The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Hellohellodark is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
If you are in osaka just visit to tobita shinchi

Unless you are highly fluent in Japanese and engage in enjo kosai the standard joints in Japan mostly only offer glorified handjobs
Hi bro, sorry I don't know Japanese at all. I think I will be just in Tokyo. Any soapland recommend?
Old 07-11-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellohellodark View Post
Hi bro, sorry I don't know Japanese at all. I think I will be just in Tokyo. Any soapland recommend?
Plenty of soapland recommendations here, just use the search function.

Here are some recommendations from this thread, just 2 pages back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToSlay View Post
Google the shop name in cityheaven website if you want full details like price, girls available etc, all these shops do full service soapland style.
1. Y Shirt (No foreigner tax, price listed on CH is what you pay, which is nice.)
2. Tinkerbell (10k Foreigner tax, Gal shop, so if you are interested in girls with this type of visuals, this is the place to go. But half the shop do not serve foreigners.)
3. Club39 (20k Foreigner tax, the manager is rude as if you owe him a living, but it is possible to make a booking here by texting the girls on Twitter, which other places do not have. Twitter information can be found on CH site. Do arrange a booking with the girls early, like a couple of weeks before the trip, as the popular ones are really popular, and are often fully booked.)
4. Versailles (10k Foreigner tax, it is a high-end shop, so the total cost is 90k)
Old 08-11-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

@united1

mod removed your two posts for quoting entitre long post without edit...pls shorten the quote...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Fuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuzokupedia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry wrong thread post >.<
Old 08-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
lickpussy696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, as I am not into FJ/FS but just love to lick the pussy or 69 position, is it possible to negotiate for a lower rate with the FLs at Okubo Park?

Also if I stay at the hotel nearby Okubo Park, can I just bring her to my hotel room instead of paying extra for the love hotel?

Btw any bros got any gaijin friendly deliheru service to recommend in Tokyo?
Old 08-11-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@united1

mod removed your two posts for quoting entitre long post without edit...pls shorten the quote...
Oh thanks for letting me know! By the way, was asking if any experienced bros know about KingInJapan, if they are legit etc? I saw that they have a long list of JAV actresses. Getting to bonking JAV actresses, bucket list item!
Old 11-11-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
zaq1234 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Action in Japan

Hi bro,

I will be in Tokyo in 2 weeks time. Always wanted to try out a blowjob bar ( not into FS).

Does any bro have a recommendation of BJ bars in Tokyo?
Old 12-11-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq1234 View Post
Hi bro,

I will be in Tokyo in 2 weeks time. Always wanted to try out a blowjob bar ( not into FS).

Does any bro have a recommendation of BJ bars in Tokyo?
Plenty of them in Kabukicho. Some does not accept non-Japanese speaking people. In my case, I made some friends with a group of youngsters hanging out outside the bar and they helped me translate to get in. You can make small talk with the girl using google translator and afterwards she won't be talking anymore
Old 12-11-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do you guys go yoshiwara? Taxi?
Old 12-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried soapland instead of JAV star. First soapland experience with GFE soapland. Met Kylee on the 2nd last day of the trip. She shouldnt be in silver catagory but she will skip a rank, jump to platinum. Her service is top-notch. She will help in and out of the bathtub, on and off the nuru bed. The nuru session was new to me. Exciting yet slippery. Kylee never miss any part of the body during the nuru play. Had the hot BJ for the first time as she hold warm water in her mouth. Then caps on and started with CG. She cheekily said "naughty time". Was one hell of a ride. Had to clench my fist, curl my toes and squeeze my butt to hold it in. She sensed that i can't hold much longer, change to missionary and say "its your turn". I pumped away till I offload inside condom.
After cleaning, left with little time for 2nd round but told her that we chat instead. Chatted about anything. She like anime as well. There a signal saying time is about to end, needed to wash up. No need for me as was already clean after the first session. Dressed up and bid good bye to her, last hug and kisses.
All in all, i rate the session 10/10 because first good positive experience for me.
Will definitely come back.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

I will be in Tokyo next week. Any bros here who is keen to explore the area for some action can tele me!
Old 13-11-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uwucchisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, going to be in tokyo for december, reading the thread can't decide between GFE and the soaplands in cityheaven, any recommendations for english only?
Old 13-11-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 1
DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!DeepRamen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwucchisha View Post
Hi bros, going to be in tokyo for december, reading the thread can't decide between GFE and the soaplands in cityheaven, any recommendations for english only?
For English-only, the safest will be GFE or Tokyo Hentai Club (google it).

On TAG there are many good reviews of Kaoru from Y-shirt soapland, apparently she speaks English and takes customers who are English-only, with no Japanese ability. I have not tried her, but you can DM her on Twitter/LINE (find it on cityheaven) for reservation
Old 13-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRamen View Post

On TAG there are many good reviews of Kaoru from Y-shirt soapland, apparently she speaks English and takes customers who are English-only, with no Japanese ability. I have not tried her, but you can DM her on Twitter/LINE (find it on cityheaven) for reservation
Almost tried her previously as I had her twitter and she keeps popping up but did not select her in the end. Hope to try again next time.

cheers
nongho
Old 13-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uwucchisha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRamen View Post

Do you know if GFE has a foreigner tax? I tried to find reviews of GFE or its old name on TAG but nothing came up, saw a lot of reviews of y-shirt and thought I might go there instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1