The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can joint venture sell rojak? , mayb roti baka with cold storage butter...
Worry lah..scared you scold customers like your banglas.
Old 14-09-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I want go join yr group. Maybe I can sell goreng pisang.

Yr side so much more cheaper and affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Ok hope they wait for me.
Bro Soi 6, we can wait till it is more affordable to have that dinner invite
Old 14-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro Soi 6, we can wait till it is more affordable to have that dinner invite
Aiyah..better chance you wait Thai baht reach 30.
Old 15-09-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Amidst the visa crackdown, maybe I should cut my losses and sell off my company to sell kaya toast in Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai is good for retirement and I intend to move to Chiang Mai in the next 1 year. Greater chance of bumping into sinkies compared to Udon Thani.
Old 15-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

more cheaper also more difficult to make money here, CM is good for retirement not so much for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I been thinking whether to retire in Chiang Mai
come come, test few months then u decide again lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
THB500 is handjob or blowjob?

Ok hope they wait for me.
HJ lah, but nothing compare to the old CP suana, aiyo miss it so much now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
You guys can convince your wife to stay in CM with you all? I ever mention this to my wife and she was like, "You siao ah? You want you go yourself".. sigh

My children still young in school. If I go there long term, I must keep the house for them to stay. I own a small coffee shop in Fang but now temporary closed... shifting to another side. Still don't have the courage to trade my stable job in SG for a better life in CM. 2 million baht can be gone if not properly managed.

Which of you have business there? I feel like investing...
Most of us here having Thai wife, not so easy for sg couple to retire in CM as a lot of other consideration. 2 million baht is not a big amount now considering a small shoe box condo already cost around 2 million plus. Some friend open bar, some in restaurant selling sg food like claypot rice, prawn noodle, some in property line, guest house and some stock investors etc. Personally don't think CM is good place for business unless tourist related trade....
Old 15-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Some friend open bar, some in restaurant selling sg food like claypot rice, prawn noodle, some in property line, guest house and some stock investors etc. Personally don't think CM is good place for business unless tourist related trade....
Oh ic ic... But I tot most of you have HDB in SG? Married Thai wife how to own HDB? Wifey is PR?

I agreed that only tourist related seem more promising but it is also very seasonal. 1 year that few months must standby to lose...

Btw, I go CM sleep quite early... What are you doing midnight 2am?
Old 15-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Amidst the visa crackdown, maybe I should cut my losses and sell off my company to sell kaya toast in Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai is good for retirement and I intend to move to Chiang Mai in the next 1 year. Greater chance of bumping into sinkies compared to Udon Thani.
Umm..one by one all come out now.

Having a few sinkies in one spot is a good thing but once too many its never a good thing. One reason I came to Pattaya was becos not many sinkies come here. Not referring to holiday makers..I referring to pple who come here to live. As bro happyman infers..cheongsters and residents have diff wavelength. Sure cannot move at same speed.

Definitely need wife or gf in CM oso. Living alone there would be depressing !
Old 15-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Oh ic ic... But I tot most of you have HDB in SG? Married Thai wife how to own HDB? Wifey is PR?

I agreed that only tourist related seem more promising but it is also very seasonal. 1 year that few months must standby to lose...

Btw, I go CM sleep quite early... What are you doing midnight 2am?
most who have passive income from HDB are above 35 yo, so they can own HDB without wife being PR......I'm one of them who own a 5rm flat and rented it more than 10 years lew.

Usually sleep around 11pm also, last night was late cos drinking in one of friend bar with 4 other sg bros.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
more cheaper also more difficult to make money here, CM is good for retirement not so much for business...

Most of us here having Thai wife, not so easy for sg couple to retire in CM as a lot of other consideration. 2 million baht is not a big amount now considering a small shoe box condo already cost around 2 million plus. Some friend open bar, some in restaurant selling sg food like claypot rice, prawn noodle, some in property line, guest house and some stock investors etc. Personally don't think CM is good place for business unless tourist related trade....
You lucky lah can use dependent visa. I guess most of us are financially independent in that sense. Not rich but have enough. If we jus have a lump sum sure cannot make it. Must have passive income somewhere.

I jus hope one day my place in Pattaya can run by itself..so I can jus visit once a month. That would be best. But stay in a place like Chiangmai cannot have nothing to do oso. Sure bored.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can we be neighbours?
If u promise me to intro the various gers going to your house.
Old 15-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry. I have a question unrelated to mongering.

I am planning to visit Chiang Mai and attend the paid YeePeng Lantern International event this Nov. However, it appears all the tickets have been sold out.

I was wondering if I just stay outside the restricted area where only ticket holders can enter, will I still be able to view all the thousands of lanterns being released and floating to the sky, or will people without tickets be kept so far away that one will not see jack shit and it is not worth it trying to go there?

I read that there will be lanterns released inside the city sporadically, and it might be time better spent to try to stay at the city instead of going to Mae Jo University to catch glimpse of the mass lantern release.

I searched the internet for answer, but could not find any. I thought perhaps someone who lives in Chiang Mai might have the answer.

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 15-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
last night was late cos drinking in one of friend bar with 4 other sg bros.D
Got special sinkie pass from OC, sanuk. Mao mai? Here we got the blxxdy haze with bad PSI.
Quote:
..Definitely need wife or gf in CM oso. Living alone there would be depressing !
CNX also not really for cheonging (as compared with Patts). Even aggs are limited a few, with some local restrictions.

Lanna culture and ethnicity up north is different from say Isaan, krunthep and south. Even paying 'sao baht' (thb20) needed my getting used to.

Fond memories of one mixed Lanna/Chinese ex from Lampang (100kms south CNX) whose mother ran a kuay chup stall in market. And last who owned this 3 storey spa in back packers area (HM007 and TS met before). Another dalliance with a Chinese from Doi Wawee (great coffee!). Good memories of Loy Krathong and new year countdown. And chill out joints at iconic Riverside and few others. Alas, it was not meant to be
Old 15-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Freeloaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro Soi 6, we can wait till it is more affordable to have that dinner invite.
Quote:
Aiyah..better chance you wait Thai baht reach 30.
Already mentioned before if want to freeload can come Changping for dinner.

Since market crash no job, no money, no wife/girlfriend (PCC when lonely ).
Only have one small plot of garden to plant potatos, tomatoes and chye sim.
Borrow one chicken from my farmer neighbour to slaughter and cook dinner for you guys if you come.
LIKE THAT SATISFIED BOH? KNN!

Quote:
HJ lah, but nothing compare to the old CP suana, aiyo miss it so much now.
Still have Sauna service in China just that no shops open.
Old 15-09-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
I am planning to visit Chiang Mai and attend the paid YeePeng Lantern International event this Nov. However, it appears all the tickets have been sold out.
Not been to the Mae Jo temple for the thousand lanterns but i heard there are 2 events, one is the free event about 1 week before Loy Krathong when people go to the temple in noon time and listen to the monk praying etc till evening to let go all the lantern at 1 go. The other event is the pay event and this year seem getting more expensive.

In the city near the riverside area will always have people letting go lantern and krathong, but of course is not as grand as Mae Jo event whereby few thousand lantern getting go at the same time.

No intention to go to Mae Jo, traffic very bad and cannot find parking unless you go very early and spend few hours waiting, or ride a scooter there is the best.
Old 15-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Got special sinkie pass from OC, sanuk. Mao mai? Here we got the blxxdy haze with bad PSI.

CNX also not really for cheonging (as compared with Patts). Even aggs are limited a few, with some local restrictions. ..
Trust me...I tired of gogo bars..

Many guys who come here either expect me to join them or will at least ask me join them.

Either way I normally will decline. Firstly I cannot financially. Guys come for a few days..I live here. 2ndly..going too regularly sure makes me bored.

When I dun go..they kpkb and say me not sporting. But its easy to make them quiet..I jus ask you going to pay all my bins? Hehe

I sometimes jus hope others will understand.

I like the peace and quiet in Chiangmai..laid back..good food..and surely many beautiful fair maidens..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1