Kana zapped by a bro with no reasons and leaving no names, ... Machim like small kidz... Haizzz....
Me...same thing happened too, that is the reason I seldom post here anymore.

I agreed with what you said....act like just a small kidz! the mother-fxxking loser!

Btw I somemore....usually shared my lobang with sn bros and still kena zapped.
Old 26-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yummymocha is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, have been reading this tread for some time. Recently saw 1 philipino her looks not bad, abit slim but the tight top makes her boobs look big. And when I walked past her she gave me eye contact. But as I was rushing to somewhere, so didnt ask for her contact. Now abit regret but again still scared reject cos never ask maid for contact b4. And im in my late teens. Is it too young? Can any sifus here enlighten me on this as i really got the urge and find it rather exciting reading other bros experience.

Next to up:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1