The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

Quote:
wenwen's previous damage was 80/2/2 and now its 70/1/2???
actually, i dun know anything about whether wen wen = bao er...

it seems to me... the current rate of 70 / 2hrs / fj + massage is actually a better deal than 80/2/2 if indeed wen wen = bao er .....

but i'm sticking around to see this saga play out man... these days... times so bad... cannot afford everyday go bonk FLs.... read about these stuff also shiok...hahahaha...

but bro...relax lah... sometimes TS wont know if that FL requested another samster to help start thread mah....

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 13-05-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
thx1138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chill bro RegularJoe....

but i thought 80 for 2 hrs and 2 shots is better? cos add $10 more can have 1 more shot ley haha...

but how can this be a case of the TS not knowing when he had asked for the contact in the wenwen thread? somemore got bro like innosex69 to rtf bao er 3 times after trying wenwen in the past....

just doesn't sound logical to me....
Old 13-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1138 View Post
...bro Cupnoodle, you were the TS for wenwen but now you are here asking for baoer's contact????
http://sbfsg.shop/3543726-post49.html ... and to add salt to the wound...wenwen's previous damage was 80/2/2 and now its 70/1/2??? come on guys where is the credibility??? this really spoils the overall experience...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
...relax lah... sometimes TS wont know if that FL requested another samster to help start thread mah....
Chill bro thx1138, please let me explain. Actually I was not going to reveal anything if no one question, as the gal is just trying to earn some living here. I don't think she the type will cheat or harm any bro, am I right?

I think I was her first customer when she came SG and then she request my assistance in SBF. When I agreed, I took responsible in guiding her and screening in giving her contact. Initially I was being zapped with remark "OKT" and her thread was deleted 2 times by the moderator. Though I had given out her contact to many requestor, the customer rate is not at her please. Therefore I blame myself for being a lousy TS even after I loosen up my screening process...

Bro RegularJoe is right, I didn't know Bao Er = Wen Wen at first. As I had PM bro SevenEleven 2 times, he did not reply so then I post out in the thread to ask. I had received Wen Wen aka Bao Er sms later, saying that she had engaged bro SevenEleven to help her. Immediately I replied her that I would stop helping her as that is my principle. I don't like to idea of having multi TS for the same gal, somemore using different name.

Dear bros, may I request the forgiveness for all of us?

Last edited by Cupnoodle; 13-05-2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 13-05-2009, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Chill bro thx1138, please let me explain. Actually I was not going to reveal anything if no one question, as the gal is just trying to earn some living here. I don't think she the type will cheat or harm any bro, am I right?

I think I was her first customer when she came SG and then she request my assistance in SBF. When I agreed, I took responsible in guiding her and screening in giving her contact. Initially I was being zapped with remark "OKT" and her thread was deleted 2 times by the moderator. Though I had given out her contact to many requestor, the customer rate is not at her please. Therefore I blame myself for being a lousy TS even after I loosen up my screening process...

Bro RegularJoe is right, I didn't know Bao Er = Wen Wen at first. As I had PM bro SevenEleven 2 times, he did not reply so then I post out in the thread to ask. I had received Wen Wen aka Bao Er sms later, saying that she had engaged bro SevenEleven to help her. Immediately I replied her that I would stop helping her as that is my principle. I don't like to idea of having multi TS for the same gal, somemore using different name.

Dear bros, may I request the forgiveness for all of us?
Bro, we are all here to share and help.. Its a good thing that you were trying to help.. Too bad I cant up you again, if not I sure will. Cheers bro!
Old 13-05-2009, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro cupnoodle :

thanks for updating all of us.... and the saga has ended...hahahaha

but seriously... i think "forgive" is way too strong a word to use in this instance... and really not quite necessary....

afterall, Bao Er is to me a decent FL... while my 1 time experience with her left me a little less than satisfied, i liked her overall attitude and personality...which compensated...

cheers all...

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 13-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Express Way deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i get her contact from TS.
Old 13-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Let me clear the air for this matter. Bao er call me one fine day mention she was refer by her "sisters" and asking me to help her, I agreed after trying not knowing she's actually wen wen.

Its only after bro cupnoodle ask for bao er ctc n after question bao er tat I know wen wen = bao er. I seek cupnoodle permission to help this decent girl under the name bao er, which we agreed n cupnoodle accepted my apology coz I don't know wen wen = bao er.

I pm bro innosex69, he know wen wen = bao er but simply enjoy the service so he don't mind its the same person or not.

In short, the current rate of 70 / 2hrs / fj + massage is actually a better deal for all bros here.

I'm no OKT, I agreed to be her TS coz I think the decent gal is just trying to earn some living here. I don't think she the type will cheat or harm any bro, am I right?

Being the 1st time TS, I seek all bros understanding although I've being zappd with remark "OKT", but just trying to help her lah.

Lastly, thanks Bro RegularJoe, Bro cupnoodle and Bro LentoGarden for your clarifications, really appreciate it.

Hope this saga ends here, n we all continue to give support to this sincere gem whos only trying to earn 3 meals. My upmost sincere apology if I've offended anyone

Cheers
Old 13-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 19
innosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of lightinnosex69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

FR on wenwen by innosex69
http://sbfsg.shop/3376323-post29.html

3 FRs on baoer by innosex69????
http://sbfsg.shop/3521733-post26.html
http://sbfsg.shop/3584252-post70.html
http://sbfsg.shop/3667031-post120.html

so can bro innosex69 clarify pls? cant you tell they are the same person?
chill bro thx1138,

I only know its the same gem after gotten the ctcs from TSs, but I continue to rtf her coz I damp like her strong gfe and service provided to me

My mission in SBF is to share n enjoy the bonks, and if one can fulfill my "needs" I will continue to rtf many times, coz the gfe gets stronger each time, hee hee.... thats IMHO n my own style

I don't wanna highlight its the same gem, just wanna enjoy the sexxions with wen wen/bao er, further she's a sincere gem worthwhile to keep my silent. Anyway, there's nothing to do with me, I just seeking for some "fun"

She going back soon as mentioned by bro SevenEleven, give the gem the support if u can.

sori if I offended anyone, sorry sorry lah
Old 13-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jamesbond007 is Cool - loads of Potential

To all bro:

Actually Bao-er deserved a good forum.
Arrange a session with her last week. First impression look ok to me.
Immdiately remove our clothings and went to bath together. Breast abit sag to me. After drying up, cannot tahan liao. Both of us climb on the bed and start the action. Her suction was real good which shows her she was putting alot of effort. To my suprise, there was a ball sucking too. Really appreciate her effort. This whole sucking process took about 15 - 20 mins.
Immediately put my dick into her pussy and pump her upside down.

Name: 宝 儿 (bao er)
Looks: 7/10 (shoulder length straight hair)
Figure: 7/10 (Slim built, smooth and fair)
Boobs: 34B (a little bit sagging)
BJ: 9/10
Painting: 69
Fingering: Allow
FJ: 8/10
Massage: Requested head only
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70/2hrs/1xFJ + tips + room charge
Old 13-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
thx1138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok guys appreciate your coming out to explain...
my intention is not to accuse anybody but just to clarify.

lets move on..and keep the spirit of sharing alive
cheers!
Old 14-05-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Azrale is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

PLS PM me the contacts ts i veru interest in trying ty.
Old 14-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

SevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySevenEleven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007 View Post
To all bro:

Actually Bao-er deserved a good forum.
Arrange a session with her last week. First impression look ok to me.
Immdiately remove our clothings and went to bath together. Breast abit sag to me. After drying up, cannot tahan liao. Both of us climb on the bed and start the action. Her suction was real good which shows her she was putting alot of effort. To my suprise, there was a ball sucking too. Really appreciate her effort. This whole sucking process took about 15 - 20 mins.
Immediately put my dick into her pussy and pump her upside down.

Name: 宝 儿 (bao er)
Looks: 7/10 (shoulder length straight hair)
Figure: 7/10 (Slim built, smooth and fair)
Boobs: 34B (a little bit sagging)
BJ: 9/10
Painting: 69
Fingering: Allow
FJ: 8/10
Massage: Requested head only
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $70/2hrs/1xFJ + tips + room charge
Thanks for your FR bro
Old 14-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok guys appreciate your coming out to explain...
my intention is not to accuse anybody but just to clarify.

lets move on..and keep the spirit of sharing alive
cheers!
Agreed, lets move on with our sharing, helping and bonking spirit
Old 15-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

Thanks for those bros whom pm me for bao er support

Enjoy
Old 15-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

Good evening all brothers,

Bao Er left only limited time to servce brothers lol....

Less than 14 days n bao er will be going home for a short break lol, so brothers fasthand fast leg, before this gem is gone.

For those who got her ctc, wait no more.

For those bros who wanna have bao er ctc, PM me.

kam sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1