The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ask "Tourist Police" for help ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
i guarantee u sure masuk lokap
Now Elections just round the corner, I dun tink they will anyhow tangkap anyone, especially horny tourists.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Ask "Tourist Police" for help ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Actually these are "Tourist Police" - just like in Thailand ..... very friendly and helpful

Ask them to guide you to Ocean Paradise Hotel Fuck Shop

Better speak to them in Bahasa Malaysia ...

Tell them : " Selamat Pagi Encik .... Saya mahu cari ayam muda dan cantik untuk kongkek kuat kuat .... boleh tolong saya tak ... Terima kasih ! "

Happy Fucking !!!
I was there in the afternoon.. didn really see ocean hotel name or so called by locals 海洋 .. i did saw JB hotel.. and the famous curry fish head..

they were of the same block right ? and i heard there are 2 entrance. Trough the main lift or the back alley using spiral staircase .. The building no is 60 ?

Thanks Bro
Old 11-04-2013, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Madeq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Go to OH yesterday. Get service from Violet. Overall quiet ok. Worth for RM65.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brobrother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...im looking for NL la...where is MP arrr?
Old 13-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 17
bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro ocean girl does they do check-up also ?
The girl there i see before but not sure Izzit safe.
Old 17-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Anyone try L4 Rm 32 b4? I think is malay or indo her boobs look delicious.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Anyone try L4 Rm 32 b4? I think is malay or indo her boobs look delicious.
I am keen to go Ocean.. but most likely going for more exotic choices.. Have not seen violet before in petain.. might pay her a visit as well..

Bro, is Ocean concept same as petain SG.. is there shower room attached to the rooms ? Have never seen any on that .. so i assume its jus a washing basin ?

NL means Nasi Lemak ( Malays )
How about indians chicks ?
Old 18-04-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
NL means Nasi Lemak ( Malays )
upz.... learn something today
Old 18-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Sage View Post
upz.... learn something today
got shower attach
Old 25-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leon18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 days ago visitted this place again. After reading this thread for FR, really thankful to find such nice place. So many thanks to those that contributed FR about Violet. So now for my FR.

First went L2 see Violet room is dark, so went and try R66. Her looks and body look good. Her bbbj with warm water is awesome. Cons, cannot touch and not accomodating. No GF feel. RTF, maybe.

Then still not satisfied yet, went L3, went for R50 i think, Elaine. Looks and body avg. She is skinny type with A boob. But she is friendly, accommodating and man her bbbj is something else. She lets you rape her mouth when bbbj. Sex is passionate and fast paced like Fast and Furious. She do french kiss too. Oh, and did i mention she does anal licking on you. Man, her service is beyond what i expected in this place.
Old 27-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon18 View Post
Then still not satisfied yet, went L3, went for R50 i think, Elaine. Looks and body avg. She is skinny type with A boob. But she is friendly, accommodating and man her bbbj is something else. She lets you rape her mouth when bbbj. Sex is passionate and fast paced like Fast and Furious. She do french kiss too. Oh, and did i mention she does anal licking on you. Man, her service is beyond what i expected in this place.
I hope you had covered up....... if not, better go for a checkup.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I hope you had covered up....... if not, better go for a checkup.
????
Why that place not safe ?
Old 27-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaichua View Post
????
Why that place not safe ?
coz a lot banglah
Old 27-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Violet (Fish Leung look aliked)

After 3 years, she is still the queen of Ocean. Let me see can I serve as a guide.

Actually within walking distance from JB City Square, but if you are not sure get a taxi. I am sure the driver will drive you there, probably M$10. Still cheap no bones about it.

There is a Chinese sign board of "Ocean hotel" you need to see it from opposite. Facing the main room, btw the rooms of shops we have money changers. Illegal DVDs as well as KTV. The main focus point is still the old lift, the smell is strong with combination of age and smoking.

Ocean has a history of 25 years, I remember my good friend told me the former brothel was located near the sea side. Then relocated here in the 90s, still time stands still nothing change.

I had not visit it for long time, still Violet is hard to resist while the rest of the girls has fucking attitudes. I had to open your eyes rather your feelings my brothers.

Ocean girls does all races, there are Thai and Indonesian men that pry in this brothels. So be prepared and me, the first encounter was shocked. I had seen 10 years ago, a Thai tattoo burly man walking into a pretty Chinese WL room. She was in pink belly dancer outfit, after wards my dinner had no taste.

Times fly and my feelings told me, few Petain's girls has relocated into this place. They had maintain ex PT S$50 sex service but only for a period of time b4 they reduce the standards because the money is different here.

Have a good May day.
Old 28-04-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
coz a lot banglah
But the girls there never do check-up de meh ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1