The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-04-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
No PS at all so what u see online is what u will get

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Has only visited YY in J*.

Is S**r pretty for those bro who visited her? The photo in Facebook looks very chio.
Old 11-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
Go read the fucking thread la instead of waiting to be spoonfed!! WTF??!!
So easy to get angry? WTF! Just ignore the post will do.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
PSA (Public Service Announcement) for A**a

Massage: Very good - M**a level
Teasing: M**a and C*****l level
GFE: M**a, C*****"l, S**r level (YY best)
Looks: See FB if it suits you
Others: Non-mechanical and not rushed (M**a and C*****l rushed and mechanical. S**r in between)

A**a will be a good choice if this dish suits you
Good read, thanks for the FR.
Old 11-04-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Who got the better GFE? between YY, M*r*, XX
Read page 141 and 150 will give u 70% of the idea.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the honest feedback on S**r. Will skip her. Reason no touch etc. remind me of another vietbu from a spa in Bugis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
I agree with u S**r is purely business and no GFE no touching no nothing, but her teasing and HDLY is the best at that joint.
M**a is able to provide a decent rub and ok teasing imo.
But playing with and tasting her body is the real highlight for me.
So it really depends what u are looking for on the day itself which will determine your choice of ML to book
Old 11-04-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
No PS at all so what u see online is what u will get
I would say crys*** need to discount quite abit
Old 11-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Haha or alot so that don't have expectations.🤣
Old 11-04-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Haha or alot so that don't have expectations.🤣
I would say abt 30%. But to be fair the rest of them the looks quite close to real life
Old 12-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
rkorko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Did she greet your little bro before and say bye to your bro again after the session?
seems like that's her trick for every bro
Old 12-04-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chrisxape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried A**a from J*. She's friendly and gives a good massage but pretty vanilla. Haven't tried the others yet so cannot compare. Allowed upper roam
Old 12-04-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post

yeah i agree brudder, she oso quite fleshy in real life
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 12-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ya I was surprised cos it’s my first time kena that after a few years of chionging. I actually asked if she greets every sick she sees.
She said only those that she wanna greet. Lol wth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkorko View Post
seems like that's her trick for every bro
Old 13-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

After my rather mediocre review, somehow or rather, I still found myself making another 'order' of the HoneyS**r cereal meal.

This time round, I even ordered the medium bowl of 90mins.

I can't pinpoint the reason, but all I was thinking of was the HDLY combo I thoroughly enjoyed last week. I succumbed to the temptation again, and the bigger serving was probably a naive thought that I could unlock some level(s). Despite being a veteran of the nightlife scene, the world of spa is a whole new world to me.

Alas. After the full-time whistle, the score still stands at 1-0. Besides the HDLY signature move, it was again a par performance. Only difference was the mediocrity was spread over 90mins instead of an hour.

The HDLY moves were given evenly to ensure that I enjoyed it longer without climaxing too soon. I guess it would've been awkward if I scored an early goal of sudden death and still had to finish the game to 90mins.

Still strictly business as usual. But it's amazing that the HDLY lingering in you would be so strong that you might go back again and again despite not having any GFE rendered.

I'll update my next choice of order when I'm feeling frisky again.
Old 13-04-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12275 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
After my rather mediocre review, somehow or rather, I still found myself making another 'order' of the HoneyS**r cereal meal.

I can't pinpoint the reason, but all I was thinking of was the HDLY combo I thoroughly enjoyed last week. I succumbed to the temptation again, and the bigger serving was probably a naive thought that I could unlock some level(s). Despite being a veteran of the nightlife scene, the world of spa is a whole new world to me.

Alas. After the full-time whistle, the score still stands at 1-0. Besides the HDLY signature move, it was again a par performance. Only difference was the mediocrity was spread over 90mins instead of an hour.

The HDLY moves were given evenly to ensure that I enjoyed it longer without climaxing too soon. I guess it would've been awkward if I scored an early goal of sudden death and still had to finish the game to 90mins.

Still strictly business as usual. But it's amazing that the HDLY lingering in you would be so strong that you might go back again and again despite not having any GFE rendered.

That is best Footastic FR I ever read.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 13-04-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Need to think of food items Liao. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1