The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Keepers : A mix of various flavors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Hello, bro leong26. Thanks for the share. Haven't seen you around, how are you doing?
So far so good bro , not as active because of heavy data usage , not on wifi mainly during the day or at work so cut short login during the day , the last time telco bill came as a shock for me with over 400 dollars , that was the time when i was actively downloading / uploading things in the forum using data which i had overlooked my data usage .

There's plenty more nice things which i like to share here and i will make time to upload or post

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 19-03-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
the last time telco bill came as a shock for me with over 400 dollars

There's plenty more nice things which i like to share here and i will make time to upload or post
I would be in so much shock too if my bill came with a 400 dollars debt. Recently talked with an old friend about how he was beaten by his dad because of the phone bill ranked up to 1000 dollars. Back in the days where we have to depends on house phone to communicate & he was trying his best to get this girl.

Definitely looking forward for your shares.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would be in so much shock too if my bill came with a 400 dollars debt. Recently talked with an old friend about how he was beaten by his dad because of the phone bill ranked up to 1000 dollars. Back in the days where we have to depends on house phone to communicate & he was trying his best to get this girl.

Definitely looking forward for your shares.
1k already tio pa by papa , imagined if the amount is double by that what will happen ..
Frankly speaking here no BS , the one i had come across one is more exaggerate , rack up a big debt of more than 5k singtel bills from oversea call , from a colleague back in the late 90s when i was just out from the army , that fellow came borrowing from us which i had also lend him a 200 myself .
How did he end up with a huge debt is he had been using mobile to call his thai girlfriend for a couple of hrs each day , during that time oversea call to Thailand is $1.20 or $1.10 per min that's how he ends up with such exaggerated bills , no one believes him until he brings and show us all the original singtel bill records . we are like WOW ..haha you win liao

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

It's been a couple of months ago i had share in this thread , Occupied by other stuff and often left me without any freetime for SBF .

So the first 2 nice share of 2019 on this thread .

Jap AV on 2 Thai girls , kind of deja vu especially if one is coming from the FL dome 1 zone ..

First video which is my most favorite of the 2 , the thai girl in this video seems pretty shy and it look like she had request the guy to use condom , but i can't figure out what she's saying due her soft voice and I don't read Japanese so i could not figure what those characters meaning .
Maybe she want condoms before any action . and that guy manage to sweet talk or coerce her to agreed for a raw cip ?

Apart from that shyness and bit of unwillingness shown, she's quite get into momentum once that guy slot his barang into her hole , can see she's actually quite shiok and enjoying the whole session .
Overall a very satisfying video worth to watch and it's a keeper .

All ends with a Creampie , Men what else could you ask for ?

Watch / keepers at below links

https://openload.co/f/bQU66CMZsqs/Un...INE_VOL2_.mp4#

The second video of this Jav Thai tengoku AV series .

Very much love the moans of this thai girl , please tune up that vol especially if you're watching using earbud or headphones .
By just listening to her moan already can make one stand up .

Video runtime mins Slightly longer than the first video , don't know why the reason that first video lack short of a beginning intro like most Jap AV usually comes with before any action starts , and apparently the first video lacks foreplay , pussy licking eating ,frenching compare to this video , i guess in a way therefore that first video run time is more or less cut short by 20mins compare to this video .
Both video comes from the same source too , nevertheless both are keepers anyway .

Passionate fuck Raw and with a cum in pussy . life is short Fuck well and wild .

Keepers video link below

https://openload.co/f/cTWRPEsJtyE/Un...Thai_MAY_.mp4#

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly speaking here no BS , the one i had come across one is more exaggerate , rack up a big debt of more than 5k singtel bills from oversea call.

call his thai girlfriend for a couple of hrs each day , during that time oversea call to Thailand is $1.20 or $1.10 per min that's how he ends up with such exaggerated bills
Wah lao! 5000 ++. This is too extreme already! Luckily now have IDD & even now can just whatsapp call.

And he must be you good friend because you are willingly to lent him $ 200.

Thanks for the awesome shares. Love the first girl's body very much!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lao! 5000 ++. This is too extreme already! Luckily now have IDD & even now can just whatsapp call.

And he must be you good friend because you are willingly to lent him $ 200.

Thanks for the awesome shares. Love the first girl's body very much!
Bobian lah Chinese saying 無奈 that time just out from the army still bery green every thing learn in the force is all Yes Sir , Rod liao haven't yet learn how to say NO .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is one Steamy love making here.
She's definitely worth every of your penny to fuck and cum inside her.

Enjoy the the steamy hi class fucking here below
https://openload.co/f/84POoDHiaPc/Hi...s_thai_sex.mp4
Would appreciate if someone reload this file
Old 20-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Would appreciate if someone reload this file
Tonight when I got home I try reload .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 20-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

This is a Re' Upload video .
A la carte by Gaze

So Here you go Gaze .

Keepers link below

https://openload.co/f/uKN2CLilyDE/Raw_.mp4#

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 21-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 24-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Come share a few naughty of a Indo SYT cewek steamy pics first before i share one of my other fav keeper video later.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 24-03-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Guess Too much FL dome 1 for this month till I got nothing else left to drip ..

Most ASM series girls are fugly or no appetite to watch at all . But not this one , she's a fucking hot with a fuckable body to fuck with , instant hard on .

Anyway I'm not sure whether this is the original video as my understanding was this video at its official site has a length of 33 mins , while this one had only 28+ mins runtime , so I'm not sure whether this file has been deliberately shortened by 5 mins or what as apparently there are scenes cut out in this video , it might had been a originally cum in.pussy while that man was pumping her from behind but then that scene was cut off .
So maybe this file was a cut version , if anyone had this video of the 33mins runtime version please share it here with me .

https://openload.co/f/ALbHk-lc9Ic/ASM_BOOBY.mp4#

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 25-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

thanks for sharing
Old 25-03-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

She's one HOT Milf . Our very own local spicy flavors . Her live was quite enjoyable , not porn but candy for the eyes .

Wanna watch more of her can follow her links below ,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2173206216323213&id=177432032 808762

Do help push up my points if you like what I'm sharing . Many thanks

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 25-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hantugila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can reupload this two?

Quote:
Wee hours sharing of 2 videos related to Hypnotism .
Watch both girls get fucked due to the use of Hypnotism in their respective video .

Watch it here below link

https://openload.co/f/_rWJfmegZ50/pristine_edge_got_herself_a_creampie_due_to_Hypnot ism_.mp4

2nd video

watch or Download the second video below link here

https://openload.co/f/u-0KMP-6I7I/Us...Amateur_.m p4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1