The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Hello,

I am very poor now....no money to cheong with you guys...sorry hor

This one I agree with 2 hands and 2 legs and 1 cock, how to have $$$ when u are supporting No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 and some countless miscellaneous con gai's.......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Thats the ENTIRE point.. Now you see how KT hates you !!!

Regards,
vlover

Wei u dun "chiao po li jian" hor.....

Me & KT still got "brotherly love".........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Go in early at 3 is to secure a room first else when u come late, no more room, disappointed Most of the gal come 5-6pm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
No need so drastic lah, since Jack prefer early hours and we prefer late, he can go 1st shift then we takeover the room later for 2nd shift.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Troi oi waited for u for 1 solid month to orgui-nice to go P ktv and end up you do so when I am not in town.....
No lah.
I advance party to recce 1st. Make sure there are some leftover syt for you before ask you go there hug hot hot mah.

Quote:
No need so drastic lah, since Jack prefer early hours and we prefer late, he can go 1st shift then we takeover the room later for 2nd shift.
Good idea leh.
Planning to go on new year eve... 1/2 day work so can got hh till sh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Thats the ENTIRE point.. Now you see how KT hates you
competitor for syt.. bo bian
Old 29-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

veri late late merri xmas 2 all here.......

veri earli earli happi new year just in case i forggotten later.......

muchi thankz to all those that exchange pts wif me......

UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 29-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
veri late late merri xmas 2 all here.......

veri earli earli happi new year just in case i forggotten later.......

muchi thankz to all those that exchange pts wif me......
You forget....

super early happy CNY

incase you MIA again
Old 29-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like there are a few people who are interested in my 2010's plan.. I received, PMs, SMS, enquiries...

OK guys, how about opening something like "Window Cafe" in JC area??? Since no more liquor license, we sell Coffee lor... Drink coffee and Drive.. the TP should be ok bah... Slogan is "Now you can drink and drive..":P

GL area no more F&B License....

See who are still interested, then maybe we sit down and talk... But let me say first hor, My BX will run the operation as she has the experience.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
heard some rumor that it may be extended leh..
Wait till he "announce" what he plan to do after 31st. Really pei-fu, pei-fu.

Old 30-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
This one I agree with 2 hands and 2 legs and 1 cock, how to have $$$ when u are supporting No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 and some countless miscellaneous con gai's.......

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Yes, agree that that should be ".... 2 hands and 2 legs down, .. and one cock up ..."
Old 30-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Samster

hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Yes, agree that that should be ".... 2 hands and 2 legs down, .. and one cock up ..." to support #1,#2, & #3... Cheers!
Old 30-12-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Go in early at 3 is to secure a room first else when u come late, no more room, disappointed Most of the gal come 5-6pm....

Wah piang u mean we have to sit there hug ourselves from 3pm until 6pm ah????

I think I rather come later cos I am scared of the cold

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No lah.
I advance party to recce 1st. Make sure there are some leftover syt for you before ask you go there hug hot hot mah.

Good idea leh.
Planning to go on new year eve... 1/2 day work so can got hh till sh

competitor for syt.. bo bian

Bladdy hell u think I ngu ah e oi???? After you all huge group go liao all got reserved gals liao I where got chance........

Anyway u goot man lah goot to volunteer to orgui-nice...... anyway my BIL-VK say if going HH he can join so you better send him the activation tomorrow ....

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Yes, agree that that should be ".... 2 hands and 2 legs down, .. and one cock up ..."

Difficult lah e oi, u see my BIL's Mafia face liao the little bro suck inside machiam a tortoise like that how to stand up

Join us tomorow if u can, go PM our Orgui-nicer KT

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 30-12-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Difficult lah e oi, u see my BIL's Mafia face liao the little bro suck inside machiam a tortoise like that how to stand up

Join us tomorow if u can, go PM our Orgui-nicer KT

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Hahaha.... Takes a guy with high self esteem to make fun of our ownselves. Will contact bro KT.

Adanced HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR SBF BROTHERS !!
Old 30-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
Seems like there are a few people who are interested in my 2010's plan.. I received, PMs, SMS, enquiries...

OK guys, how about opening something like "Window Cafe" in JC area??? Since no more liquor license, we sell Coffee lor... Drink coffee and Drive.. the TP should be ok bah... Slogan is "Now you can drink and drive..":P
Let me know when open. I go there to drink kopi.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1