The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Based on my experience looks and being young does not mean we will have great sex......it is also not about price.....I have seen some great looking young dead fish. Looks like Ellen is must see!
Dear AxxLover,

Thanks for your post with your kind words..

I would think chemistry is the key to facilitate to a good session..agree?

Have a good day..

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.
When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.
When you have no choice, you will fight back with all your might.
~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 20-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rockybalboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol ure in mid 30s but u wont take anyone above 25. go fly kite la
Old 20-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockybalboa View Post
lol ure in mid 30s but u wont take anyone above 25. go fly kite la
Dear rokybalboa

Thanks for your post..

I am not sure are your aware that you had misread my post? Because you sounded very paranoid to the age group that I would like to meet?

Perhaps you want to refer to my very first post on page 1 again; it stated very clearly my perimeters for the age, hope it helps to ease your frustration...

“Please let me know who you are, your contact details, age, race and your profession. For personal reasons, I can't see anyone who is 25 years old and below, and I can't see Indian or Malay guys. I do apologize for that but I do hope guys can respect my decision about this.”

I would appreciate if you could read all my post clearly to avoid unhappiness and grouses for the next time!

Have a good nite.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 21-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Based on my experience looks and being young does not mean we will have great sex......it is also not about price.....I have seen some great looking young dead fish. Looks like Ellen is must see!
I agree with this.

Ellen sounds like she is well educated, has a successful career and goes beyond just physical looks. In other words, if I had met her anywhere else I'm sure she would have me eating out of her hands. Heck, I'm turned on just be reading her firm, confident responses to the trolls that plague her thread.

I've been a xiao mei mei fan, but I may be tempted to drop Ellen a mail to arrange a tryst. Let's see when my Vitamin M recharges.
Old 22-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Dear Boys

I would like to thank you for your overwhelming responds...

I have been receiving many PMs and mails asking for my contact; I am sorry as I would preferred to correspond through emails before the meet up, I understand it might be tiresome and inconvenient for you boys, thus, do pardon me.

For those who would like to meet me, I appreciate you could email me a brief introduction of yourself with your name, sib nickname, age, race and profession to [email protected]; I will reply as soon as I could ya..

Have a good weekend ahead.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 22-05-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
wgws2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to arrange and met up with Ellen for a session. So here's the FR....

I was late, finally got the room and SMS her. She arrived shortly and she seems to like black outfit and sun shade as per other FR. We had a good chat before I went for a bath followed by her. When she came out, o boy she looks so sexy and horny in her lacy nighties! Did not waste time liao, we start caressing and hugging and before I knew it, she was like hungry wild cat licking and ravaging me all over.... She linger on at my sensitive area, could not take it anymore, suddenly she pounced on top of me and start riding me. The sound effect was stimulating and I decided to switch to missonary and finally release my load with doggie.

In all it was a satisfying experience. She is a mature lady who has rich experience in university of life and sex
Old 22-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kancil6011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG ! This auntie already MILF still asking for damage 250 ? I dont mind if she looks like Fann Wong or Joe Tay category. Then the price is justifiable.
Old 22-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Muffbandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kancil6011 View Post
OMG ! This auntie already MILF still asking for damage 250 ? I dont mind if she looks like Fann Wong or Joe Tay category. Then the price is justifiable.
Get Over it...If u think 250 is too much, look elsewhere. She is defintely not suitable for u if u can't bear to part with 250. So far all the FR is looking so promising that I am getting an itch to try it out coz I'm a MUFFBANDIT :P
Old 22-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

confucius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the posts so far, it seems that she is a looker and a gd conversationalist, a true milf gem! to me it seems a must try!
Old 22-05-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
andrew00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Ellen recently. This is one lady with the word 'professional' written all over everything she does. Also, with her high intellectual level and cheerful disposition, Ellen is a very nice lady to spend the time with. So for bros out there looking for an unique experience with a mature and attractive lady, Ellen will come highly recommended.

My initial contact with Ellen was via email as specified in this thread. Bros thinking that email contact will take a long time need not worry, cos Ellen's respond is as prompt as it can be. Arranging for the meet up is also a breeze as everything is spelled out clearly in her email, so any queries is quickly dispel.

When Ellen arrived, she was dressed elegantly and wearing a friendly smile on her face. As for looks, imagine a career woman who is still out and about enjoying her life and living the active lifestyle, then you are not far off. She is slightly on the fleshy side, though it's obvious she keeps it in check.

We kicked off the session with a small chat that was worth some mention. The topic we covered was thoughtful and interesting, which is a far cry from the shallow and awkward chat I encountered with other FLs

As for action, Ellen really know how to please. When she came out of the bathroom, she was dressed in a nightie, looking very sexy and seductive. Her complexion was smooth to the touch, and she has a nice figure to go with it. Her breasts are not exactly big, but are firm and ample to hold. She liked to take control of the proceedings. Her cat licking and teasing really hit the spots. The BJ session was also very good and enjoyable. All the time throughout Ellen was wild and high and eager for the main show. We tried missionary, cowboy and doggie. Throughout the FJ, Ellen was letting out moans of satisfaction. Ellen's firm, round butt made the doggie particularly enjoyable, so much so that I was pounding my way up to the brim. Not wanting to let go just yet, I switched to the missionary once again to have one final full feel of Ellen's boobs before releasing my load. The session then ended with another small chat before we cleaned up and left.

Overall, Ellen is an attractive, nice and fun lady to be with. She is also high on the service-meter and her professionalism is tip-top. Bros wanting to try a mature lady for the first time will not go wrong with Ellen. Her price might not be agreeable with all bros out here, but after meeting her, bros will most likely find that amount justifiable. Ellen is also someone with an exit plan, and she is not likely to be here for long, so bros who are keen on her better act fast.
Steph
Ching
Felyn
Apple
Abby (RTF)
Amanda
Emanda
Hazel
Ellen
Melissa (Bulldogg)
Mango
Shan
Makiyo
Shermine
Old 23-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

confucius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have arranged a session with Ellen next week...will post an honest FR thereafter...

From the reviews so far, it seens Ellen is a gem of a find. She is classy, charismatic and charming, and sure knows how to turn on the right buttons of the bros. Sweet SYTs are a dime a dozen, but vintage wine like Ellen is hard to come by...truly at $250 per shot, it is well worth the price to find out this uncovered gem....

Thanks for providing a refreshing perspective to the SBF, Ellen, I have a secret desire for MILFs like you, and it seems u r gonna make my wildest MILF fantasies come true!
Old 23-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Luke52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a session with Ellen quite recently. My initial impression of Ellen was that she was definitely attractive, matured lady who has definitely taken care of her figure. She may not be a slender, fair supermodel, but she was certainly an attractive woman who matched the description she had given of herself.

We spent a bit of time talking, and it seems that we had at least a few things in common.

She came out from her shower dressed in a black nightie and black panties; that was a significant turn-on for me. I will not go into too much detail of the actual experience, that, I think is extremely subjective and will be different for each person. I will say, however, that Ellen is definitely a delight in bed, and I will have many a fond memory of our more intimate moments.

On the whole, Ellen is an attractive and intelligent woman, one who is a delight both in bed and out of it. She is definitely a very wonderful lady, with a sensual side that, if you treat her right, will amaze you.
Old 24-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skissor View Post
Just had a session with Ellen downtown. An elegant well-spoken lady with glittering eyes and lovely smile. She is good in setting the mood, we were chit chatting like two frens meeting after decades, before getting into actions Sorry I won't go into details here, as I was nervous to perform into her mysterious sacred temple; but truly she was doing her very best to lead me into heaven. Thx Ellen, I appreciate that. And I wish you can overcome your difficulty soon. Cheers x 3 !!
Dear Skissor

Many thanks for your FR and I am so impressed that you do act fast for your words..

I would like to thank you for your very kind wishes too..Getting out of this as soon as possible would be my daily prayer..

Hope you have a good week ahead..

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 24-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
I agree with this.

Ellen sounds like she is well educated, has a successful career and goes beyond just physical looks. In other words, if I had met her anywhere else I'm sure she would have me eating out of her hands. Heck, I'm turned on just be reading her firm, confident responses to the trolls that plague her thread.

I've been a xiao mei mei fan, but I may be tempted to drop Ellen a mail to arrange a tryst. Let's see when my Vitamin M recharges.
Dear fabfabfab

Many thanks for your post with very kind comments..

I am glad that reading my thread does turn you on in a way and I would hope that it would keeps goes on for you...

Have a pleasant evening...

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 25-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kancil6011 View Post
Dear Kancil6011

Thanks for your very interesting post; and thanks for making me laugh by reading your post, I think you had made my day so far...

It is a shame to hear your frustration pertaining to my age and fees, I believe you would have many options out there that make you feel what you are pay for is justifying for you...

I would love to look like Fann Wong or Joe Tay; therefore, the auntie would not be here reading your grouse right?

In addition, thanks for making my thread so interesting to read, I hope so.

Have a nice day ahead...

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread