The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterronaldo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
disagree, and you are free to do so as well

Why I say senior bros, is because because of experience.

At a early stage, perhaps the bro is young, single, KC, nothing to lose beyond his own sanity

At a later stage, bro is married, kids, he has more to lose, divorce, house, financial assets

At a much later stage, bro is old, he has things to lose. Time, health, and perhaps his family that has been with him for many years, kids might think differently of him

From a older man experience, I know this is true. Yours might be logic and as I stated, anyone can quote logical statements, as I once did as well, I am talking about reality, when one has fallen for the girl, and its not something that you think you can control

Have you meet someone who can control falling in love with anyone? Man or woman who use logic to think through their emotions when it comes to love or affection? I doubt that.

I don't bother with what the girl has in her country, or even the local FL that I have had flings with. At best this data is for me to understand why I am being treated as such, being used, and make sense of the suffering and pain of being involved with her, and understand the context. But the most important is the bro's feelings and status, that is involved and what he has to lose or stand to gain.

If you say you have chiong for a long time, never been kc, or been kc and didn't lose out, or been kc and only had a little bit of a effect, maybe you just haven't met the one that will do it for you. Might not be your sense of logic and control that helped you through. For some other bros, as many here will say, they met that one, and then their world changed.
It is very simple, a girl who gives you gfe, that you can't find else where and you get to sleep with her, wanting more. You are KCed. Same as a bf gf that just started. Not that complicated. Emotions are emotions.

Our Ministers, High ranking civil servants have all fallen to the KC. Sure we might say, these are WL, and those are "decent women"? Really? There was a case where this patient sued the doctor who she had an affair with, she was married. She left her husband. Now she's bitter. Another lady, sales person was selling her service to the Govt Agency, and somehow sold also her sex services. He was charged. Another was a law professor and a student.
End of the day, what I am saying is emotions are emotions.
As the bro says, the girl's background is colourful and we start to ask if we are doing the right thing to be with this kind of girl, but the feelings of wanting to be with the person, is the same, its the good feeling that we all want to have.

No one in the right mind, or wrong mind goes to FL, ML looking for love. Not many married get married to have an affair. These things happen when it happens, and its often never something that was pre meditated.

I am not going to tell people that they are right or wrong. Different strokes different folks different lives different experiences and hence different choices. That's the point of debate and arguments, putting salient points across respectfully without having to dismiss someone else's experience. I find that more useful
Great comment bro.

"It is very simple, a girl who gives you gfe, that you can't find else where and you get to sleep with her, wanting more. You are KCed. Same as a bf gf that just started. Not that complicated. Emotions are emotions."

- For me this statement nailed it. I myself thought I would never give any emotions to any ML, but there comes the one who would give me the gfe not even my wife or any ML can give. Tell you all bros, this RAW thing is a killer. Please take extra caution mentally when your girl allow you all the raw actions and tell you or hint to you that its only you. For me, this one action is the knife that they can plunge right into your heart.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:25 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
You are right to leave her. My friend's PRC wife went back to work at a few massage parlour discreetly offering sexual services for money to buy luxury goods and a Condo in China. She used to be a ML but quit this job and became a beautician earning about $1500 per month only. She got to know more rich PRC friends and wanna be like them. He decided to have a divorce with her after she got caught by AV during MP raids. Now she wants him to transfer his HDB 4 room flat to her name because she gave birth to 2 kids and wants him to move out of the house.

Moral of the story: a leopard will never change it's spots. MLs earning quick money will never forget the feeling of counting so much money within a short period of time even after getting married and have kids. Mostly will return to this line discreetly. Already saw a few PRC MLs in SLG returning for a short stint after getting married to Singaporean.
True story,
A famous orchard towers girl had a husband, much older than him who was a single dude before he met her. Somehow she managed to get him to agree to marry her even though she was still working at OT
The flat was then in his name in AMK. She gave birth to his son, and left it to him to take care of, while she went to work. His house but he slept in the hall on a mattress, the wife slept in the room with the son, and the other room was rented to another Massage girl.
She then asked him to sell his flat so she could move to jurong and co-own a flat with him. Rumour is, she had a bf there.

Met the husband once, he had ants all over him, from sitting in the park. He was a simple guy who met the wrong woman. When the son was in primary school, he could not work a full time job because the wife refused to take of the son. He sends his son to school then waits, in the park, for his son to finish school to fetch him back.

Didn't sound like he was going to have the marriage he desired.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-02-2024, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you say you have chiong for a long time, never been kc, or been kc and didn't lose out, or been kc and only had a little bit of a effect, maybe you just haven't met the one that will do it for you. Might not be your sense of logic and control that helped you through. For some other bros, as many here will say, they met that one, and then their world changed.
It is very simple, a girl who gives you gfe, that you can't find else where and you get to sleep with her, wanting more. You are KCed. Same as a bf gf that just started. Not that complicated. Emotions are emotions.
This is the main point. Once you meet the one, you will become addicted to her. You can't have a moment without her. You feel lighted up every time you see her messages, but when she took a longer time to respond to you, you will feel a loss, every thought will come into your brain. When the ML eventually leave, it will leave you feel deprived of everything.

Fortunately I decided to cooldown with my ML, I don't get the above anymore, the feeling is fading as she leave. Starting a new relationship now, and there it is, the feeling in this one will build up as it goes along.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
All the best to you lonelyfish bro... glad you can find one.. and able to find 1 who actually reciprocate your feelings...
Thanks bro. I hope it can work out too. I'm the 1 girl at a time kind of person, so now I will just concentrate on this one.
Old 19-02-2024, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes people may confuse addiction as love. Maybe 1 ML is willing to do whatever you want with you and you think its hard to find this gem. Begin visiting regularly. Think you both like each other. After a few months or a year, maybe you get bored or if you somehow find somebody who offers the same or better, you float towards the second. The love is for the freshness, exclusive unlock, raw, excitement or extras and may not be real affections for the ML afterall.

We need to be clear in our heads: Do we love to chiong or really love the ML?
Old 19-02-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I used to raw my ml in the hotel every 2 weeks but recently she told me need to stop as we are going no where..she doesn't want to be seen going to hotel as she is married..but she said she enjoyed the sex with me, so can still blow or let me raw her at her work place if conditions are allowable...anyway, did raw her once at her work place..a bit uncomfortable as need to look out every now and then..
Old 19-02-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Sometimes people may confuse addiction as love. Maybe 1 ML is willing to do whatever you want with you and you think its hard to find this gem. Begin visiting regularly. Think you both like each other. After a few months or a year, maybe you get bored or if you somehow find somebody who offers the same or better, you float towards the second. The love is for the freshness, exclusive unlock, raw, excitement or extras and may not be real affections for the ML afterall.

Why not? Even though many MLs here are just for money with the extras and all, there are some who are really here as ML maybe because it's difficult for them to get other jobs. Getting these are just like getting a normal girl as gf. If you are single and spent a lot of time with your regular ML, then you may end up falling in love because she is the one fixing your deprive all this time. Sometimes it is very difficult to avoid such feelings after you are used to having her company.

If you really just love to chiong, you will probably just stick to the one offs or keep swapping around. Those don't build up feelings. I don't get any feeling built-up when visiting WLs and chionging overseas even with those girls with excellent gfe. Just find another one for another day of fun.

If you think someone else may have unlock your ML too, don't forget there are normal girls who will go out with other guys. Even wife can feel bored with you and eat outside too etc.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I used to raw my ml in the hotel every 2 weeks but recently she told me need to stop as we are going no where..she doesn't want to be seen going to hotel as she is married..but she said she enjoyed the sex with me, so can still blow or let me raw her at her work place if conditions are allowable...anyway, did raw her once at her work place..a bit uncomfortable as need to look out every now and then..
Not bad, she still continue doing it at workplacec with you ma
Old 19-02-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

MLs are in this trade for a whole broad range of reasons, and whilst it is fair to say that being in this trade does affect MLs mentally, I have met my fair share of MLs who are genuinely nice.

These are real people. People with parents, kids and lives. In short, they are humans too, capable of fucking up cheongsters and vulnerable to being fucked up by cheongsters, when they enter into relationships. Because of the abnormal environment in which a cheongster gets to know a ML, the odds are already stacked against them if they wish to pursue a real relationship. I genuinely salute couples comprising ex-ML and cheongster who have made their relationships a success. If you want to talk about 刻骨铭心, such relationship probably has a rightful place in that category.

The last I heard about my friend’s cousin is that he initiated a breakup. The ML is distraught but has accepted the breakup. The dude is in a drunken state the past week. Apparently they had plans for the girl to whitewash and come back to SG properly, but the dude’s cousin dealt a blow. Then again it could have been anyone who had been the girl’s customer. Just feel a tinge of pity for the dude and the girl.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post

what you mention is not love, feelings or kc. sure there are those who give good service, or gfe and that's why we return, but again, too many times and you have fallen into the quicksand.

visiting once or twice only I am sure alot of bros can control, even if the experience was earth shattering.

But once you exchange numbers, flirt, talk, chat, eat together, go out of the work place, start to spend alot of time together, share lives, like a couple, then it becomes dating.

In reality you are dating a FL/WL. The difference, you know what she works as. Not that different from dating a girl with any other job in terms of emotions. The caveat is, again, she works in that trade, and it eats you up because there are going to be alot of trust issues, and a fight to accept her lifestyle, choices, money issues, she could have other vices.

the first level, its completely level headed, we pay we go, we enjoy, we walk off and return when we feel its a good day.

Its the next level and after that, that messes things up.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Let's admit it, many of us, either married or attached, due to certain reason, wouldn't mind the attention of another lady, whether she's a OL, ML or FL.
Among the reasons, GFE is one key reason, even better, if the lady offers good sex or flirt.
However, as the old saying, no money no honey. Try dating any of them, telling them you have no money to go restaurant, cafe or hotel. See how many of them will tell you let's go hawker centre, or she cooks for you at her home and offer you free sex.
It's bilateral, while you want GFE, so called love and free sex, there's something she wants too. There are not short of strange, super self confident women who expect you to divorce your wife, break up with your gf to be with her exclusively.
In summary, there's no free lunch.
Old 19-02-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Nagget has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I also want to share my story , got to know a ML in 2022 and visited her almost 2 to 3 times a week.
We started with good body contacts to deep French and sex. After few months we fall for each other and we have raw sex and she said she wanted my baby. I was so naive that I thought this is real …we spoke about everything under the sun including my family and hers
We both like the same singer and can click very well.
She also told me she only raw with me until one day I find out another guy stayed over her place for the night as I visited her on a Sat morning . I questioned her but she denied .
Fine, for benefit of doubt I choose to believe until I saw them holding hands outside. So I decided to spy on her one day and I saw that guy’s car parking inside her condo and that was 6am in the morning , who would go for massage at such hours !
So I decided to talk to her and call quits with her but she still denied and said she actually loves me so much but I decided to let go.
Now I am happy as I had a few raws with 3 MLs and no love attached …purely commercial …
After that then I realized actually trees outside are so much better especially on bed 🤣
Old 19-02-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
what you mention is not love, feelings or kc. sure there are those who give good service, or gfe and that's why we return, but again, too many times and you have fallen into the quicksand.

visiting once or twice only I am sure alot of bros can control, even if the experience was earth shattering.

But once you exchange numbers, flirt, talk, chat, eat together, go out of the work place, start to spend alot of time together, share lives, like a couple, then it becomes dating.

In reality you are dating a FL/WL. The difference, you know what she works as. Not that different from dating a girl with any other job in terms of emotions. The caveat is, again, she works in that trade, and it eats you up because there are going to be alot of trust issues, and a fight to accept her lifestyle, choices, money issues, she could have other vices.

the first level, its completely level headed, we pay we go, we enjoy, we walk off and return when we feel its a good day.

Its the next level and after that, that messes things up.
Love does not discriminate. One could be highly educated, has a successful career etc, and still finds logic all lost when the right girl comes by, regardless of the trade she is in. In a more conventional context, the girl may just be from a very dysfunctional and poor family and she has poor background. On the other extreme, it would be someone who is a ML or FL. Messy, and that’s the nature of this sort of thing.
Old 19-02-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Can intro onot?
Old 19-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Let's admit it, many of us, either married or attached, due to certain reason, wouldn't mind the attention of another lady, whether she's a OL, ML or FL.
Among the reasons, GFE is one key reason, even better, if the lady offers good sex or flirt.
However, as the old saying, no money no honey. Try dating any of them, telling them you have no money to go restaurant, cafe or hotel. See how many of them will tell you let's go hawker centre, or she cooks for you at her home and offer you free sex.
It's bilateral, while you want GFE, so called love and free sex, there's something she wants too. There are not short of strange, super self confident women who expect you to divorce your wife, break up with your gf to be with her exclusively.
In summary, there's no free lunch.
Come out to play doubt there is free lunch but is whether you pay more or lesser. Even wife or gf you also have to pay no difference.

But ml ktv or fl or any working girl does have different stroke of dating. I did date before ktv girls tell me don't have to go restaurant can go hawker eat. Also some even cook big seafood feast at her place invite me over to eat ktv girl also not once but few times. I got girls I go work trip didn't stay hotel just stay at her place free for my korean, jap, chinese, hong kong, thai and viet.

So really depends on feel and money. Impossible go date anyone with no initial investment. Just how much and remember within your means.

Last edited by deathnitez; 19-02-2024 at 03:57 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1