The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Hi bros,

I like to share my first FR that I just had with Ke-er.

Meet her at B hotel for 1 hr session.
Started off with me massage her back and legs.
Then play with her nipples and vagina with her vibrator.

Next she just facesit me while playing with my tied up dick
and clamp up nipples. Somehow, I am not fully erect. Maybe
because it is first time or something.
She also noticed it and started doing some handjob to keep it
erect. Then the worst came, I accidentally shoot off my load
unto her face. how embarrassing.

My session then ended. After I bathe, I paid her and she left.
I still feel awkward about it.
Bro Klink, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points yesterday. No need to feel embarrassed. I like to think that it might be a memorable experience for Ke Er - it could be the first time that happened to her.
Old 16-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
thanks robert.
i mean to say ms cruella told me she makes it her principle in life
NEVER TO BRING IC.

And cheap hotels she makes it clear on her website never to go and from my open minded experiences from Ms Ke-er. maybe cheap hotels really better dont go

its alrighti may not always have luck but will keep trying and sharing. as always.

trying to engage subjava on collarme. she's a paid slave. her responses damn slow.

You have fun!!!!
Bro Nara, that is a funny policy of Mistress Cruella. I believe she does it to protect her real identity. I guess we should not blame her for having such a policy.

I have just received an confirmation email from Mistress Suniya. She will list out the things I want. This is good as I still have time to correct that list. I hope all dominatrix, be they local or overseas, can practise what she does to eliminate any mis-communication.
Old 16-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros just an update, Mistress SophieL has joined Minky's dungeon and as such her rates are now a flat 200/ hour .

Lol. Good that the dungeon is expanding.
Old 16-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not that show ic means safe safe but every now and then, some blokes will appear in news paper bring jailed for sleeping with under-aged gal, dallying with illegal immigrants etc.
in any case why must you the customer be the only one RISKING exposing identity(whatever that risk is?!) while the service provider act so selfishly to protect only herself leh?
Also, can you imagine if you get kicked by the wrong boots and nobody knows or sees who was with you?

Last edited by Nara; 16-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 16-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pinkcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't pay and download any videos from SMQR. have a small collection from them. Used to pay and download. Now suddenly feel want to download some videos.Any bros know how we can do it. I'm already using Hide ip easy to access.
Old 16-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

Bro Nara, you are right in saying that both our identities as well as the SP should be protected. I believe all SPs will screen us as well to ensure that we are real customers.
Old 16-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
SuckingNip is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Meet a girl in this massage joint and invited her for supper after her shift. On the way sending her home, I started touching her. She look like she is enjoying it.. It felt so good. I kept going and inserted a finger in her pussy, and rubbing it. This time she moaned aloud. I managed to tell her that we should continue this elsewhere. He said sure.

We drove to an empty lot at Mohd Sultan. Before she could ask why we were here, I reached for her clit again. This time she moaned aloud as I did the same thing She was reluctant at first to open her legs, but however the fingering was so good then she release her tension and open up slowly. I unzip and shaft it in. Pump her for a good 15 minutes and cum on her. Send her home after that
Old 16-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Bros just an update, Mistress SophieL has joined Minky's dungeon and as such her rates are now a flat 200/ hour .

That is good news.

I just tried Mistress Minky last week. Am trying to find time to put up a FR.

Overall, everything is good. Downside is on me as I was physically very tired and did not enjoy myself totally to the fullest extent.
Old 17-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
... Mistress SophieL has joined Minky's dungeon and as such her rates are now a flat 200/ hour ...
I do not recall any FR's on MSophieL . . I did not post my previous sessions w/ her since at that time she was keeping private. But since she's expanding now - new pics on her CollarMe profile, hooking up w/ MMinky, etc (believe some support from other Dommes will be good for her).
But for info here is what I remember (it's been a while):

Petite pretty young Domme - nice natural C Cups. She appears a bit inexperienced at first, but she has 'the chip' for sure - she enjoys inflicting pain once she gets started. You bring your own toys, she does not bring alot. A little difficult to contact the first time, but after initial contact she is responsive.
Not extensive with Bondage and ties, she instructs you into the position she likes, which is face-down alot of the time. Very quiet, kind of a 'dark' mood - like she is thinking about things inside. Then she starts, and it is clear she enjoys inflicting. Some of the more painful sessions I recall here . After she gets to know you, you can ask to see more of that great body (and it is VERY nice lah!).

So I liked her, but be aware about bringing your own toys (unless she is using the 'Dungeon' now, where lots of toys are there), her quiet mood, etc. I think she would be great in a group Domme setting . .

She did not bring alot of clothing or outfits, and never saw thigh-highs. However Bro RobertChua - I suspect she would warm up to kicking your nuts into outer space once you showed her you meant it My guess is that it would be from behind face down and ass up . .

Vann
Old 17-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
That is good news.

I just tried Mistress Minky last week. Am trying to find time to put up a FR.

Overall, everything is good. Downside is on me as I was physically very tired and did not enjoy myself totally to the fullest extent.
Bro jonah11, that gives you a good reason to RTBD, right? Looking forward to reading your FR!
Old 17-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
I do not recall any FR's on MSophieL . . I did not post my previous sessions w/ her since at that time she was keeping private. But since she's expanding now - new pics on her CollarMe profile, hooking up w/ MMinky, etc (believe some support from other Dommes will be good for her).
But for info here is what I remember (it's been a while):

Petite pretty young Domme - nice natural C Cups. She appears a bit inexperienced at first, but she has 'the chip' for sure - she enjoys inflicting pain once she gets started. You bring your own toys, she does not bring alot. A little difficult to contact the first time, but after initial contact she is responsive.
Not extensive with Bondage and ties, she instructs you into the position she likes, which is face-down alot of the time. Very quiet, kind of a 'dark' mood - like she is thinking about things inside. Then she starts, and it is clear she enjoys inflicting. Some of the more painful sessions I recall here . After she gets to know you, you can ask to see more of that great body (and it is VERY nice lah!).

So I liked her, but be aware about bringing your own toys (unless she is using the 'Dungeon' now, where lots of toys are there), her quiet mood, etc. I think she would be great in a group Domme setting . .

She did not bring alot of clothing or outfits, and never saw thigh-highs. However Bro RobertChua - I suspect she would warm up to kicking your nuts into outer space once you showed her you meant it My guess is that it would be from behind face down and ass up . .

Vann
Bro VannDaman, in case you do not know, Mistress Minky will be training all her dominatrix in ball kicking. I have volunteered to be a practice target for one of her new dominatrix that she is training. And yes, this new dominatrix has boots as well!

As for Mistress Sophie, I will be more than happy to receive her kicks provided she is wearing the kind of boots I like.
Old 17-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro copymark, yes the Little Quaint Dungeon is expanding (1 more dominatrix but 1 less TS).

This means we have 27 dominatrix (including 3 overseas dominatrix) and 4 TS:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs) - from Little Quaint Dungeon
2. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr) - from Little Quaint Dungeon
3. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs) - from Little Quaint Dungeon
4. Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($200/hr) - from Little Quaint Dungeon
5. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11 Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
12.SM Queen Ke Er aka queenKeer ($100/hr) - leaving in April 2011 though so be quick to catch her!

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min - promo price)
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian ($150/hr)

(C) For other FL, we have 3 currently:
1. Mistress Lara ($500/hr) - An Australian model based in Bali
2. Mistress Xiao Yu ($600/3hrs)
3. Mistress Xiao Yu's friend, Mistress Lina - aspiring dominatrix that may need some guidance for now

(D) From HC, we have a total of 4:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC
4. Eve from ? HC

(E) From GL, we have a total of 3:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
3. G88, WH08 ($50) - previously a showgirl at Bangkok's Soi Cowboy

(F) For TS, we have a total of 4:
1. Mistress Carmella ($400 per session) - from Philippines
2. Mistress Destynee - from Little Quaint Dungeon
3. Mistress Daphne ($400/2hrs) - from Thailand
4. Mistress cqueen (FOC) - Please read this thread to know "her" better
http://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=113380

(G) From overseas, we have 3 dominatrix coming to Singapore:
1. Mistress Suniya (Thailand) - 18th to 25th April 2011 ($200/hr)
2. Thaidomina's Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine - Postponed?

(H) In Singapore, we have 1 Prison Roleplay event by Little Quaint Dungeon happening on 6th May 2011 at $200 per person
Old 18-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ms Eve

Thanks to bro suboy's intel, I made contact with Eve. First impressions, she was small-built, but really looks very stern. I was almost hesitant to bring up the topic of domination. But having booked her for an hour's massage, I figured I shouldn't waste the opportunity. Plus, she was local SG, which meant communications shouldn't be a problem.

She was quite reserved and curt through our conversation. I guess she preferred me to be direct. In any case, her massage strength and technique were pretty good, being in this line for coming to 6 years. I briefly discussed engaging her services outside of the spa, and she quoted $500. A little high-end for me, but we didn't talk about duration. And, from what I gather, FJ was also on the table.

Anyway, I think she understood what I liked coz after a good massage, she told me to wait while she went out for a bit. She returned with string and masking tape. Without her asking, I put my wrists together and she proceeded to bind them. After that, my lips were sealed. She began with caressing my chest and nipples and occasionally roamed my crotch area, prompting an almost immediate response:P

I then got off my back and went on all fours. She started to tease my ass and balls mercilessly, interspersed with pretty hard spanks to my buttcheeks. She responded to my moans by squeezing my nipples. This carried on for a while, before our time was almost up. She then released me and helped clean my privates. I thanked her and left to take a shower.

As it was the time of the month for her, she mentioned that she was uncomfortable with any contact below, so I prolly missed out on a possible face-sitting. Still, I think this connection can be explored further once I have the time.

The damage? $100 (agreed) + $10 extra tip, but excludes the spa charges
Old 18-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Bro DaScolda, thanks for sharing your FR on Ms Eve. I guess I have to give her a miss though as firstly, I do not go spa and secondly, I cannot afford her tribute of $500.
Old 18-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, I met ke er in sat noon.
Checked into the infamous B hotel. Lol. Really horrible looking. 20/2 hours isna steal though.
Once I reached my room err it was a small room with only apace for a bed and pretty muh nth else.
But it ok. My purpose was to serve keer.
So she came soon and I was naked on my knees with my collar and leash on. She scolded me for being late , though I really wasn't. Lol and after sharing her wht I wanted she got onto it, making me put on her black nightie and clamped nipple clamps ( Which I believe belong to one bro )
then she had me lick her foot and legs and thighs and her ass. Her ass was very nice o kiss and lick. Thereafter she kicked my balls and then after that she proceeded to rub my dick and somehow she told
me she's horny and asked what I can do for her. I said I can lick her and then proceeded to lick her boobs and pussy and she came very violently lol. Then she proceeded to hj me while I grab her beautiful boobs and erupted on her hands. Next she had me eat my sperm.

Overall not too bad for 100 bucks fix.
She told ne she was gg to church and asked of of wearing as such is appropriate. Lol

thnks bros for the contact and sharing he hotel location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1