The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
What u mean by "one-time-try exceptional"? What you actually want in a WL?
Bro A88 : Jenny 1654A , MH 1654A , Qiu Xiang 2038 : one time MUST try
but RTF WL : hard working Jia Jia 1654A and my sweet Angela 1654A
Old 31-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Jia Jia.
23 Yrs old.
Best pink nipple of the year award.

Small rain in the afternoon..... so go 1654a for some fun.......wooooooweeee... what a gem.

Nice lady; pink nipple. Hard working. What more can you ask for?

RTF. Yes Lah.

Look: 7
Nipple: 9 (pink pink pink pink pink)
Service: 8
Gfe: 8
Bbbj: 7
Fj: 7 (1 position as per my request)

RTF: Anytime

PS: I found her nipple softer than her tongue.
Yes Bruddah : I like Jia Jia too much : RTF
Old 31-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Bro A88 : Jenny 1654A , MH 1654A , Qiu Xiang 2038 : one time MUST try
but RTF WL : hard working Jia Jia 1654A and my sweet Angela 1654A
Why MH only one-time? She is such a pretty gal and offers good service too. I RTF MH many times liao de!

For 54A's Jenny I can understand as she looks alittle like tranny.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 31-08-2011, 12:49 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Coitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Friend of mine(NOT ME!!!) went last night did a tarma session with MH & XM.
Booked, when he got there only MH is ready and XM need another 30mins.
MH already got another bro waiting after my friend turn!
Garrick suggested him to go with MH first and will send XM in when she is ready!
Therefore, he did one shot with MH in 30min, then XM came in.
All three shower together, and fun in bed tarma for another 30min.
MH time was up and left, he finished his second shot with XM in her last 30 min!

In short, damage still $300, but get 90min of fun!
30min MH, 30 min MH+XM, 30 min XM and 2 shots! Good deal!
FYI my friend is regular for both MH and XM.

Just want to share this info for bros like to tarma and thinking 60 mins is not enough for 2 shots!
Hmm... this package not bad, get the best of both tits, i mean worlds
Old 31-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IWCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro any recommendation? Tried MH Ella several times already.. Looking for other girls. Jenny looks like tranny not my cup of tea. Is yoyo, yiling or jiajia good? Which is better?
Old 31-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWCom View Post
Bro any recommendation? Tried MH Ella several times already.. Looking for other girls. Jenny looks like tranny not my cup of tea. Is yoyo, yiling or jiajia good? Which is better?
Instead of being nice to ask for help, u come in n trashed one of the Ang pais of 1654a. Just inside this thread there are already multiple FR and comparison lists that are available. If u hv zoom down to this 3, go down n try them. Not that u so lucky can get them immediately since they may be working or on menses break or sick leave. So whoever come first just take. It's not like u hv 10 to 20 targets n want to shortlist.

Then ur criteria is vague? Who is good? Good in terms of what, looks, svc, Gfe, attitude? Jenny herself is very good to many seniors here. Seems like when u trash her as tranny, then u go for looks, then for goodness sake, spend time go sit in the house, stick ur neck in the room beside the main door where the girls are resting n compare for yourself becos looks are deceiving n each has their own liking. If no girls then spend time sitting there, when the girls finished their sessions they will walk out of room or come in the main door and u can see n compare them.

If u like looks n tried mh, I think she is prettiest among them. Other bros may not agree and she may be not your cup of tea etc. That's my point looks are subjective. N if u hv tried Ella and mh several times, how come u never able to see the other gals? Just ask the boss or the helper that brings the tea to tell u who is sitting inside or who walk past u, it can be after ur session n u say want to try next time. Unless u r rude, they will gladly tell u as it's repeat business.
Old 31-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hey when u spend so much money, u wan to make sure they are nice and horny. Not some one who just smile and fake at u. Especially china girls. they are so fakish and they just want to cheat and con ur money. That is y they always have no business
Old 31-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

always wanted to visit this house but always long queue of customers sitting outside, i think business very good!

anyway manage to get the one and only gal left, name 小凤 (small phoenix).

quite pretty, very smooth skin, not so young (maybe around 26yo? not gd at age)

service was wow! good catbath, superb AR, bbbj plus lots of saliva action, super tight pussy (so tight that i wonder if she was controlling using her pussy muscles lol)
Old 31-08-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sequence79;6288037]always wanted to visit this house but always long queue of customers sitting outside, i think business very good! [I/QUOTE]

It really depends on day n time. I was at 1654a at dinner time, at least 5 girls were available, including Yoyo. Quiet after I bang her n came out. Me only, saw meihui sitting ard too, should hv taken her. Give FR on Yoyo soon.
Old 31-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Why MH only one-time? She is such a pretty gal and offers good service too. I RTF MH many times liao de!

For 54A's Jenny I can understand as she looks alittle like tranny.
MH very difficult to find : most of the time some old bruddah bonking her for many hours --- she is excellent & pretty & happy but how to book her Every time I call Garrik says she is busy ...
Bro Fat Fatt saw her sitting alone last nite : I would have taken her !!
Old 31-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;6288056]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
always wanted to visit this house but always long queue of customers sitting outside, i think business very good! [I/QUOTE]

It really depends on day n time. I was at 1654a at dinner time, at least 5 girls were available, including Yoyo. Quiet after I bang her n came out. Me only, saw meihui sitting ard too, should hv taken her. Give FR on Yoyo soon.
Senior Bro Fat Fatt : it seems you are saying that during working day ( weekday ) it is better to go at 8-9 pm ?? I mostly go at 3-4 pm and there is always a crowd of young bruddahs waiting waiting waiting ... correct Bro : best time 8-9 pm or later ? I call Garrik & try to book in advance for afternoon as WL's are fresher. I only worry that by dinna time WL's have no juice left ??
Old 31-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=sailsingapore;6288119]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Senior Bro Fat Fatt : it seems you are saying that during working day ( weekday ) it is better to go at 8-9 pm ?? I mostly go at 3-4 pm and there is always a crowd of young bruddahs waiting waiting waiting ... correct Bro : best time 8-9 pm or later ? I call Garrik & try to book in advance for afternoon as WL's are fresher. I only worry that by dinna time WL's have no juice left ??
I m more regular at willie place. But that day they were full. After my first bonk which was avg only I wanted to try mh so i went to the house. Yoyo was available, mh hv to wait as she working outside n some1 waiting for her to come back. When I finish with Yoyo, I saw her in the room free n making up, probably going to eat dinner. It's around 7 pm n no other bro ard. As i hv spent both my money n bullets cannot go 3rd time. Regret.

But bros, I don't know about the crowds so it just happened to be quiet for one night.
Old 31-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;6288151]
Quote:

I m more regular at willie place. But that day they were full. After my first bonk which was avg only I wanted to try mh so i went to the house. Yoyo was available, mh hv to wait as she working outside n some1 waiting for her to come back. When I finish with Yoyo, I saw her in the room free n making up, probably going to eat dinner. It's around 7 pm n no other bro ard. As i hv spent both my money n bullets cannot go 3rd time. Regret.

But bros, I don't know about the crowds so it just happened to be quiet for one night.
Thanks Bro : yeah MH quite booked : tough to get her : waiting for your YoYo fr before I try her
Old 31-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;6288151]
Quote:

Lol... Bro u same as me. Haha... If I bonk not shiok I will go find another one.
But seriously, yst is quiet at gl.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

managed a slot with xiaoman again yesterday.

She complained that despite being PH, she had been working since kick-off at 12pm, customers streaming in non-stop.

'don't they need to accompany their wife ma?' she joked in chinese.

Maybe her regulars are all bachelors. This jovial gal even dressed in full bloomed red (for the occasion, because it's a New Year Day, although its Malay NY, she wore red for the chinese spirit) LOL

As usual, GFE was very high, stroking my cock in the shower while looking at me sluttily.

On the bed, it was even better. Like i always said, all WLs should look up to XM for the benchmark of highest level-of-service. I don't need to explain more because i'm sure most (if not all) the bros here agree that XM is simply mind-blowing. Just another gentle reminder on my 4th RTF with her. (it would have hit double digits now if not for her busy schedule)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1