The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 11
8Black deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8Black deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
I have been to PIMP a few months back and I am in total agreement. the place just didn't has the atmosphere and vibe I expect from Thai entertainment joints such as Monte Carlo or Sherbet. It feels more like a high-end Asianised gogobars. The club focus less on live entertainment and the carnival feel of other Gclubs and more on the wet, wild and wicked, "anything goes out in the open" arrangement. the sleaze factor is high but there is nothing essentially wrong with that as it is just filling a niche that apparently seem to be increasing in appeal. I also noticed that the majority of customers are foreigners and/or tourists as opposed to the comparatively larger Thai clientele in other Gclubs.
Would like to go try Monte Carlo or Sherbet when I next go up. Anybody know the rates?
Old 17-01-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Pretty ladies at anti protester sites.

http://hilight.kapook.com/view/96329
555 blow the whistle .
Old 17-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
555 blow the whistle .
After frequent blowing, she will be able to give guys a good BBBJ.
Old 17-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
I have been to PIMP a few months back and I am in total agreement. the place just didn't has the atmosphere and vibe I expect from Thai entertainment joints such as Monte Carlo or Sherbet. It feels more like a high-end Asianised gogobars.
I already mentioned before some time back The PIMP G-Club is just a high class Agogo Bar.
Old 18-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I already mentioned before some time back The PIMP G-Club is just a high class Agogo Bar.
Agreed. So far, never quite like going to Pimp and or Pimp Sister for that reason.

I still like the Monte Carlo, a all in one G club with ktv, wine bar and restuarant. Good for entertaining customers and not many club had such a concept.
Old 18-01-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agreed. So far, never quite like going to Pimp and or Pimp Sister for that reason.

I still like the Monte Carlo, a all in one G club with ktv, wine bar and restuarant. Good for entertaining customers and not many club had such a concept.
Sorry can we still Boom Boom the gals or bring back hotel?
would like to try this place if the above mention can be done.
Old 18-01-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I feel The Pent also quite unique as it has a separate Disco room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Sorry can we still Boom Boom the gals or bring back hotel?
would like to try this place if the above mention can be done.
Recent report revealed it's THB4000 for LT.
Actually not a bad deal if the girl is really hot.
Old 18-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I feel The Pent also quite unique as it has a separate Disco room.

Recent report revealed it's THB4000 for LT.
Actually not a bad deal if the girl is really hot.
I think Milo80 is referring to Monte Carlo and his question probably arose from a misunderstanding of our posts. We were comparing PIMP to Monte Carlo, with PIMP being operating more like an agogo bars and having sizable number of girls willing to go LT upon asking, while Monte Carlo, being the typical Thai-style Gclubs, feature girls that are not readily available and any action afterwards, clubbing or bedroom or otherwise, is strictly private arrangement between you and the girl.
Old 18-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
I think Milo80 is referring to Monte Carlo and his question probably arose from a misunderstanding of our posts. We were comparing PIMP to Monte Carlo, with PIMP being operating more like an agogo bars and having sizable number of girls willing to go LT upon asking, while Monte Carlo, being the typical Thai-style Gclubs, feature girls that are not readily available and any action afterwards, clubbing or bedroom or otherwise, is strictly private arrangement between you and the girl.
Sorry if I did not make myself very clear.
I was refering to The PIMP Agogo-Club ONLY.
Old 18-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro moto for the clarification!
And bro tony no worries u already show me alot of lobang

Thanks thanks and many thanks to all the bros whose willing to share
Old 18-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Most G clubs doesn't offer sex upfront, unlike agogo bars and masssage parlors. The only exception is Pimp, Pimp Sister and Rao (not sure they still offer) and will only leave after the club closed or customer pay for outside booking which is not cheap or worth it.

The club gals and mamasan are smart and will usually take care of each others in even one got drunk and will personally send them home.

Although it's not a 100% no, some gals in need of money might have a personal arrangement and meet their regular client at the hotel or apartment.

Well, you need some luck or money to get under her skirt.
Old 18-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Most G clubs doesn't offer sex upfront, unlike agogo bars and masssage parlors. The only exception is Pimp, Pimp Sister and Rao (not sure they still offer) and will only leave after the club closed or customer pay for outside booking which is not cheap or worth it.
Rao 2 KTV should be still offering girls that can tabao.

Actually for humsup G-Club or not if really die die want to tabao girl should beg Thai friend (if any) or engage agent to save the hassle.

"Agent" naemlo in 2014 you'll have competition liao!
Old 18-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
"Agent" naemlo in 2014 you'll have competition liao!
I always thinking of new ideas to upgrade my service ... Dun worry, as long as u r willing to spend, I will do my best to please u. My copter service is popular now cause of all the protest and streets blocked. The messier Bangkok gets, the richer I am. I support street protest....
Old 18-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always thinking of new ideas to upgrade my service ... Dun worry, as long as u r willing to spend, I will do my best to please u. My copter service is popular now cause of all the protest and streets blocked. The messier Bangkok gets, the richer I am. I support street protest....
So bro narmlo, if I need an agent in bkk, so look for u?
:-)
Old 18-01-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rao 2 KTV should be still offering girls that can tabao.
Rao2 near Major at Phahonyothin (sorry bad spell)? Never got to other Rao at Pattanakan end, though lured by neon lights. Hear from well versed cabbie now shifted to Udom Suk (bit nearer to suk 101 stretch). I asked long time back, if anyone did this Rao and was it any good for takeaway

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1