The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

so far has not heard anything from jiayi on increasing the price, below is the room rate for apr n may (sorry that room type is in chinese):

蜜月單人房 wkday: 170 wkend: 190
豪華單人房 wkday: 180 wkend: 200
豪華蒸氣房 wkday: 210 wkend: 230
密月大套房 wkday: 300 wkend: 320
行政大套房 wkday: 340 wkend: 360

However, I heard that Miraton will increase the room rate after april, hear that the new rate is even expensive than Huihua... hopefully this will not have the chain effect for all the cp hotel to increase the room rate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixman View Post
Bro 3dee,
Heard JiaHua Have launched their new wing hotel rooms. Any info on the conditions and rates ? Old wing rooms not too good sound proof. How about rates at Sheraton ? Tks.
Old 18-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back , brother 3 dee
up'ed u already
Old 18-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro, so sorry that if my posting gave u the confusion...

Actually, the difference between player n organizer is, as a player, u can just join any group for fun, n no obligation to book the ktv room from anyone.

The girls in cp (being DJ, mummy or even the MM) have the target on ktv room booking, if they cannot meet the target, they will receive the monetary penalty. So, sometimes, if u want to sian the DJ or mummy, one of the most simple n common way is book the room from them.

But, in order to book the room, u need kakis, otherwise u will b like me previously, having fun alone in a ktv room... A bit nuts... I know... But that was previous me, now NO MORE!!... And this way of spending will put u at the high cost, at least rmb 600-800 per night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurada View Post
Very confusing leh. Player/organizer/player/organizer/player...
Old 18-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Yo Bro, so sorry that if my posting gave u the confusion...

Actually, the difference between player n organizer is, as a player, u can just join any group for fun, n no obligation to book the ktv room from anyone.

The girls in cp (being DJ, mummy or even the MM) have the target on ktv room booking, if they cannot meet the target, they will receive the monetary penalty. So, sometimes, if u want to sian the DJ or mummy, one of the most simple n common way is book the room from them.

But, in order to book the room, u need kakis, otherwise u will b like me previously, having fun alone in a ktv room... A bit nuts... I know... But that was previous me, now NO MORE!!... And this way of spending will put u at the high cost, at least rmb 600-800 per night.

brother 3dee , can i say you are not a player or not a organizer
but YOU ARE THE CHAMPION IN CP
Old 18-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aznballa622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I am interested in Jia Yi. Is that Tao Yuan KTV?

Also, is Jia Yi close to CP center near Hui Hua, Lucky, Miraton, etc? Or is it far like Prince?

Thanks for all the advice fellas.
Old 19-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pixman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 3dee,
Seems like hotel rates in CP quite good but I'll be visiting HouJie so possible to provide some info on Sheraton and especialy Jia Hua cos new wing is open. Anyone can comment on the new rooms ? Tks
Old 19-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Samster

Thank u so much bro! but i can only up 1 person within 24 hours... will return to u soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
welcome back , brother 3 dee
up'ed u already
Old 19-04-2007, 02:49 AM
Samster

Aiyo bro, u make me very paiseh leh... face turn red liao...

I am just a little shy guy, not the CP champion, but a PURE & INNOCENT young guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
brother 3dee , can i say you are not a player or not a organizer
but YOU ARE THE CHAMPION IN CP
Old 19-04-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

Yo Bro, Tao Yuan 桃園 = JiaYi (嘉怡).

JiaYi is a name of the hotel, and TaoYuan is the ktv 夜總會, Just like FanErSai 梵爾賽 and Amazon.

JiaYi is still in cp rea (not like prince), n it is within 10 minutes drive from ZhongYuan Street, where Miraton n Lucky hotel located.

To be more specified, JiaYi is located just opposite the XinDi disco, and very close to Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznballa622 View Post
Bros,

I am interested in Jia Yi. Is that Tao Yuan KTV?

Also, is Jia Yi close to CP center near Hui Hua, Lucky, Miraton, etc? Or is it far like Prince?

Thanks for all the advice fellas.
Old 19-04-2007, 03:23 AM
Samster

Wanna earning for living n fun; or to be RICH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurada View Post
I think it is ok to make money organizing. Many people have not gone to CP. CP sounds like a good R&R place. Certainly there are those who don't mind paying the organizer if it is good value for money. But keep it transparent though.

Guess I have to explain a bit more about my status , received quite a number of pm asking the similar question...

When I first stepped into organizing the trip, it was fun in the sense that u can earn $$$$ while having fun. But when time goes, my mind was a bit running out of the way.

If you have played the cash flow game that invented by this stupid guy Robert Kiyosaki (I know many people don't like him, he got quite a negative comments under his column in yahoo finance), there r 2 type of deals, small deal n big deal.

Organizing the trip is just like a small deal, u can earn for living n fun, but it cannot make u RICH.

Then, why not I use the same time n effort to focus on the bigger things? That can possibly make me RICH? ^_*

Then, the next possible question will pop to your mind could be, if I m not doing the organizer, y I m still inviting people to go cp?

One reason that I have explained, to lower down the cost on the ktv room booking, another reason, to know the friends better.

Sometimes, hangout n cheong with the bros (being new or old) u r not only receiving the fun n excitment, but also, others more in life!

I have been seeing quite a number of the good things happening out from the cheong session. I have been seeing the bros became the business partners; bro helped bro on job searching and after that they became colleagues... and etc.

To my own experience, I was having my own side biz on import export, n during one of my cheong session, I met a logistics provider who is based in guangzhou, n now he is my shipping provider, the shipping rate he gave me is 12% lower than my previous supplier.

Besides the biz talk, u can also meet the friends that could click with u, n he mayb will b your good friend in life; and this is the most common phenomenon that is happening...

There is something that money that cannot buy, including FRIENDSHIP n RESPECT (not credit card ok. ^_*).
And sometimes, this could appeal more important than making the small money, bcos u will never know when is the next BIG thing the friends will do for you...
Old 19-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Samster

Yo Bro, due to the personal reason, i m now actually in houjie...

KNS, the canton fair is really terrible, most of the hotels r fully booked... could not get the room in sheraton, not even wenyi n jianglong...

now i m staying at junhao, near the houjie bus station... rmb248 including breakfast... 1st time staying here and the room is quite ok. similar as huatai in cp.

to my understanding jiahua new wing has opened end last year or early this year... previous understanding that was no change on the room price, will check for u tomoro...

hope u r not coming during apr period, bcos the room rate has gone up during canton fair (fr now till end apr), n the worse, very difficult to get the room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixman View Post
Bro 3dee,
Seems like hotel rates in CP quite good but I'll be visiting HouJie so possible to provide some info on Sheraton and especialy Jia Hua cos new wing is open. Anyone can comment on the new rooms ? Tks
Old 19-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:

Guess I have to explain a bit more about my status , received quite a number of pm asking the similar question...

When I first stepped into organizing the trip, it was fun in the sense that u can earn $$$$ while having fun. But when time goes, my mind was a bit running out of the way.

If you have played the cash flow game that invented by this stupid guy Robert Kiyosaki (I know many people don't like him, he got quite a negative comments under his column in yahoo finance), there r 2 type of deals, small deal n big deal.

Organizing the trip is just like a small deal, u can earn for living n fun, but it cannot make u RICH.

Then, why not I use the same time n effort to focus on the bigger things? That can possibly make me RICH? ^_*

Then, the next possible question will pop to your mind could be, if I m not doing the organizer, y I m still inviting people to go cp?

One reason that I have explained, to lower down the cost on the ktv room booking, another reason, to know the friends better.

Sometimes, hangout n cheong with the bros (being new or old) u r not only receiving the fun n excitment, but also, others more in life!

I have been seeing quite a number of the good things happening out from the cheong session. I have been seeing the bros became the business partners; bro helped bro on job searching and after that they became colleagues... and etc.

To my own experience, I was having my own side biz on import export, n during one of my cheong session, I met a logistics provider who is based in guangzhou, n now he is my shipping provider, the shipping rate he gave me is 12% lower than my previous supplier.

Besides the biz talk, u can also meet the friends that could click with u, n he mayb will b your good friend in life; and this is the most common phenomenon that is happening...

There is something that money that cannot buy, including FRIENDSHIP n RESPECT (not credit card ok. ^_*).
And sometimes, this could appeal more important than making the small money, bcos u will never know when is the next BIG thing the friends will do for you...

Agreed with u , brother 3dee
Old 19-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
canser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For me, I dont my you make some profit out of it becos everybody have 2 make a living whether friend or no friend.

If you are organisz trip to CP, pls fill me in or let mi know

just my 2 cts....

Old 19-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Read so much your cliams, like to clarify the following :

Do you n yr helpers pay yr shares of the drinking bill n tips tp kj ? Or you expect to go FOC n we food the bill.

Will you show us the actual bill and divided that equally ? Or we should just pay as you say ?
Old 19-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canser View Post
For me, I dont my you make some profit out of it becos everybody have 2 make a living whether friend or no friend.

I fully agreed.... But has to be opened and not disguise as Friends then ride on newbies.

Those are the LOWEST class of friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread