The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If you look around and are honest enuff to be self critical , Singaporeans are the new Japs
Yes, and that is the reason we are as popular as the Japs these days from Hatyai to Chiang Mai.

However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable and if anyone wants to be a cheap charlie when on holiday believe me it won't be fun, having said that it's a different thing altogether if you are living there. It's just like most of us won't go to Orchard Tower to pick a girl up as it will cost anything from 300 to the sky which there are guys paying just like you won't find a Thai picking up girls from Nana or Cowboy

At the end of the day to each his own, if someone wish to spend more who are we to complain?

life is short make it sweet
Old 17-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Sustainable Mongering

Quote:
If you look around and are honest enuff to be self critical, Singaporeans are the new Japs.
I fully agree!
Not just Singaporeans but Malaysians too!
Old 17-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable.
I don't want to turn this into a debate if paying more is right or wrong.

What I want to point out is below.
Most cheongsters only monger once in a while.
They do not believe in sustainable mongering.

A good rationale will be like throwing an empty mineral water bottle in a nature reserve.
A "Who cares I only come here once in a blue moon." attitude.

[Formula]

In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.

【Price Low or Stable】 + 【Service Level Good or Satisfactory] = 【Locals >99%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists <1%】
【Price Up】 + 【Service Level Down】 = 【Locals <1%, Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists >99%】

MONGER RESPONSIBLY
MAINTAIN STABLE LOCAL MARKET PRICES

Message brought to you by the RMC (Responsible Mongering Association)
Old 17-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Yes, and that is the reason we are as popular as the Japs these days from Hatyai to Chiang Mai.

However cannot blame them for spoiling market rate so to speak cos lots of Singaporean don't go out very often and they don't get the fun for the same price back home, and for those on holiday they just want to let their hair down and paint the town red so many don't care about the price as long as they find it reasonable and if anyone wants to be a cheap charlie when on holiday believe me it won't be fun, having said that it's a different thing altogether if you are living there. It's just like most of us won't go to Orchard Tower to pick a girl up as it will cost anything from 300 to the sky which there are guys paying just like you won't find a Thai picking up girls from Nana or Cowboy

At the end of the day to each his own, if someone wish to spend more who are we to complain?

life is short make it sweet
Quote:

The argument for is as long as you're happy , doesn't matter how much you spend coz its not my money and Singaporeans are rich mah!

The argument against is you're spoiling market and with every short (1 week millionaire) visit . you're pushing the limits higher and higher.
yup thus my quote above but to point fingers at the japs and not looking in the mirror is just ignorant and narcissist.
Old 17-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sustainable Mongering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
In each country when the Foreigners/Non-Local Tourists who don't spend/monger responsibly then the local market will be destabilised.
Wow u just got your diploma from Naemlo University?
Old 17-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

been awhile since there.........about right? apologize if not clear

Last edited by banana81sg; 17-03-2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: picture no came out
Old 18-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This is funny

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...d-own-songkran
Old 18-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow u just got your diploma from Naemlo University?
Masters Degree lah.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Masters Degree lah.
Well done... good, hardworking student. Not many can pass this esp thesis.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Well done... good, hardworking student. Not many can pass this esp thesis.
Kumsia Professor naemlo!

May need your advice on writing my PHD thesis.
Old 18-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Kumsia Professor naemlo!

May need your advice on writing my PHD thesis.
Dun worry, I can show u some research I did.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Dun worry, I can show u some research I did.
Now researching on playing mind games with Thai puyings.

When young only concentrate play marbles and soccer with friends.
Now making up for the lost time by studying more.

By the way Professor naemlo the state of emergency has been lifted.
What are your views on this?
I've to say Songkran is coming so have to take a break whether you're red or yellow.
Old 18-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've to say Songkran is coming so have to take a break whether you're red or yellow.
Songkran is the biggest event in Thailand. Every tom dick n harry also wants to go back province n see parents, relatives....drink cold beer, whisky, dance n get drunk.... who so free go n sit under the sun.

Even Prof, I have to go back to celebrate Songkran but will not travel to province. I am too tired with the massive jam and lots of accidents. BKK is the quietest and safest place to stay during Songkran.... Eat MK no need to wait for queue no. Take BTS/MRT, can even sleep on the seats.

Maybe weekend kuku itchy will go down to Pattaya....This is the only time, u are free to touch every puyings on the street as long as your hands have flour on them.
Old 19-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

GDiary on YouTube

GDiary (Gentlemen’s Diary) has its own channel at www.youtube.com/user/gdiarychannel. There’s a video on Club Electric Blue in Patpong and what seems like a lot of videos on their magazine’s cover girls.

There are actually more videos but u can’t see them because they’re invisible. They include clips of massage girls like this one: . Be sure to adjust the resolution to full HD and play it full screen. This one doesn’t have a musical accompaniment for some reason.

Last edited by Siammy; 19-03-2014 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Sorry, can't seem to correct appearance
Old 19-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go clubbing or cheong the very Hamsup The Pimp together PM me.
I will in BKK from 21 - 25 Mar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1