The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TheWalkingMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
That one really no horse run. I fucked so many already but everytime I see her, I still think she's damn pretty. Very fierce and is the daughter of the owner.

I go there to eat almost every day just to look at her.
Is she there everyday ?
Old 12-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

325 Woodlands Street 32, Singapore 730325

Kiang Kiang Taiwan Teppanyaki

Go have it.. A lot of tik tok video on her. Husband and wife combo. Nice and hard working couple
Old 12-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1229 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingMan View Post
Is she there everyday ?
I think Walkingman bro talking about the coffeeshop drinks stall girl , at the coffeeshop opposite the market. That one ok for me

But in my own view (better say properly first) the damn chio one is the one at the coffeeshop opposite the CC. That one is the owner's daughter, damn fierce but to me very pretty.

I not sure if she's there everyday but almost every time I'm there, she's there. I sit where I can see her clearly.
Old 13-06-2024, 11:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
That one really no horse run. I fucked so many already but everytime I see her, I still think she's damn pretty. Very fierce and is the daughter of the owner.

I go there to eat almost every day just to look at her.
Lol... okay.

She's not fierce at all that's the attraction, young, good looking and also hard working.

I will ask her next time if she's the owner's daughter.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1