The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 22
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Seeking the opinion of fellow cheongers who frequent Joo Chiat :
In situations like this when the girls butterfly off after few minutes and with limited raba, do we still need to give them tips? Give $5 or tell them no tips for them?
Old 24-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
berg51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just rabba for a few mins, don't give any tips. Let them know that we are not so easy for them to 'chop carrot'. If they serve you and provide good entertainment, of course tips for them is no problem.
Old 24-11-2003, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
IMHO, if you are new to the place, keep your hands in check and learn to keep you brother down. This ensure you go a long way. So if you wanna go out and play, be prepared to be chop. In KTV, same thing also, gal come in less than 5 mins and go out. End of night come back when u leaving, do you give $5.

I think $5 a bit to little. I not trying to defend anyone but come on, they come here also quite poor thing. Last time, when my wallet a bit heavier, gals who come to me and complain no tips, I also give $10. Best of all, I never even touch them.

Remember they are wary of us as we are of them. So if u r not a familar face, be prepared to be "chop". Familarity breeds the fun. Thats the rule of engagement.

If anyone wants to learn, I willing to teach. School fees will be free drinks for me. I'm retiring from the scene. Now contented to sit at the Viet cafe and have some kopi and occasional drinks while wait for my gal to finish work............
Old 24-11-2003, 10:01 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by berg51
Just rabba for a few mins, don't give any tips. Let them know that we are not so easy for them to 'chop carrot'. If they serve you and provide good entertainment, of course tips for them is no problem.
I would strongly advise against that. Don't ever try not to give tips. If you don't like, just decline them politely. Doesn't mean every gal come to you must sit and touch mah........

If you prepared not to go back JC, you may try this. In this vietnamese joints, reputation matters. Once you are black-listed, everybody knows. Like I said, evern when my gal in vietnam, she knows almost every move i made in this area.
Old 24-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I think $5 a bit to little. I not trying to defend anyone but come on, they come here also quite poor thing. Last time, when my wallet a bit heavier, gals who come to me and complain no tips, I also give $10. Best of all, I never even touch them.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Bro every girl who comes to Singapore be it Thais, Viet, PRC all have problems. Either got cheated here, on Debts, Coz have to take care of Family blah blah blah.... How many can we take care. Raba abit mia till when a person is leaving then come back, ask them go fly kite.... Something I learn cheong is must be more hard hearted.... if not cannot even support myself or a ger who sticks with me.... For this bro, dun have to care whether you are blacklisted or notorious, it is your choice and gers you like. One tell tale of you being bad while other 2 say you good so wat... what matters most is you are happy and so is your wallet.
Old 24-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro every girl who comes to Singapore be it Thais, Viet, PRC all have problems. Either got cheated here, on Debts, Coz have to take care of Family.
... For this bro, dun have to care whether you are blacklisted or notorious, it is your choice and gers you like. One tell tale of you being bad while other 2 say you good so wat... what matters most is you are happy and so is your wallet.
[/B]
Yeah, agreed.

Unlike most PRC who jump aeroplane. Both the Viets & Thais are more law-abiding, they come & leave when they have too. Cost of airfare for a viet is @$750 and @$400 for thais.

So if you look, with a two week visa, their first week is to cover cost. So thats why i'm more sympathetic towards them. Maybe its also because of being among them for almost 2 years ........
Old 24-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider_sG
I

... How many can we take care. Raba abit mia till when a person is leaving then come back, ask them go fly kite.... Something I learn cheong is must be more hard hearted.... if not cannot even support myself or a ger who sticks with me.... ... what matters most is you are happy and so is your wallet.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Agree with this. When i start cheong KTV also very soft hearted. But then the consequence is you get chopped, of course if brothers have the money and dont mind, ok lor. We are not there to do charity work but to have fun, and also not there to pity them. If they wanna act like monkey, they get peanuts....

cheers
Old 24-11-2003, 12:33 PM
Samster

thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by lament
IMHO, if you are new to the place, keep your hands in check and learn to keep you brother down. This ensure you go a long way. So if you wanna go out and play, be prepared to be chop. In KTV, same thing also, gal come in less than 5 mins and go out. End of night come back when u leaving, do you give $5.

Remember they are wary of us as we are of them. So if u r not a familar face, be prepared to be "chop". Familarity breeds the fun. Thats the rule of engagement.

If anyone wants to learn, I willing to teach. School fees will be free drinks for me. I'm retiring from the scene. Now contented to sit at the Viet cafe and have some kopi and occasional drinks while wait for my gal to finish work............

I am sure there are soft hearted brothers and hard hearted brothers....

By the way, where will you be conducting your lesson
Old 24-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Samster

Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yeah, agreed.

Unlike most PRC who jump aeroplane. Both the Viets & Thais are more law-abiding, they come & leave when they have too. Cost of airfare for a viet is @$750 and @$400 for thais.

So if you look, with a two week visa, their first week is to cover cost. So thats why i'm more sympathetic towards them. Maybe its also because of being among them for almost 2 years ........
Depends lar bro lament. For them it is like a business, the money spent are investment and how much they earn depends on how hard working they are. For me, I have encountered Thai, Viet, Prcs, Malaysian and Singapore gers.... All got their side of the story. How real can the story gets really depends. As you said S$750, imagine about S$100+ tips with st bonk and overnite, they can earn about S$ 200+ a day. S$ 200 X 7 + S$ 1400. For 2 weeks they would be getting about S$2800 min. That is based on a min stats. For us, 1 mth can get that amount consider good liao... so who are we to be sympathetic towards them....LOL
Old 24-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wow bro u conducting a lesson, I want to join!!!!

Depends on individual how much they want to pay. For me normally, I will tip the ger who butterfly too long $10 n ask her to f off. Those who sat with me long I dun mind paying more.

Rule of engagement for me is, I'm going down to drink n talk cock and I'm prepare to suffer the damage.
Old 24-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Depends lar bro lament. For them it is like a business, the money spent are investment and how much they earn depends on how hard working they are. For me, I have encountered Thai, Viet, Prcs, Malaysian and Singapore gers.... All got their side of the story. How real can the story gets really depends. As you said S$750, imagine about S$100+ tips with st bonk and overnite, they can earn about S$ 200+ a day. S$ 200 X 7 + S$ 1400. For 2 weeks they would be getting about S$2800 min. That is based on a min stats. For us, 1 mth can get that amount consider good liao... so who are we to be sympathetic towards them....LOL
if they are being forced into this trade (like some one forcing them to do it), i sympathise with them..if they are in it just for the money(that means they choose to be in this line), i think they should provide good service and they will be rewarded in return.

cheers
Old 24-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers

By the way, where will you be conducting your lesson
Anyway, I m retiring from active cheonging, not interested to add any more into my collection. In fact, I decide to keep only one and dump the rest to the best of my ability.

I would love to do it at JC but I'm only allowed to go there every other day as ordered by my Vietnam High Command. If not activated, I'm to stay clear of the area north of the 51 parallel no-fly zone. So this days, I am hanging around between the 51 & 181 parallel.

So who buying the next 20 rounds of drinks.......................
Old 24-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
if they are being forced into this trade (like some one forcing them to do it), i sympathise with them..if they are in it just for the money(that means they choose to be in this line), i think they should provide good service and they will be rewarded in return.

cheers
Well total agree. Going for my reservist after Hari Raya.... Counting down with less than 2 fingers.... Super Duber Sian......

As for the returns.. it depends... I have been with so many gers and mostly they dun expect much from me... They are here as they need $$$ but also someone to care and take care of them... like you say, ppl pay for the hole, we get it for free.... Of course I buy them stuffs like prepaid cards, meals etc.... but mostly before they leave i will give them some $$ if they are good.... watever the results, why sympathise, i have enuff problems of my own...rather take care of friends than them...friends are 4ever them can come and go...
Old 24-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

cheers
Woman have better sense of responsibility towards family than us. Imagine a single family, I think a single mum often do a much better job than a single dad in bringing up the family.

Would anyone go into this trade willingly? would you for the money?

Would anyone trade $100 to be fucked by someone that you feel disgusted with? Just a 10-15 min quick job. But is it worth it? Aids, STD and others..................

Respect them, I mean not all but end of the day, its all for their family. This girls are doing all this just to make sure food gets on the table for their family in a different way.

Pay small amount of tips and expected to be treated like a bf. Can and it takes time. How good a service you want from them the 1st time?

Fillipinos & Thais by nature are warm. Viets need a little tune-up and familarity. PRC, I cannot be bothered.
Old 24-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
.. like you say, ppl pay for the hole, we get it for free.....
what's free..... nothings really free. The only thing free is you save the charges for straight sex or overnights.

I m not one into giving monetary rewards, never really bother.....

the emotional burden that 1 have to bear is quite heavy coupled with the language and cultural barrier, its sometimes not that fun...... it gets on your nerves sometimes........... and there nothing you can do.....

after all its all in the family......................and blood is thicker than water ...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1