The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
Hes my bro.

And if I have offended anyone with my using of vow, I am sorry. Let me learn while I still can. Thks thks
Eh bro,no worry no offence on my side. Say sorry to ur family.
Old 25-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to make things clear, I am not Boy A. Already got pm asking me abt this.

Yes, I got a viet bx but she 100% housewife and skin care product sales girl to other vb.

And my stand for this matter is no, I dont agree to it. Although I can tell that Boy A bx really take care him and his family so thats why I am confused now.

If some lady can play act until like this, can win golden horse award liao...even me, during working also cannot play act until like this.

So I really very confused, what the heck is happening here. A wl sacificing herself for Boy A without any returns...she not even pestering for PR application...
Old 25-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yes, I got a viet bx but she 100% housewife and skin care product sales girl to other vb.

And my stand for this matter is no, I dont agree to it. Although I can tell that Boy A bx really take care him and his family so thats why I am confused now.

If some lady can play act until like this, can win golden horse award liao...even me, during working also cannot play act until like this.

So I really very confused, what the heck is happening here. A wl sacificing herself for Boy A without any returns...she not even pestering for PR application...
so actually what u want to find out?Some bro have already given you their view and mostly is condemm boy A character.Why are u so curious about her whether she is cheating boy A or not.

So if now i tell u she is acting and want to win golden horse,what will u do?Tell your boy A to be careful?

Come on,even singaporean man suffer after divorce with sg woman and pay a heavy price so does it makes another different if she is a foreigner.
Old 25-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=Golden question;7980768]so actually what u want to find out?Some bro have already given you their view and mostly is condemm boy A character.Why are u so curious about her whether she is cheating boy A or not.

So if now i tell u she is acting and want to win golden horse,what will u do?Tell your boy A to be careful?

Haha.. Evryone reply condemning Bro A, let us all change target!!
For all the kc stories guess u go thru these 1150 pgs.. Its amazing..
Old 25-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

What do WL wants? Money n lots of money... Eventually they want love too.. Bro A although no money but he gave her the 'passport' n freedom to come sillypore to work. To her its a bargain.. No money no prob.. Everyday LT ST how much she can earn?? Dun need bro A give money also no prob. Until one day she met someone she really love then she just jump ship. (Thats is if the girl is that bad)

If she is such naive n nice girl, then the past pgs of replies valid. Why risk such girl to other bros? Good girl also will know how to chose...
Old 25-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
J

this story is just waiting to tell us a crisis will happen soon...just a matter of time when this will explode...if Boy A bx can tolerate for how long then let's see...also how long this good for nothing Boy A can continue to be shamed and wearing "Green Hat" for how long...let just say that she is pregnant now or later...how will the couple or family survived this...if Boy A starts to think baby may not be his...haha...this storyline will be interesting and of course we watched such movies before...we knew the ending...what happen to the child when grow up...all these are long healing stigma...

really god bless trhem...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Or his relative boked her? Then shamelessly blackmail them? Wahh good script.. I copyright first.. This way TS thread can go a long way.. Keep writing..
Old 25-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
so actually what u want to find out?Some bro have already given you their view and mostly is condemm boy A character.Why are u so curious about her whether she is cheating boy A or not.

Come on,even singaporean man suffer after divorce with sg woman and pay a heavy price so does it makes another different if she is a foreigner.
Sry,, but I not curious abt Boy A character. He is also condemmn in my eyes.

Me is curious got wl do until like this? Is this a new ploy? Or is Boy A lucky to find such a wl. Is this true love?
Old 25-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this story is just waiting to tell us a crisis will happen soon...just a matter of time when this will explode...if Boy A bx can tolerate for how long then let's see...also how long this good for nothing Boy A can continue to be shamed and wearing "Green Hat" for how long...let just say that she is pregnant now or later...how will the couple or family survived this...if Boy A starts to think baby may not be his...haha...this storyline will be interesting and of course we watched such movies before...we knew the ending...what happen to the child when grow up...all these are long healing stigma...

really god bless trhem...
Bro, this story going take long time to finish as it is a true life story and is still ongoing. So have to wait a long time for the finale. Will keep u guys updated.
Old 25-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, this story going take long time to finish as it is a true life story and is still ongoing. So have to wait a long time for the finale. Will keep u guys updated.
dun need to be that long...i give it 2 years to see the finale...dun believe you wait and see...i am not surprised she will disappear fast...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Or his relative boked her? Then shamelessly blackmail them? Wahh good script.. I copyright first.. This way TS thread can go a long way.. Keep writing..
Whey, relative bonk is my script hor. Copyright shld be mine.
Old 25-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Yur bx is skin care product sales girl to other vb? Dun tell me her name start with a T. Maybe my bx knows her.
Old 25-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Yur bx is skin care product sales girl to other vb? Dun tell me her name start with a T. Maybe my bx knows her.
hihi, maybe my wife knows her too as we are the importers...
Old 25-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
this thread has come a long way roi at over 1000 pages. Keep it going..
Old 25-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Whey, relative bonk is my script hor. Copyright shld be mine.
http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...ostcount=17231

Hey see above who copy who ha??
Ok $$ can half-half.. Wife cannot share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1