The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Why mine previous gfs dint scream loud during Lam Tinh

When I quarrel with my present gf, she always the one keep quiet and only when i shout too loud at her, she will then talk back a little. My past gf will shout and sometimes even wanna to fight with me.
haha...I can only predict all your ex-gfs xao nhieu nhieu...means they never reached big orgasm..control and conceal their feelings....to me when a gal relaxed and reached orgasm there is no way to stop moaning loudly...because the gal cum liao so shioked and keep wanting to bonk with you...

if she keep quiet means she submit to your authority...if she fought with you means she dun hieu you and willing to split anytiime...another words testing your patience...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...I can only predict all your ex-gfs xao nhieu nhieu...means they never reached big orgasm..control and conceal their feelings....to me when a gal relaxed and reached orgasm there is no way to stop moaning loudly...because the gal cum liao so shioked and keep wanting to bonk with you...

if she keep quiet means she submit to your authority...if she fought with you means she dun hieu you and willing to split anytiime...another words testing your patience...
I learned another lesson today.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 12-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
I learned another lesson today.
If LT at home with families sleeping next door, how to moan loud???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

this I have not experienced myself via little bro ...

only once when my fingers do the wonder

Quote:
..they also screamed loudly during lam tinh...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

personal experience recently ha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If LT at home with families sleeping next door, how to moan loud???

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
this I have not experienced myself via little bro ...

only once when my fingers do the wonder
yes yes...agreed...all this can happen...but VBs still prefer the dicks more than any other things...

try to tease VB till they are so horny and you dun stick the dick in...tell you she will either rape you or will not see you again...haha...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
personal experience recently ha?
He had plenty of sexperiences.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 14-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

when will you be conducting a seminar on this important topic?

Quote:
yes yes...agreed...all this can happen...but VBs still prefer the dicks more than any other things...

try to tease VB till they are so horny and you dun stick the dick in...tell you she will either rape you or will not see you again...haha...

Old 14-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

no doubt about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
He had plenty of sexperiences.

Old 14-03-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro Hurricane88

Lesson Learnt..... I will try it out on my present gf.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 15-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
junggernauth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros here... it took me awhile to digest 1200 pages... I have something here to ask for all the bros experience here to enlighten me... There is this vb who doesnt want to work like before and wanted to apply for workpermit working as beer promoter or sumthing like tat but she dont have LTVP... she got denied LTVP altho married ( not to me ) for 1 and 1/2 years and have been staying here for quite some time... So the question is now have new rules for VB that they cannot get workpermit if dont have LTVP ? And now got such thing as ltvp not given to VB ? Like this this VB can only go work at KTV and later if suay suay kana then husband suffer liao... My opinion if have VB working earning little better than nothing ma... Can past time also... Paisey if my 1st post ask too much...
Old 16-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggernauth View Post
Hi all bros here... it took me awhile to digest 1200 pages... I have something here to ask for all the bros experience here to enlighten me... There is this vb who doesnt want to work like before and wanted to apply for workpermit working as beer promoter or sumthing like tat but she dont have LTVP... she got denied LTVP altho married ( not to me ) for 1 and 1/2 years and have been staying here for quite some time... So the question is now have new rules for VB that they cannot get workpermit if dont have LTVP ? And now got such thing as ltvp not given to VB ? Like this this VB can only go work at KTV and later if suay suay kana then husband suffer liao... My opinion if have VB working earning little better than nothing ma... Can past time also... Paisey if my 1st post ask too much...
Vietnam is not in the MOM list for foreign worker in the F&B industry. You can check this in MOM website for list of approved countries in the various industries. Click here here to check http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpow....aspx#approved

For any VB to hold LTVP means she is married to a Singaporean and therefore allowed to apply WP provided there is an employer willing to apply for her thus paying the foreign worker levy monthly.

This VB coming in on a tourist visa or Visitor Pass is not allowed to work anywhere. If caught doing illegal work then she can be deported and banned from entering Singapore for years depend on severity of the crime. This will mean painful period of separation and difficult process to appeal for entry to Sinagpore.

Her case is most likely that her husband may not have stable income and no CPF contribution therefore failed to apply her LTVP. ICA may deemed that he is not contributing to the nation and therefore no means to support a foreigner wife. Her husband should get a proper job and then apply her LTVP again.

There are many successful LTVP appliciations here for your reference.

Hope you don't mind I ask how is this VB related to you?

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 16-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggernauth View Post
Hi all bros here... it took me awhile to digest 1200 pages... I have something here to ask for all the bros experience here to enlighten me... There is this vb who doesnt want to work like before and wanted to apply for workpermit working as beer promoter or sumthing like tat but she dont have LTVP... she got denied LTVP altho married ( not to me ) for 1 and 1/2 years and have been staying here for quite some time... So the question is now have new rules for VB that they cannot get workpermit if dont have LTVP ? And now got such thing as ltvp not given to VB ? Like this this VB can only go work at KTV and later if suay suay kana then husband suffer liao... My opinion if have VB working earning little better than nothing ma... Can past time
1. No LTVP = No Work ... No Work Permit ... Can Go Work BUT Don't get Caught ! ... Both will Suffer ...

2. Work Permit = Good Qualifications ... Got Company willing to Engage n Pay Levy ... Ability to earn Certain Salary as defined by MOM ...

3. LTVP Rejected = She Got Bad Records ... or ... Husband not 'Good' enough ...

4. Yes .. There is such things LTVP is NOT given ... Not Automatic ... Even if married ...

5. Yes .. Earn Little is Better than Nothing ... BUT get caught ... It Worse than Nothing !

6. Can Past Time .. Yes indeed ... But Get Caught .. Can Past More Time in Vietnam instead ...

Above are my 2 vnd replies ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 16-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To supplement, If can get LTVP Plus, dun need work permit dun need levy...

LTVP+ holders will be eligible for a longer period of residency in Singapore. The LTVP+ will be for a duration of three years in the first instance and will be for up to five years for each subsequent renewal. LTVP+ holders will enjoy healthcare subsidies for inpatient services at restructured hospitals, which will currently be set at a level close to that for Permanent Residents. In addition, we will make it easier for LTVP+ holders to seek work here. Their prospective employer will apply to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for a Letter of Consent (LOC), instead of an Employment/S Pass or Work Permit, for them. LTVP+ holders who are issued with LOCs will not be counted against the foreign worker quota of their employers. Their employers are also not required to pay foreign workers’ levy for them.
Old 16-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
junggernauth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the info

This vb is just a friend of a friend... I thought that it will be appropriate to ask here

This vb hubby kana stroke thus lost job n some period no work...now he anyhow work no cpf 1...once he kana stroke relative say take care and bye bye

Actually it sounds irony since husband cannot support wife then wife support husband lo...but I guess MOM dont work this way for vb la

Indeed I see is gameover for this vb liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1