The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

saw one meaty OL in very short skirt with sleeveless long
blouse..super turn on
Old 22-12-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisen1088 View Post
Went on a trip with my clique (2 girls,me and 1 couple), and we stayed in this hotel room where there's a glass partition between the toilet and the room. The couple took the other room so I'm with the 2 girls. There is a blind on the external side of the glass and the girls didn't know about it because I put our luggages there and 'blocked' it. Long story short, one night, one of the girl went down to the gym while the other went to shower... I out of curiosity and horny decide to peep into the window. Caught her masturbating inside with the shower water running and it was the best time of my life.
jealous..... hope there are more stories of the girl after this
Old 22-12-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
computerboy84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptive99 View Post
saw one meaty OL in very short skirt with sleeveless long
blouse..super turn on
Share photo plz
Old 22-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't see any zg, but accidentally touched my hot colleague's butt recently during a group photo session...

It was heavenly!
Old 22-12-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

This will relates to IT support/admin personnel within corporate IT. Sometimes when IT equipment like laptop/PC return there (staff resign) there could be 'interesting' stuff which you may find within the hdd.
Old 22-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5687 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
This will relates to IT support/admin personnel within corporate IT. Sometimes when IT equipment like laptop/PC return there (staff resign) there could be 'interesting' stuff which you may find within the hdd.
Oh my god, these staff are so daring. What are the 'interesting' stuff you found in their HDD brother ? Can share with us ? It is interesting to work with these types of colleagues.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 22-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went on a trip with my clique (2 girls,me and 1 couple), and we stayed in this hotel room where there's a glass partition between the toilet and the room. The couple took the other room so I'm with the 2 girls. There is a blind on the external side of the glass and the girls didn't know about it because I put our luggages there and 'blocked' it. Long story short, one night, one of the girl went down to the gym while the other went to shower... I out of curiosity and horny decide to peep into the window. Caught her masturbating inside with the shower water running and it was the best time of my life.
Indeed a great view!!!
Old 22-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Remind me of my experience couple years ago, when for island trip with bunch of my schoolmate from different classes, most of them are girl. First day arrived the hotel, I already noticed almost every of the room have line like crack on the door, so you know whats gonna happen next.

We can go snorkeling in this trip for three times, we already did once on the first day. Second day, we all go snorkeling, apparently we still one more chance for snorkeling but most of us seems tired, so most of us need to bath after snorkeling, the rest go for beach and wait for the last snorkeling. I finished bath because I'm actually tired after the snorkeling, after I finish I actually forget about most of the door have crack on it, but somebody remind me of this evil thing by saying some of the girl might stay at hotel room and bath(hahahaha lucky me). So I decided to go peek one of the room, I saw that girl full naked and roaming around in that room, I saw her B cup boobs and titties, very pointy 1 hahaha, also her butt but couldn't see her pussy hair because she was standing behind a chair and start covering her body with a towel and go to bathroom. So I predict the shower might take her 30 minutes, so I start go around other room check the door crack see whether there's any of them naked, but most of the room empty.

After 20 minutes, I heard the water sound stopped, so I peek at the door crack again, she came out from bathroom naked and not even cover her body with the towel, but I only saw she back facing me, but that's already excited for me as hell. So, she begin to dry her hair, standing naked, still couldn't see her pussy because she still standing behind the chair, so I was like peeking at her naked body around 20 minutes until she wear her white bra and pink panty.

After the last snorkeling, everyone go back to heir hotel room and start bathing clothes and bathing, so I secretly peek at the door crack saw them topless wearing bra and roaming around in the room, I wanted to peek at the most beautiful one in the trip, but too bad the door crack on the door were too high for me to peek on her.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

Wow lots of interesting stories here haha
Old 24-12-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
Remind me of my experience couple years ago, when for island trip with bunch of my schoolmate from different classes, most of them are girl. First day arrived the hotel, I already noticed almost every of the room have line like crack on the door, so you know whats gonna happen next.

We can go snorkeling in this trip for three times, we already did once on the first day. Second day, we all go snorkeling, apparently we still one more chance for snorkeling but most of us seems tired, so most of us need to bath after snorkeling, the rest go for beach and wait for the last snorkeling. I finished bath because I'm actually tired after the snorkeling, after I finish I actually forget about most of the door have crack on it, but somebody remind me of this evil thing by saying some of the girl might stay at hotel room and bath(hahahaha lucky me). So I decided to go peek one of the room, I saw that girl full naked and roaming around in that room, I saw her B cup boobs and titties, very pointy 1 hahaha, also her butt but couldn't see her pussy hair because she was standing behind a chair and start covering her body with a towel and go to bathroom. So I predict the shower might take her 30 minutes, so I start go around other room check the door crack see whether there's any of them naked, but most of the room empty.

After 20 minutes, I heard the water sound stopped, so I peek at the door crack again, she came out from bathroom naked and not even cover her body with the towel, but I only saw she back facing me, but that's already excited for me as hell. So, she begin to dry her hair, standing naked, still couldn't see her pussy because she still standing behind the chair, so I was like peeking at her naked body around 20 minutes until she wear her white bra and pink panty.

After the last snorkeling, everyone go back to heir hotel room and start bathing clothes and bathing, so I secretly peek at the door crack saw them topless wearing bra and roaming around in the room, I wanted to peek at the most beautiful one in the trip, but too bad the door crack on the door were too high for me to peek on her.
wow interesting experience.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was at my wife's sister house yesterday for a gathering. She was wearing a loose top with a fbt type of shorts. Given my past experience, I knew it's gonna be a good Sunday for me.
True enough, saw her light blue bra from the side of her top with that d cup boobs shape and her light blue undies when she sat down on the floor in that running shorts. Almost cannot tahan and wanted to fap at her house's toilet. I have to admit she is farking hot.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah! lucky you......

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Was at my wife's sister house yesterday for a gathering. She was wearing a loose top with a fbt type of shorts. Given my past experience, I knew it's gonna be a good Sunday for me.
True enough, saw her light blue bra from the side of her top with that d cup boobs shape and her light blue undies when she sat down on the floor in that running shorts. Almost cannot tahan and wanted to fap at her house's toilet. I have to admit she is farking hot.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
woah! lucky you......
Haha, ya. Damn hot in that top. I will slide my hands in from the side of her top if I am her husband. What a waste..
Old 26-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
Bearybear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearybear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a wonderful present from my milf neighbour on Xmas day.

We were always friendly and her hubby jioed for breakfast at their place. Went over and saw her in a tight T shirt and fbt, thought bo kang Tao liao. After breakfast, our kids were playing in a ball pit and she sat opp me on the chair while I am on the sofa.

Action lai liao:
She sit with her long fair legs wide open and Her fbt opened up, i try so hard to peek inside to see some colour but no luck. Abit sian but what happen next was memorable.

She bend over to pick her kid up and her T shirt opened up, my radar went crazy and I looked up, Saw her cleavage and black lacy bra. Kkb stirred. .

Then lo and behold, her bra opened up.
The prize I have been waiting for so long.

Solid 20secs. Perky yummy nipples.

Return her with a hormat, which I make sure she caught a glimpse of.

Looks like I have been a good boy.

What should I do next? Any advices bros?
Old 26-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Anyone here knows of any shopping centers that has straight line of sight from outside the male toilet towards the urinals inside ? Especially where gals can see when they are passing by ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1