The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 05-04-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
matsuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
If I may interject - I personally think the advice would vary depending on how long she has been in this line. ................................ On the whole, cheonging mummies is a different league, albeit a more challenging one. The benefit of successfully doing so is, as Bro Mark mentioned, an insider's tip to new stock and sometimes, getting a 红颜知己, which is actually the preference for bros here (instead of the "fire-and-forgets"). Do however remember that mummies are 沙场老将 - I haven't seen or heard a particular bad case but, just in case - don't end up getting played by them (whether emotionally or otherwise).
Great advice.............!!

These days I am after a different menu too....

bro matsuda
Old 05-04-2008, 11:05 PM
PeterPan8

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Mary's number is real. I called and arranged to meet the girl at the hotel lobby. Was terribly disappointed with the lady that showed up. Went up to the room and I explained that she wasn't my type and offered her RMB50 for her cab fare. She called up Mary and left without any problems.

Was all set to have a quiet evening by myself when Mary called. Asked for a 2nd chance and I agreed. I told her that I shall not pay cab fare for the next lady if she did not meet my standards. She promised that this time I would not be disappointed.

30 mins later, I went down and true enough, pleasant looking mei mei showed up. Face was sweet enough and body looked good. When I first called Mary, I was told that the agreed fee for one hour was 500RMB and that if I decided to keep the girl overnight, the fee was 1000RMB. After looking at the goods, I decided to keep her for the night.

Mei-mei (I can't remember her name) called Mary to inform her of the change in plans. Mary did not agree becasue it was only 7 pm. Overnight fee of RMB 1000 only applied if it was late. Anyway, I offered her a little more and she agreed.

Mei-mei and I had dinner together. Took a shower and snuggled in bed. That night, we made love 3 times. She had a nice pussy and smooth fair skin. Big boobs but rather soft and droopy (for a young girl of 23). She was really sweet. Told me her life story of how she ended up in Beijing as a part-time whore. Who knows whether her story was real or not? Anyway, who care? But I believed her.

I had a good time. She left the next morning, but not before we had one more round. Truly enjoyed myself.
Old 07-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chipira2 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Le le.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Le le she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Le le. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ!
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all
Talking Re: Beijing Recommendations

hi Bro Mark,

the KTV place that you used to recommend run by Wang Hong is it still around? try to call her number wheni arived Beijing this week but cannot get any reply? if she gone or the whole KTV is not more in business?

Any bros know any of the cheap KTV that have nice girl to "da-bao" back to hotel?

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ericchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

It's a real good place. The girls there are very good. I have tried several girls of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 16-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BenBug is Cool - loads of Potential

Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945
Old 20-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
melinda11Hello Bro.. I was in Beijing sometime back, did not post any thin then but decide to post something now. Was feeling lonely, so went online to look for massage services, came upon a 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ!, and called, a sweet voice answered, and I specified that i wanted girl 8. Half an hour later, a girl came to my hotel, but i have to go to the lobby to bring here up (not girl friendly?) Very cute and fair girl, speak perfect mandrian, very friendly and canhave good converstion. But she is not number 8, she is number 18 :-).Sorry I am not good at measuring their body with my hand, but she is definitely shapely. After bathing together, we went to the bed and she massage me after 15 minutes she says she is cool from the air-con, so i hug her and started to carres and kiss her, then i went down to feel her pussy, hmm.. all wet, break out the CD, cap and insert into her. She is a moaner, very stereo sound, definitely can have your "didi" harder. This is definitely one of the more satisfying bong, any one going to Beijing can try her at the following number, this is her own number, 13391562529, her name is 晶晶。

Enjoy :-)
Bro,
There's no 8 or 18 on the website leh.
Old 20-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bros Zhang,

After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Xiao Mei and origin from Hunan, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 15311297730 (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing.
Old 24-04-2008, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 21
vfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beijing Recommendations - 35782;21451;21543;- 21518;28023;

Brother, just realised this should be the right thread to post! Sorry!

Hi Brothers,

Just wanna share my incident with you all so that new guys in BJ may take note. After running in China for 5 yrs, this is my first Ripped Off experience!
Partly this is my first Beijing trip!!!

I went to 前海/后海 ard 11pm just earlier. There were a few guys trying to hook me up with gals but I rejected them. Then one lady say she act for pubs in 后海 and assured me the pub she taking me is transparent on all drink prices and lady that sit with you only rmb100 tips.
Since I never try this before, missing the Chengdu experience 2 wks back , I decided to try.

The beer price on the list look normal, 30-40rmb so i got 2 coronas and chose a gal from shenyang, ok syt not fantastic on body.
We were sitting outside on the open bar but she kept saying very awkward with people looking around and pleaded we go the ktv room, just 100rmb room fees, so in the end I relected since I thought may give me chance for some action.

In the room a lady immediately get tibits in but i reject most and choose a popcorn at rmb40.
We played dice and after a while another gal came in, say she will help with selecting the songs which is totally unnecessary since we were not singing, but as she is good on body, C cupper, I get her to sit.

We were haiving some fun playing with occasional touching of their boobs and my 1st gal, Ming Ming, just offer some light pecks, while the C-cupper more open and french with me n let me touches her boobs. Tot rmb100 ok la worth it.

As we were getting more fun, C-cupper took another 6 btl of coronas in, I was getting wary and told her that is all I will want to drink, not more.
After another while, she took in 2 pussy pink cocktails (rmb88 each) and I immediately told her off that she has to ask me before getting more drinks.
Showed my unhappiness and warned her.

After some while, when I was dirty dancing with C-cupper and autoroam getting more action, Ming Ming took in 3 glasses of drinks which I don't know what. Immediately I stopped her and scolded her, saying she never ask me and I never say ok to take in, furthermore our beers weren't finished yet.
I told them I am not paying for them and ask them to take out, and get the manager to settle the bills.

Already feeling something not right and want to bail out.

The Mgr came in and I complaint, initially he insist I have to pay but I stood my ground. The drinks is brandy actually and rmb168 each!!!
The bill was 1470++ and I insist I will pay for the beers and pussy pink but nothing more. I was already raising my voice and telling them they have to respect the customers and ask first before taking in the drinks. Not that I cannot pay but it is the principle behind in.

After 20mins of haggling, the manager say we settled at rmb1k, I relented and paid. Then on the tipping part, the gals say there is a "table fee" of rmb100 and I still need to pay rmb100 tips on top of that!!!

That was the last blow, I felt so ripped off. In the end just wanna end the whole saga and paid up rmb200 each in the end.

Whe I was out and in the cab, I realised in the heat of the moment I did not notice the total bill was wrong in the first place!

Beer 11 x rmb40 = 440
Pussy Pink cocktail rmb88 x 2 = 176
Room fee = rmb100
tibits = rmb40
brandy rmb168 x 3 = 504

Total should be 1260, not 1470!!!
So in the end after I paid rmb1k, I am actually paying extra rmb244!
Really feeling shitty!

Total damage RBM1400 for 2 hrs! Worst than going real KTV!!!!

So guys, do take note of my lesson learnt!
Old 24-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There're new coming girls. I tried the day before yesterday. It's very good. Pls let Betty know your request first, she can send the right girl generally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayMan123 View Post
Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

Old 24-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XX26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfv_slr View Post

Just wanna share my incident with you all so that new guys in BJ may take note. After running in China for 5 yrs, this is my first Ripped Off experience!
Partly this is my first Beijing trip!!!

I went to 前海/后海 ard 11pm just earlier.

Bro, I shared similar incident on my first trip to beijing too. If you had read my earlier post
http://sbfsg.shop/interna...ml#post2420242 #1545
You might not run into this kind of carrot head.

Since then, i've found my fun in BJ, pm me if you still in BJ. I'll be here till 1st May, and we might be able to go cheong together. cheers
Old 24-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 21
vfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samstervfv_slr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX26 View Post
Bro, I shared similar incident on my first trip to beijing too. If you had read my earlier post
http://sbfsg.shop/interna...ml#post2420242 #1545
You might not run into this kind of carrot head.

Since then, i've found my fun in BJ, pm me if you still in BJ. I'll be here till 1st May, and we might be able to go cheong together. cheers
Too bad never see this thread before hand, but then again, so many pages here how to finish? haha!
Anyway I will be here until Sat midnight flt back, and am renting a car to raom BJ whole day including great wall. Cost me RMB500 until I go airport, should not be "Roberted" right?

I will PM you my local number, sms me your number and we can discuss further, but given the robert price I pay, my Vit M is Limited, so can go only fun but cheap places, hahaha
Old 24-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfv_slr View Post
Too bad never see this thread before hand, but then again, so many pages here how to finish? haha!
Anyway I will be here until Sat midnight flt back, and am renting a car to raom BJ whole day including great wall. Cost me RMB500 until I go airport, should not be "Roberted" right?

I will PM you my local number, sms me your number and we can discuss further, but given the robert price I pay, my Vit M is Limited, so can go only fun but cheap places, hahaha
Bro, there are a lot of useful info in this thread. need time to browse thru them.

http://sbfsg.shop/1955111-post1006.html
http://sbfsg.shop/1957262-post1011.html

btw, you can find many cheap & fun ktvs in the SMIB GOLD yahoo group. some bros are organising outings regularly, can join them. more people cheong then dun get con easily.
Old 26-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Serendip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Am staying at King Wing Hotel in Chao Yang - noticed on the 3rd floor there's a joint called JinBi Hui Huang Club. Walked past and saw 20-30 girls sitting around - most of them young and good-looking.

Any bros tried this place before? Any idea how they work and damage? Appreciate any info.
Old 27-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nomoretimes is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wanna share my experience in beijing last week.

The weather over there is quite cold, with frequent rains and wind that made it even colder.

First place is a place just outside lido hotel(holiday Inn). Firstly, I notice that the roads are damn long. From the map, I thought it was a short journey, but the trip ended with ard 40rmb taxi fare. Nevertheless, I told the cab driver to drive me to lido hotel, so I can walk to piaoliangbaobei(hotel room not convenient.

First of all, the night is even colder. I tried to walk my way from the hotel to piaoliangbaobei, cos the website said only 5 mins walk. Mistake one, never take the phone no. of them, so couldnt call and alone in the dark street can't freaking find the place. Was thinking a place big with neon lights, but no such thing. Mistake 2, settle for some neon light tuina shop just outside lido hotel. Warning: do not go into the shop. They will chop you for your cash. To cut things short, I was thinking the price of this shop was ard 200rmb. Went in, bargain to 200rmb.Knowing no fj available, so op for bj. Np by them. Was told to pay the gal first then start. Thinking it was ok, just did as told. Then after that, suddenly another gal come in. Say can do 2 person one, even more power. Ask for 100rmb. Starting to think why suddenly another person come in. Kao bei them abit. But they say 2 shots. Was thinking 2 person better, and also not so expensive. So pay up. 5 mins later, another gal come in. Same story again. Was pissed this time, scolded them say why so many ppl. Wanted one person initially. They of cos say their way out, just to let down my steam. Ask for another 100rmb for the last gal. This time, i make it very clear no more ppl. Ok, really no more gal come in. Then the 3 gals started to pester me for tips. Say initally the money was for the boss. Ask for 150rmb. This time, I know damn I was con. Money already paid just now, even started. Tried to bargain but to no avail. So lan lan pay 150rmb. So they just lift up their blouse, in fact only 2 gals lifted up. the last one was hj me. Damn thought was bj, couldn't really see as the other 2 gals was sucking my nipples. Guess only for 5 seconds i think. Initially say i can touch them all and strip, but then later i touch the bottom, they avoid, and gave all sort of cock reasons to say that their period was here.wtf...nevertheless shoot up the 1st shot.

Later massage me. Then I was for another shot as agreed, guess what they said? they say 2 shots harmful for my body! wtf..this is nonsense and not as what they agreed. Bo bian, couldn't force them to hj me rite. So just force them to massage me damn long,at least get my money worth and relieve my muscles of the long walking of the great wall of china.

Ended up 550 rmb damage, one hj and ard 1 hour massage. Waste of my money. I told them if they do this, I will make sure they will have no business in future. Pls all avoid this tuina shop just outside lido hotel(holiday inn). You come out of the hotel , you will see a array of shops, got vcd, restaurant and only this one tuina shop. The gals all smoke till the teeth freaking brown! pls dun patronise them, they all bluff ppl one.
(pls up my points bros if you find this info useful)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1