The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Big country girl and small village lass

Quote:
Originally posted by yohjimbo

That is my ten cents worth. I am sure that cynicism prevails when we are talking survival in these group of people. I am cool about it and just enjoy their company for the moment. We spin a little cocoon of KC between us and enjoy that little moments of tenderness and care. Outside the cocoon, we are back to talking business and survival. It is business as usual......... Regards and happy new year !!!! Yohjimbo
But often a times, the cocoon was spun and the problem is one thinks he is outside the cocoon but actually he is trapped in his own web.

The Spider Spirit doesn't even need to spin her web and food is readily available on the table.

Lies are beautiful.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yohjimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Emigration to Krungthep

Dear All
Actually I am not all that crazy about Singapore and a HDB flat is actually overpriced. New flat to a young couple is $250 per square foot. It is just that they allow you to use CPF and have a long repayment period and you have no choice.

I mentioned all that because the girls looking in at us think that this place is like wow! We know better.

Frankly the emigration out of Singapore is turning into a wave. I am considering Bangkok for retirement because it is so much cheaper, you live like a king, medical services are excellent with Burumgrad(did I spell it correctly)and the like. You can have maids , personal assistants, driivers within your budget, great restaurants, cool bars etc.

Only thing is to wait for Thaksin to clean up the city and Bangkok will be a great place to retire. Cheers Yohjimbo
Old 15-01-2004, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
yohjimbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cocoon of EQ

Dear All
I looked at Thailand like this....this is a land that has 99% literacy in the Thai language ie even a poor farmer in the countryside can read world news in Thai and listen to world news on the radio/TV in thai. In Singapore I am afraid that for all our status we have a lot of people that are illiterate....there is no readily available news in dialects and they cannot read the Chinese newspapers!

The next thing is that this is a High EQ society. To illustrate the situation.....my relative is a Chinese girl born in England and married to an English guy. She is a banana.... she had a road traffic accident there in Bangkok. The motorcyclist hit the side of her MPV.

In England she is right......the motorcyclist is wrong becuase of rule of law. In Thailand she is wrong and the motor cyclist is right. The rationale is that you are driving a car and have money and he is riding a bike and has no money. Therefore you should pay for his bike repairs and his medical fees because you have money. Never mind the rule of law.

Anyway the insurance company pays and it does not come out of your own pocket. So the insurance company wants her to admit liability and the matter is closed;the insurance company will pay the motorcyclist.

However being from England my relative refused to admit liability as it was not her fault. She was from a rule of law society. So the police got involved and she refused to admit on matter of principle.

The matter ended up in court and she was given a suspended jail sentence whereupon she left Bangkok. The judge also commented in passing the sentence that she was not remorseful.

This matter gave me a very interesting insight into Thai society. It operates on certain rules like you have got money so you should help me. There are also no bankruptcy laws. Look at the Thai Petroleum affair and you get the idea that the society operates differently.

Also the feeling is that you have to be remorseful shows that EQ is very important. Hence all this talk about the KC factor. I have found getting around BKK without much problem is to exhibit EQ. People who operate with high EQ will connect with others but will walk away from those who do not practice it. You bang the table to get service and all the waiters just stare past you and act blur.

I guess it is quite complex as you got some operating principles which are not rule of law based and are human principle based plus high EQ and literacy in Thai language. They probably look at us as naive and unsophisticated. Therefore easy pickings..... Cheers Yohjimbo
Old 15-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Emigration to Krungthep

Quote:
Dear All
Actually I am not all that crazy about Singapore and a HDB flat is actually overpriced. New flat to a young couple is $250 per square foot. It is just that they allow you to use CPF and have a long repayment period and you have no choice.

I mentioned all that because the girls looking in at us think that this place is like wow! We know better.

Frankly the emigration out of Singapore is turning into a wave. I am considering Bangkok for retirement because it is so much cheaper, you live like a king, medical services are excellent with Burumgrad(did I spell it correctly)and the like. You can have maids , personal assistants, driivers within your budget, great restaurants, cool bars etc.

Only thing is to wait for Thaksin to clean up the city and Bangkok will be a great place to retire. Cheers Yohjimbo
You see me good, I see you good. Humans are never contented.

In what way would you think it is cheaper? Cheaper is comparison to the local currency and not comparing using Singapore rates to convert into Thai Baht. Yes, housing is cheap, but is how cheap.

To us Singaporeans, 30baht of food is like $1.30+ according to Sin-Thai Exchange rate.
But to the Thais 30baht is like $3 (as what they see when we buy food of $3).

If you are talking about earning foreign currency and exchanging it Thai Bhat, TRUE to a sense that you can somehow or another live comfortably. (I wouldn't use the word King) But if you are talking about long term or in some cases retirement, then the issue is whether you can make the same amount in thailand.

After you stay for even a few months in BKK, you will think that having a maid, personal assisstant, driver is deemed as surplus. Of course, if you are a foreign expat and your company supposedly supplies your dick food, then its small money to MNCs.

As a tourist, a few days a month spent is nothing unless you spend the same amount daily for the next few months and continue the same lifestyle.
Did I mention Exotica, Chateau Blanc, Brew Pavilion, Forte, Orbit?

The PM of BKK is a great friend of the leaders of Singapore Govt. The "fining" system is well in place now. And Thaksin is tking lots of examples from Singapore. Perm visas not easily available to foreigners. You can try going to Suan Pluu immigration there and see the number of foreigners trying to extend visas everyday. Price to increase visa for 10 days was even increased from 500baht in the past to 1900baht for just 10 days of stay. Price increase not only for foreigners. Even work permit holders faced such increases.

Frankly, my opinion is, Bangkok will be a better place to stay if the place is not so clean.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Samster

Re: Cocoon of EQ

Quote:
Dear All
I looked at Thailand like this....this is a land that has 99% literacy in the Thai language ie even a poor farmer in the countryside can read world news in Thai and listen to world news on the radio/TV in thai. In Singapore I am afraid that for all our status we have a lot of people that are illiterate....there is no readily available news in dialects and they cannot read the Chinese newspapers!

The next thing is that this is a High EQ society. To illustrate the situation.....my relative is a Chinese girl born in England and married to an English guy. She is a banana.... she had a road traffic accident there in Bangkok. The motorcyclist hit the side of her MPV.

In England she is right......the motorcyclist is wrong becuase of rule of law. In Thailand she is wrong and the motor cyclist is right. The rationale is that you are driving a car and have money and he is riding a bike and has no money. Therefore you should pay for his bike repairs and his medical fees because you have money. Never mind the rule of law.

Anyway the insurance company pays and it does not come out of your own pocket. So the insurance company wants her to admit liability and the matter is closed;the insurance company will pay the motorcyclist.

However being from England my relative refused to admit liability as it was not her fault. She was from a rule of law society. So the police got involved and she refused to admit on matter of principle.

The matter ended up in court and she was given a suspended jail sentence whereupon she left Bangkok. The judge also commented in passing the sentence that she was not remorseful.

This matter gave me a very interesting insight into Thai society. It operates on certain rules like you have got money so you should help me. There are also no bankruptcy laws. Look at the Thai Petroleum affair and you get the idea that the society operates differently.

Also the feeling is that you have to be remorseful shows that EQ is very important. Hence all this talk about the KC factor. I have found getting around BKK without much problem is to exhibit EQ. People who operate with high EQ will connect with others but will walk away from those who do not practice it. You bang the table to get service and all the waiters just stare past you and act blur.

I guess it is quite complex as you got some operating principles which are not rule of law based and are human principle based plus high EQ and literacy in Thai language. They probably look at us as naive and unsophisticated. Therefore easy pickings..... Cheers Yohjimbo
There are actually a lot of Thais in the provinces who are illiterate too.

As for the road accident issue, in the event of an accident, the insurance agent will arrive and give you the best plan to get you out of the hook and also settle the issue amicably. That is thailand and not singapore or england. People have this wrong mindset that bringing their own principles to thailand will not help them much. The thai culture is like that. So what even if the driver is not in the wrong? The Thai culture has this phrase called "Song Sarn" --- take pity. So it depends on one whether he has the kind of heart. Why get into so much trouble when one is in foreign land?

Without a bankruptcy law in place, bad debts can spiral.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 15-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Emigration to Krungthep

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
[B]
Frankly, my opinion is, Bangkok will be a better place to stay if the place is not so clean.

SC
Huh?? Meaning you prefer it to be dirtier as in air pollution or more corrupt?

Double take,
CK
Old 15-01-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Emigration to Krungthep

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

Double take,
CK
Money Rulezzz

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-01-2004, 02:31 AM
Samster

Re: Lifestyle In Krungthep

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
Have. I know some people who live this kind of lifestyle day in day out. Let me cut some deals first. Sianzzz.

Something interesting happened in Orbit last night. Tirak69 was there to witness 'what comes around goes around'. Hahahaha!
Bo bian, I am not Ah Cheng. I am sure Ah Cheng will get sick of such life too.

Sighhhh......

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-01-2004, 03:04 AM
Samster

I suddenly realise Thai Girls are great entrepreneurs. Not only using their pussies to earn income, but also to business network with all their tiraks. So that when the tour of duty is over, all can go back Thailand do business with sponsorship of the Singaporean guys. Singapore guy got capital, Thai girl use name do business. Just the renovations of a new shop can con a few K sing dollars.

It's definately bad to have an emotional relationship with the girls knowing that money is involved..

Why do people's emotional soft spot fell for 1 single thai lady and yet couldn't fell for the poverty in 3rd world countries?

It's just reasons to justify actions.

Remembered 1 incident where my friend was saying he is willing to fork out money to help a Thai girl cos if his money can help change her destiny, he will do it. Even at the expense of her cheating on him.
By all means, I should get all the Thai girls, let them take queue number and con this sad fucker of all his money. Want to help, must help all the way, don't help 1 here or 1 there.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-01-2004, 03:14 AM
Samster

Sad Fucks love to hear this

Whenever a Thai girl is uncontactable via phone, the tirak gets edgy. What happened? Faraway in foreign Thailand all by herself.

The 1st self-denial

Her handphone no battery, no signal, handphone spoil, no ringing tone, bathing cannot hear

Sad Fucks love to hear all the lies above

But Sad fucks will never want to hear this below.

She is going out with Pii Chai, going out with another guy, making out with another guy, making out with others for $$$$$

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad Fucks love to hear this

Quote:
Whenever a Thai girl is uncontactable via phone, the tirak gets edgy. What happened? Faraway in foreign Thailand all by herself.

The 1st self-denial

Her handphone no battery, no signal, handphone spoil, no ringing tone, bathing cannot hear

Sad Fucks love to hear all the lies above

But Sad fucks will never want to hear this below.

She is going out with Pii Chai, going out with another guy, making out with another guy, making out with others for $$$$$

hahaha
SC

aiya been hearing this kind of stories many time liao
even close TG fz tell me they have many guy to rotate
they will know how to handle lah, even 2 BF appear at the same time
Old 16-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Sad Fucks love to hear this

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
aiya been hearing this kind of stories many time liao
even close TG fz tell me they have many guy to rotate
they will know how to handle lah, even 2 BF appear at the same time
So you know how to handle a few girls at one time?

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 16-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Cocoon of EQ

Quote:
There are actually a lot of Thais in the provinces who are illiterate too.

As for the road accident issue, in the event of an accident, the insurance agent will arrive and give you the best plan to get you out of the hook and also settle the issue amicably. That is thailand and not singapore or england. People have this wrong mindset that bringing their own principles to thailand will not help them much. The thai culture is like that. So what even if the driver is not in the wrong? The Thai culture has this phrase called "Song Sarn" --- take pity. So it depends on one whether he has the kind of heart. Why get into so much trouble when one is in foreign land?

Without a bankruptcy law in place, bad debts can spiral.

SC
Read today's ST business section. DBS danu reported a loss due to writing off of bad debts. Now u know why the need to merge.
Old 16-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Emigration to Krungthep

Quote:
Originally posted by CumKing

Double take,
CK
there are always more opportunites when the system is "tainted". look at indonesia and china.
Old 16-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Re: Lifestyle In Krungthep

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun

Something interesting happened in Orbit last night. Tirak69 was there to witness 'what comes around goes around'. Hahahaha!
555... first time see a "retribution" situation.

so whr we going 2nite? SSL again?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread