The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
the osaka thread seem to be missing, cant find it
They have probably removed it or is being burried. Last year still have the thread.

But i tried Club armour as recommended by Samsters here and just to be on the safer options.

My first time trying and the total damage is around 200++ for nuru. Cant exactly rmb the exact. Service was top notch and chill. the lady i chose was miku u can see from the website but i think still need discount maybe 5% at least for me.

Overall, i feel is a pleasant experience but each to its own. That's why this time round i wanna try something different in Osaka maybe a different club or something.

Any bros got osaka recommendations can just drop me a pmed

And to those going solo to venture, you can hit up tobita shinchi if is your first time. The sights and experience is totally different

#Donotfollowtouters!!!#besafe
Old 20-02-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
the osaka thread seem to be missing, cant find it
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
They have probably removed it or is being burried. Last year still have the thread.
Here is the thread...

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ighlight=osaka

if you cannot search then go to sticky and check this find cities thread...

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Here is the thread...

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ighlight=osaka

if you cannot search then go to sticky and check this find cities thread...

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=506129
OOOO... thank you ser!
Old 23-02-2024, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
dunno why previous post never appear.... sharing link to international soapland also not allowed????

bro, google newchocolat dot com, she is there under hong ai name but not appearing on current schedule.

Hi bro 😎 many thanks for your generous sharing. Haha I’m unable to find the search button to type her name in. Do you know where? If yes, please PM me. But I just texted the soapland company, hopefully they’ll reply me
Old 24-02-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chiong1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi just want to share some fr and my future trips to Japan. I can understand, speak and write Japanese. Was wondering if anyone want to chiong together. Then maybe we can share notes. The next time I’ll be gg will be middle of march. Will also be going in April and also September.

I went to Tokyo and Osaka last November. In Osaka I visited 1) Club Lupin (beside club armour. Club armour was full and they recommended me the neighbour shop). Club Lupin is a soapland and I got lucky. The girl I got was damn chio and also had some meat in the right places. My dick never felt so hot before. Can recommend. It’s also very near all the tourist spots in Osaka, so very accessible. I walked there after doing shopping.

2) next I visited gakkou gogo kyobashi. This is a pink salon, supposedly to get a blow job one. Over her I met another super chio girl. I went back three times. How it works is there is a 15 min session where you are in a classroom and different girls will come to your table and try to seduce and convince you to pick them. This is the selection process. After the bell ring, you will tell the staff which girl you want to select for the blow job part.

3) I went to Tobita. I have to say the girls here are those can get ready to marry kind. Super chio. And the problem is you can see all of them as they are on display. And all of them damn chio. So it’s very hard to choose. I’ve never been so happy. All look like jav idol or Kpop idol. 20-25 years old. Despite them being damn pretty, it’s not as fun as the pink salon and the soapland. You basically just fuck them, which is a waste because they are so attractive. I want to do more things to them. The next time I go there I’ll try to see if I can convince them to give more service if I pay more.

So the first three places were in Osaka. Next I went to Tokyo.
1) first place I visited in Tokyo was yshirt. I think amongst all the places, the girl I got from yshirt is the least attractive. But still not bad. She was a young nurse , maybe just not my type. But yshirt definitely is most value for money. It was like 90 mins for about 200sgd and I got to shoot two times. I went there in the morning like 9am. So after the deed I went sightseeing around asakusa with a damn warm cock in 12 degrees weather. Feels damn shiok. It’s worth nothing that because I went there super early, I saw a lot of young office ladies going to work. They looked very chio and I kept staring at them while I was trying to find Yshirt. End up, they weren’t normal office ladies. They entered into soapland establishments. Later I realised the street that yshirt is located at is all soaplands. I think I counted like 20 over. Definitely gg to try them one by one.

And that’s about it. I visited 4 establishments but i kept returning to Tobita, Lupin and gakkou because the experience is so good.

Looking for kaki to chiong with. Since I see a lot of people here have difficulties entering Japanese only establishments. The Japanese they use is definitely not those google can overcome one. Need to have some level of proficiency.
Old 24-02-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiong1234 View Post
Hi just want to share some fr and my future trips to Japan. I can understand, speak and write Japanese. Was wondering if anyone want to chiong together. Then maybe we can share notes. The next time I’ll be gg will be middle of march. Will also be going in April and also September.

I went to Tokyo and Osaka last November. In Osaka I visited 1) Club Lupin (beside club armour. Club armour was full and they recommended me the neighbour shop). Club Lupin is a soapland and I got lucky. The girl I got was damn chio and also had some meat in the right places. My dick never felt so hot before. Can recommend. It’s also very near all the tourist spots in Osaka, so very accessible. I walked there after doing shopping.

2) next I visited gakkou gogo kyobashi. This is a pink salon, supposedly to get a blow job one. Over her I met another super chio girl. I went back three times. How it works is there is a 15 min session where you are in a classroom and different girls will come to your table and try to seduce and convince you to pick them. This is the selection process. After the bell ring, you will tell the staff which girl you want to select for the blow job part.

3) I went to Tobita. I have to say the girls here are those can get ready to marry kind. Super chio. And the problem is you can see all of them as they are on display. And all of them damn chio. So it’s very hard to choose. I’ve never been so happy. All look like jav idol or Kpop idol. 20-25 years old. Despite them being damn pretty, it’s not as fun as the pink salon and the soapland. You basically just fuck them, which is a waste because they are so attractive. I want to do more things to them. The next time I go there I’ll try to see if I can convince them to give more service if I pay more.
Bro, what are the price points for the 3 places, and when are you going to Osaka again? I am in Nagoya
Old 25-02-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!

Anyone been to gfe or had outcall from gfe before ?

Looking for some luxury soaplands to go. Went to lions club last year and not really pretty the girl that was assigned.

Tried several soaplands before like hisyo and yshirts. Haven’t really found one that truly was a beauty.
Old 25-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
asig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChen View Post
Bro, what are the price points for the 3 places, and when are you going to Osaka again? I am in Nagoya
The 3 places need to speak Japanese before you can enter?
Old 25-02-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChen View Post
Compared to Singapore it’s very cheap. Like $200-300 for 60-90mins. Going in mid march.
Old 25-02-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asig View Post
The 3 places need to speak Japanese before you can enter?
Tobita probably don’t need. They were waving at me before I said anything. And got a lot of Korean chiongsters there. I think should be super foreigner friendly.

The other two I not too sure as I didn’t use any English at all. I would say just go and try and see if you can make it with just English. Otherwise you won’t know. But it’s true these places will test me on whether I know the system or understand what is going on. For example at the pink salon, the staff pointed at a picture of a classroom and asked me to describe what it is in Japanese. I was able to describe it well and he was like “oh okay great. We can accept you”. He later explained the system to me and asked me if I understand the rules. I said “yup I understand” and everything after became very smooth sailing. Overall the staff are very polite once they ascertain that they can accept you as a customer.

I don’t think it has to do with nationality as well (as long as you are chinese, or Korean. I’m pretty sure they didn’t know I was singaporean. So means Korean, China, Singapore, Eurasian all can.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiong1234 View Post
Compared to Singapore it’s very cheap. Like $200-300 for 60-90mins. Going in mid march.
sad bro, I am only able to go early March
Old 26-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
bernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to beholdbernard23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroorc View Post
pmed you haha
Can bro, can pm me soapload in tokyo tat is foreigner friendly? Also got pink salon contacts? Will up your points. Thanks!
Old 27-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
guretema18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello newbie here , any good recommendations at Tokyo?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 9
Rayes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any foreigner friendly soapland in Yokohama?
Old 28-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, going to japan in April

Anyone wanna go yoshiwara jalan?

Have been to a soapland there 400 for 2 hours (foreigner tax) in the past

My japanese is horrible by the way haha, only can order food