The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Couldn’t seem to PM you, can share contact for Lele pls? Thanks!
I also can't PM you. Not sure what the problem.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Lele also 100?
Yes. Her list also abv market. Want touxh/strip need top up. She looks cute and gd figure but too bad.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
papayamonkey is a name known to allpapayamonkey is a name known to allpapayamonkey is a name known to allpapayamonkey is a name known to allpapayamonkey is a name known to allpapayamonkey is a name known to all
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Yes if you want better attitude and happy experience.
Bro please pm contact thank you
Old 02-03-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
I just realized my mailbox is full. I have PM you.
Old 03-03-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Yes. Her list also abv market. Want touxh/strip need top up. She looks cute and gd figure but too bad.
Lele $100 HJ can lift up shirt and autoroam lah... just no bj..

if your $100 only vanila HJ, then you kena carrot already..
Old 03-03-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
tried this masseuse opposite eunos mrt blk 848. first time got so pissed off until i shouted at her. shop has no signboard. gotta press the bell. can find her on michat. her services are shit. expensive.

once the massage starts, can tell her skill sucks. i dont want the 1 hr massage to be shitty, so i told her. Let me massage for you 15 mins to show you how i want it done. then you can do the rest for me.

now most of the time when i do this for the masseuse, they will appreciate it, chat with me some even try dirty talks with me.

this one. knn.. like i work there for her. playing on the phone. so i asked her: are you learning anot. she just umm umm. so i told her now you do it the way i show you.

still give me the shitty massage. worse still.. using one hand. the other hand on the phone texting. i got pissed off and told her to focus and put the phone away. she retorted. im pressing what even though im on the phone. you getting the massage.

so i told her. im paying you 60/hr for this. you keep texting. whats the meaning of this.

she keep saying: not like im not massaging you.

i lost it man and shouted: PUT THE FUCKING PHONE AWAY! ITS FUCKING RUDE!

she still insisted that she is just texting a customer. not with her friends nor is she watching a movie.. so what is my problem.

KNN.. i told her: I PAID FOR THIS HOUR. IT BELONGS TO ME. YOU WANNA TEXT YOUR COSUTOMER. SO WHAT TIME IS HE COMING. I'LL MAKE SURE HE PAY ME BACK WHAT IM MISSING.. I WILL WAIT FOR HIM. YOU WANNA WASTE MY TIME. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU GOT NO BUSINESS.

she got a shock and try to calm me down and then proceeded with slightly bettter massage. anyway i didnt take up the special. lost mood already.

dmg is massage 60. HJ and breast massage she ask for 80. HJ 60 but cannot touch. i told her fuck off with those pricing.

she did carry on with the full massage. i think maybe she is scared. the shop is located next to the basketball court at the CC. beside the aquarium.

her looks ok. 6.5/10
attitude - ZERO
RTM - never!

avoid guys. fucking pissed off when fucking sluts dont know how to massage also dont know how to seduce. fucking waste of human lives.
Thanks for your warning to fellow bros. Shops like these deserve to be obliterated from face of the earth.
Old 03-03-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Hi, just asking if anyone knows of a new massage shop at Marine Parade runs by 林林?Care to share the actual location?
Old 03-03-2022, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Lele $100 HJ can lift up shirt and autoroam lah... just no bj..

if your $100 only vanila HJ, then you kena carrot already..
IMHO $100 to roam top only even with clothes off is too high. I can get the same service for $80 or $50 at most places. $100 is only worth if can 5G roam and have very good chemistry with the ML.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
what was your experience there if you visited at the place i reviewed?
Hi Bro, is it OWO joint? Name F** F**, charge $60/- which is on the high side.
Saw at the HDB block, there is a hair saloon facing the basket ball court. Not sure is it the one. I did not go as 60/- without ba guan or Gua Sha or Mo Sha is not worth it.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 03-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+147 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-03-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Hi Bro, is it OWO joint? Name F** F**, charge $60/- which is on the high side.
Saw at the HDB block, there is a hair saloon facing the basket ball court. Not sure is it the one. I did not go as 60/- without ba guan or Gua Sha or Mo Sha is not worth it.
yup bro. thats the one. fang fang if im still rmb. deleted her ctc already
Old 03-03-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8109 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
IMHO $100 to roam top only even with clothes off is too high. I can get the same service for $80 or $50 at most places. $100 is only worth if can 5G roam and have very good chemistry with the ML.
You visit LeLe more often then will have chemistry liao lo.

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Old 03-03-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Hi, just asking if anyone knows of a new massage shop at Marine Parade runs by 林林?Care to share the actual location?
Share with me too…..
Old 03-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
You visit LeLe more often then will have chemistry liao lo.
That is an expensive investment...haha.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Roxy sq. Owo when i when
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread