The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2005, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottie111
Never noe the details of breakdown but I pay abt 12000 for 1 night (incl drinks, overnight). Whether you want girls or not, just entering and sitting down at the sofa cost you 1800 already. (min 2 ladies drinks). Next time, we can meet in bkk and I bring you there and you see for yourself.
Walan bro you damn hiong. Come to BKK also spend as much as back home. Why not just buy the 30,000 baht membership and use the credit for booking overnight for a few times. Cheaper lah.
Old 30-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

Soprano House Party News

-New year countdown festival. Free champagne for every new and renew member on Dec 30th and 31st.

-On 31st lucky draw winning a free (30,000 Bht) membership and open till 6am. Many games and activities. Celebrate with us at The Soprano House!!!
Old 30-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
hottie111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pegasus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Walan bro you damn hiong. Come to BKK also spend as much as back home. Why not just buy the 30,000 baht membership and use the credit for booking overnight for a few times. Cheaper lah.
Think abt it, ya hor. Aiyah, when I was there, see the super model cat - my head not thinking well but thinking abt something else. Will listen to your advice man but have to check with mamasan again on the booking overnight thingy as she did not explain that well the other night.
Old 30-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

Re: Mr. Jao Chuu

Quote:
Haizzz up to individual man. Why not have the best of both worlds?
Aiyah, I am not a playboy leh. Having many tiraks is tiring. Don't get me wrong, I like to play but it just that I always like to keep my eyes open for a more serious relationship, that's why, I can fally prey easily But so far I prefer B as she is really nice to me.
Old 30-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

Re: Pegasus

Quote:
Paiseh, actually back home, sometimes I spend more. But again, like what we said that night, it is how we spend the money - spend happily that makes the difference. I think I will camp in Pegasus more often but again paiseh leh, if you bonk different girl from the house, wah lau your name is like mud sia among the girls.
Old 30-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

Pegasus

Quote:
Think abt it, ya hor. Aiyah, when I was there, see the super model cat - my head not thinking well but thinking abt something else. Will listen to your advice man but have to check with mamasan again on the booking overnight thingy as she did not explain that well the other night.
Hehe oh well it's your money. As long as you spend it happily.

Yeah ask her to write down the cost structure next time. I also forgot the pricing already. KNN the gayish papasan still there boh?

Haha I wish you and all bros a Happy New Year. Aku go to Resort Club in 30 minutes time. Check back into this thread tomorrow or so. Peace to the world!!!
Old 30-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Pegasus

Quote:
Aiyah, I am not a playboy leh. Having many tiraks is tiring. Don't get me wrong, I like to play but it just that I always like to keep my eyes open for a more serious relationship, that's why, I can fally prey easily But so far I prefer B as she is really nice to me.
I think B would be a worthwhile girl to hang out with in the long term.

Quote:
Paiseh, actually back home, sometimes I spend more. But again, like what we said that night, it is how we spend the money - spend happily that makes the difference. I think I will camp in Pegasus more often but again paiseh leh, if you bonk different girl from the house, wah lau your name is like mud sia among the girls.
Personally I feel there's nothing wrong with booking different girls everytime. Pegasus is just like a high end massage parlour.
Old 31-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mirage Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Actually the drinks prices are OK. Only the extra charges of "hanging flowers" there that cost extra money out of the pocket. And yes, the singers can't sing, that's why the go in groups too.

Bro West now in Jakarta, just received an sms from him two days ago. Will let know know about this thread and I think he'll take it from there.

Hope to meet up with you guys in BKK someday too.
Yeah I meant the hanging of flowers that is costly. Hope to see you guys soon.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Resort Club/Resort Square

Members of Resort Club (Ratchada) can use their bottles at Resort Square (Ekamai) on 1st and 2nd Jan 2006 as Resort Club (Ratchada) is closed on these 2 days.

Resort Square (Ekamai) is closed on 8th Jan 2006.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bkk Member's Club

hOoi bros

Calling all LARKAI KINGs...buzz...buzz....

Back from the front line....

D-Day
=====
The long awaited day has arrived...feels good to be back in 'active' duty after quite a long lay-off.

CAMP DAVIS
==========
After landing in LZ Don Muang, quickly move to set up base camp there with me being the advance party....costs abt 2000+b per nite....big spacious room with bath-tub....my favourite....unpack my FBO n carefully place aside...the mighty secret weapon the "KLONG KLONG"....cum not scare the enemy so early lah....

4-FACE BUDDHA
============
After touch-down, went to pray lah....that GOD GOT EYEs....good cheongster never die....keekee...of cos 4D, Toto n Big Sweep also....

Some good makan places:

GRAND HYATT HOTEL (ERAWAN)
========================
At basement cafe, Buffet lunch at abt 250b - 1 main course + 1 appetizier + 1 dessert...keekee....cumpany paid for lor...so i eat lah...not a bad place...reminds one of eating in a stone-age cave ambience....their pork chop fried rice n cocnut ice-cream solid leh...

SCALA REST
=========
Wah lan eh...this place is damn ex for the shark fin as cumpared to H City prices...but luckily GOD GOT EYEs...boss pay the bill lah....

to be cumtinued...
Old 03-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Cunno,

I'm glad U Cheong again but R U really Cheonging?????

U PM me as I alreadi in LOS liao so Radio set total Cut off.

I do not wan enemy to know my position. hihihi..

If I'm not wrong when U R In BKK, i'm in Hometown with another commade fighting again with the PUYING... hihihihi

So next time don call LKK if U R not LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnosieur
hOoi bros

Calling all LARKAI KINGs...buzz...buzz....

Back from the front line....

D-Day
=====
The long awaited day has arrived...feels good to be back in 'active' duty after quite a long lay-off.

CAMP DAVIS
==========
After landing in LZ Don Muang, quickly move to set up base camp there with me being the advance party....costs abt 2000+b per nite....big spacious room with bath-tub....my favourite....unpack my FBO n carefully place aside...the mighty secret weapon the "KLONG KLONG"....cum not scare the enemy so early lah....

4-FACE BUDDHA
============
After touch-down, went to pray lah....that GOD GOT EYEs....good cheongster never die....keekee...of cos 4D, Toto n Big Sweep also....

Some good makan places:

GRAND HYATT HOTEL (ERAWAN)
========================
At basement cafe, Buffet lunch at abt 250b - 1 main course + 1 appetizier + 1 dessert...keekee....cumpany paid for lor...so i eat lah...not a bad place...reminds one of eating in a stone-age cave ambience....their pork chop fried rice n cocnut ice-cream solid leh...

SCALA REST
=========
Wah lan eh...this place is damn ex for the shark fin as cumpared to H City prices...but luckily GOD GOT EYEs...boss pay the bill lah....

to be cumtinued...
Old 03-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in town from thursday onwards? let go cheong together. Those who will be lonely like me.. please PM me. lets go get some chicks together!
Old 04-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Samster

Pegasus

Quote:
Sohni, remember the gay customer with the gay waiter in the next sofa? Ah Naemlo even no money, can pretend pretend and hopefully the gay waiter is there and he bring you for a free tour around the place.

Seriously, is there no other straightforward g-club like Pegasus in the whole of bkk?
Hahaha yes can recommend to bro naemlo if he wants to cut cost.

The only straight forward G-Club in BKK is Pegasus. You bonk finish all the girls there already meh?
Old 04-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnosieur
SCALA REST
=========

to be cumtinued...

U Bkk cheongsters???Then you should have know everything are more expensive as compare to H city.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
Cunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCunnosieur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cumt'd....

D-Day
=====

Jap Rest - SHIRO
=============
Supper time....This little hide-out is in Sukcumvit Soi 24 called "SHIRO"...n in fact soi 22 to 25 area has plenty of small n medium size jap rest at affordable prices. Ordered my fav RAW sashimi n sake.

During my makan, knn, next 2 tables got ENEMY yut yut....all dressed in cheongsam...they were quite funny cos they tot I "Krung Yip-Boon".....n crack cumments like 'HAMSUP" n "NARAK" abt me...not knowing that I can understand wat they say in full...wah lan eh...knn, nowadays ENEMY also talk like that one...

So the story goes....n there was this one that actually caught my eyes...after I nearly cumpleted my makan, I turned n begin to LARAKAI talk with them....

Realised that they actually work in Jap KARAOKE in Soi 23...

LARKAI Time
=========
Mai too liao...one of them quite a looker....nice firm butt...this time, really knn, have to be like KLONG MASTER KRUBPOM....cos have got roommate in room...

So captured enemy, took cab to Soi 4/5 area...n rented one budget room (those 500b one lah)...

Name: Kim
Cumtact: xxx (PM me lah)
Damage: 1300b ST cos I know ON rate is abt 3-5k in BKK (Actually she didnt say price but that's all I give lah cos I told her she sit there in jap rest also no business, bot her beer also wat...2 hr of sanuks...1 shot 1 kill )

The rest they say is history......

To be cumt'd.......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1