The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

It was time for cunninglus.

I positioned my face in between her legs and had a glorious view of the wet patch on her panties, solely and entirely from her. While it wasn't a big patch, it was still thrilling to know she's reacting will to my foreplay techniques.

Well, at least up to this point. Time to make it wetter.

I licked her pussy over her panties, focusing on the wet patch. She started to take deep breathes and moaning softly.

The wet patch spreaded with the inclusion of my saliva.

I slid her panties to the side, and gave it to her direct.

A: Ooo Aaahhh... Urgh Urgh Urgh

As much as I would like to keep up the task with her panties on, it was still restricting access to all the sensitive areas. So I pulled it off and continued.

A: ARGH!

She let out louder moans and moved her hips in sync with my tongue. It only encouraged me to work harder. I hastened the speed my tongue moved, alternating with occasional sucks and kisses.

A: OH! So good!
Me: I make you cum
A: No!!! ARGH!!!

Why would I take her instructions anyway? I was on a mission and I had to see it through.

A: OH NO!!!

She cummed. I slowed down but kept my lips intact to such up the nectar she was producing.

It was pervert kind of sweet, if there was ever such a phrase to describe it.

A: You like see me cum?
Me: Of course, I want you feel good, I feel good also
A: You want to feel good also?
Me: Yes, I only want you make me feel good
Old 28-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post

I positioned my face in between her legs and had a glorious view of the wet patch on her panties, solely and entirely from her. While it wasn't a big patch, it was still thrilling to know she's reacting will to my foreplay techniques.

Well, at least up to this point. Time to make it wetter.

I licked her pussy over her panties, focusing on the wet patch. She started to take deep breathes and moaning softly.
Thanks for the updates.

I love to give cunninglus, cheers!
Old 29-03-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If I were a whore, would love to have a client like you.
Good tip, free panty, good cunninglus plus sweet talk.
Haha, the whore part was meant to be a joke. I ain't gay. 🤣🤣
Old 29-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update TS. Hoping for more.
Old 29-03-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboy1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro , i think ah i need go stock up on these panties liao , useful sia
Old 06-04-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

A: You like see me cum?
Me: Of course, I want you feel good, I feel good also
A: You want to feel good also?
Me: Yes, I only want you make me feel good
We will feel good if you can continue writing, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 06-04-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I realised I haven't ended the chapter with Lisa, I digressed to my awesome threesome session with Yoyo and Yen, then to Alice.

This will be the ending chapter for Lisa. But there's not much exciting stuffs to talk about. Sex sessions with her was routine from the first time I met her.

1. Picked her up from her rented apartment at Kim Sia Court
2. Make our way to my office
3. She strips for me to take photos
4. Simple foreplay, no kiss, no cunninglus, a blowjob with room for improvement
5. Fuck (missionary-cowgirl-doggie), usually cums 3 or 4 times averagely
6. Dress up
7. Send her back home

She's young and tight, cums easily. It's an ego booster, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Unfortunately, we had a disagreement the last time we met.

A week before that, we met but she wasn't feeling well after a long car ride with me (I had to go pick up some stuffs). So I offered to send her back without sex, which she agreed and we arranged to meet another day.

We agreed to go for a meal together after sex, which would be our very first meal together after multiple fuck sessions. Of course, we did have sex that day. When we were done and dressing up, she requested to be paid extra on top of the usual rate.

I wasn't happy at all. It's not like I ate double portion but paid for only one, but she justified in her own way, citing that even though sex didn't take place the week before, time was spent nonetheless, hence I had to compensate her.

The whole atmosphere soured. She said she didn't want to eat anymore and told me to send her back. Naturally, I was pissed off. I paid her a little more than the usual rate, then told her rudely to go back home herself.

That, would be the final time I met her. Subsequently, she blocked me on WeChat and our meetings came to an end.

I guessed she could have went back to Vietnam already, as she was on borrowed time on extensions of her holiday pass. Even if she is still in Singapore, she probably don't want to meet me anymore.

Again, she is a testament to the statement - no money, no honey. Memories and feel good factor were never part of the equation, only money matters. It was the same with all of them.

Let me see... who should be the next one to talk about?
I won't disagree on the statement 'No Money, No Honey', however personally I always feel that sometime around and before 2010, you could have or would have met some women who ain't that calculative and value relationship, but human relationship (if that makes any sense to you)

For sure after 2010 and currently, I dare say no such woman exist, basic human interaction and connection is completely non existent (if you know what I mean)
Old 06-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
I won't disagree on the statement 'No Money, No Honey', however personally I always feel that sometime around and before 2010, you could have or would have met some women who ain't that calculative and value relationship, but human relationship (if that makes any sense to you)

For sure after 2010 and currently, I dare say no such woman exist, basic human interaction and connection is completely non existent (if you know what I mean)
It's true in a way about the 2010 and before that you might chance upon someone who's either not calculative or even offered FOC FB relationship.
However, if any cheongster's intention to engage a FL, hoping to find FOC or even genuine GFE, then he is looking into the wrong space.
The FL took the trouble and expenses to come so far to make money or a longer term sugar daddy, they are not here to find a bf or husband especially when the cheongster is married or attached.
Best to engage them, pay market rate, enjoy the bonk and thank them for their services and bye.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sarq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share bro TS, support for more!
Old 14-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Digressing to update my session which just took place literally yesterday.

Haven't been at action for recently due to business. But it ain't a bad thing to be busy making money, most people would agree.

So yesterday, I thought I should get myself a little treat after my meeting. I texted a mummy whom I've known from previous KTV outing to seek for availability. Not the mummy of course, but she has the contacts.

She replied pretty fast and sent me a photo of a girl. All right, decent looking. I was in a midst of a meeting so I didn't have the luxury of being choosy. I set the timing and resumed focus on the meeting (which was boring me out).

Good news was, the meeting concluded earlier than expected. So I immediately texted the mummy to inform her girl that she could come earlier. The reply came shortly to say - 10 mins

WTF???

I ran out of condoms already, so I had to quickly make my way down to the nearest available store to get it, and expectedly, they didn't have the usual Durex Performa or Mutual Climax available. But time was running out, I grabbed one boxm paid for it and made my way back to office.

By then, the mummy told me she has already arrived, and yes, there was a missed call. Before I could make the call back, I saw her at the entrance to my office. Good thing no one else was around during that time. I quickly ushered her into my office and locked the door behind us.

I had a small chat with her, just for an ice breaker. She has been here for 2 over years already on work permit as a manicurist, and she has renewed her permit for another year. I guess that means another a year or so for me?

As I laid the mattress on the floor, she was amused by how convenient it was. She was just awaiting my instructions from the looks of it.

Me: Take off your clothes first
C: Can off light?
Me: (laughed) Why you shy?
C: nodded
Me: First time make love?
C: (giggled) Yes

I kind of gathered it wasn't her first time (obviously), but most likely it was a first for her in an office setting.

Me: Take off first, I switch off later.

She obliged and stripped off her 1 piece dress and stood in front of me just in her bra and undies.

That was both a delight and surprise for me, as they would usually strip naked. I love it when I get to strip off the lingerie myself.

Looking at her belly's stretch marks, it was obvious she had conceived before. Nevertheless, she still look decent.

I passed her a pair of pink panties and told her to put it on. Without hesitation, she took her her own and put mine on.

Here are some photos of her, cut out to not reveal the location of my office (which can be quite obvious due to the settings).

I took off my clothes and laid on the mattress, and almost immediately, she proceeded to give me a mindblowing blowjob. The suction was strong, the speed was high and the sensation was great with her tongue working on my 2IC.

I don't usually get aroused so fast. But the blowjob was so good, I was already moaning and groaning uncontrollably. After 5 mins, I had to stop her, else I might just blow my load already.

She wanted to cap me and proceed to fuck, but I stopped her. I wanted more foreplay, plus I needed the time for my erection to go down. I tried my luck to kiss her, and BINGO! She frenched with me and it was a battle of the tongue! It was lovely, since most of them do not entertain kissing even.

I worked down on her nipples. After a little licking, the nipples "popped up". Her moans were soft but audible. Nice, I was doing something right I guess. And throughout, as long her hands can reach my 2IC, she would handjob me while I do my thing on her. Such dedication.

She was already wet when I fingered her, but I didn't go too deep as I had more for her later.

I positioned myself missionary and dry humped her. She didn't object but went along with me. As she moaned, I looked down on my 2IC rubbing against her pussy over her panties, it was a beautiful sight.
Old 14-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the updates.

I love to give cunninglus, cheers!
Welcome! Update posted, albiet for another girl. Enjoy!
Old 14-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If I were a whore, would love to have a client like you.
Good tip, free panty, good cunninglus plus sweet talk.
Haha, the whore part was meant to be a joke. I ain't gay. 🤣🤣
Don't worry I get it! haha!
Old 14-04-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitahell View Post
Nice juicy update TS. Hoping for more.

Update posted, albiet for another girl. Enjoy!
Old 14-04-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy1001 View Post
Wah bro , i think ah i need go stock up on these panties liao , useful sia
LOL yes please!
Old 14-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
We will feel good if you can continue writing, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Update posted, albiet for another girl. Enjoy!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1