The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Power! Really shiok readying PowerBoy69 Review. Up your reputation

WhatsApp +85267414132

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Yesterday was her 9th day in Singapore!
Just had niuniu last evening.
My advice is better catch her before her appointment book fills up!

Joey was very high standard in service and looks. Niu Niu doesn’t lose out at all,
in fact her GFE I would say is higher but again this is individual taste and experience.

My foreplay action started while she was undressing me, readying me for the bath. Her tongue is slippery and smooth and very skillful. In the bath, action continued while she cleaned my body, at one point she was even giving AR fm behind/under. But mostly the tongue action was centered on my nips and small head..

Dried and foreplay continued on the bed I lay down first, then she lay down and I played with her body. From her expression can see she really likes to be played. then 69, then turned around again and more bbbj/AR and before I know it, it was already 35 mins, and I started thinking, oh man can my lil bro last during FJ after such an intense and long foreplay which 60% is BBBJ.

At that point got capped, and cowgirl and she was really into it, grinding and moaning. It was so hot! Moved to sitting position and that deep penetration + looking into each others eyes + dfk got me.. had an intense explosion!

Face : at 1st glance simple looking 6. But the more u see her she turns to an 8
Boob : 8. enhanced C, but still nice to grab, responsive nipples
Body : 9. she has a solid tight body with perky ass
BBBJ : 10. This was really intense for me. A lot of sucking and tongue pattern
AR : 9. Got tongue fucked at one point
FJ : 9. Although only managed 2 positions, it’s was high quality.

After everything was over, there was still time, so still naked she started massaging my legs.. eh she has massaging skills! Very relaxing and started chatting, really feels like a session with your new girlfriend. Small things like stroking her while we chatted and she massaging u, her smiles when bathing u like she really enjoys it, the small kisses here and there thoughout…

GFE : 11
RTF : yes, to enjoy a longer FJ session cause yest was way too short haha!
Old 18-03-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all

PowerUp those who up my points for the GEM FOUND
Old 18-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 14
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!

FR on service queen Niu Niu.

face : 7/10 clean and demure type. will not reject.
body : petite with slim waist and tone.. and she have a round and perky arse... yummy.
boobs : enhance C but her nipples are nice and very attractive. shiok to latch on and suck..
maasage : she can do proper massage if you request.. not piano.. but i am not there for massage.
service : now.. this is where she shines.. from the moment i enter.. i am treated like a king.. undress for me.. top to bottom. teasing me head to toe.. prep the shower and invited me in.. shower and seduce me neck to toe in the shower. i am already hard from all her teasing and rubbing in the cubicle.. then.. she vaccum clean my shaft into her mouth.. going deep into her troat.. she is all out to really pleased you. finally.. done her deed and we stepped out with her holding my hand and reminding me of the steps. dried me then here started rd 2 on the bed.. Wow.. it was hot passionate and wild.. and really.. she is tight and wet!!! then her looks started to glow on you as u see her enjoying every sex positions and moaning loud!!! keeps me going till we climax. ohhh... really one of the best in service for a long long time. hence like brudders here claims.. her service level is really out of the scale.. easily 12 to 13 out of the 10.

kuddos to bringing such gem to our shore.

enjoy bonking bros..
Old 18-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post

body : petite with slim waist and tone.. and she have a round and perky arse... yummy.
boobs : enhance C but her nipples are nice and very attractive. shiok to latch on and suck..
maasage : she can do proper massage if you request.. not piano.. but i am not there for massage.
service : now.. this is where she shines.. from the moment i enter.. i am treated like a king.. undress for me.. top to bottom. teasing me head to toe.. prep the shower and invited me in.. shower and seduce me neck to toe in the shower. i am already hard from all her teasing and rubbing in the cubicle.. then.. she vaccum clean my shaft into her mouth.. going deep into her troat.. she is all out to really pleased you. finally.. done her deed and we stepped out with her holding my hand and reminding me of the steps. dried me then here started rd 2 on the bed.. Wow.. it was hot passionate and wild.. and really.. she is tight and wet!!! then her looks started to glow on you as u see her enjoying every sex positions and moaning loud!!! keeps me going till we climax. ohhh... really one of the best in service for a long long time. hence like brudders here claims.. her service level is really out of the scale.. easily 12 to 13 out of the 10.

enjoy bonking bros..
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 19-03-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bro DM me regarding Niuniu (NN), who I RTF today. He was especially interested in the COF aspect of my visit... so my FR for NN is solely on the explosive happy ending... but the fuck itself was super great... try her to experience it urself.

Ok, graphic details.
Was pumping NN in missionary... and she begging me to shoot my cum all over her face. I got up, and then sat on her tits, and arms, so that she couldn't block my cumshot with her hands.

I was towering over her face, my dick in hand, aimed at her face and stroking it and getting ready to cum... what followed was some pre cum leaked onto her mouth from my dick, and she eagerly sticked out her tongue to lick it. I popped my dick back into her mouth, face fucked her a few good slams, and then popped my dick out just in time to shoot my cum into her face, onto her nose, forehead and another jet of cum shot across her entire face and landed in her hair and on the floor. She took it like a champ, moaning and picking and sucking my dick dry of any remaining cum, as my cum throbbed and drip drops of cum into her mouth. Then in true blue JAV action, I smeared the cum that is on her cheeks across her entire chin, whitewashing her lower part of her face with my cum.

Some cum flowed down her face and gathered at her neck.. like a pearl necklace. No complains, she took it all willingly and with a smile. Making sure I totally enjoyed the process... truly an explosive happy ending.

Last edited by DrBaldwin; 19-03-2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post

enjoy bonking bros..

My humble points ... thanks for review

Can get yours for this gem 💎... points 😄
Old 20-03-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HornyGoku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBaldwin View Post
A bro DM me regarding Niuniu (NN), who I RTF today. He was especially interested in the COF aspect of my visit... so my FR for NN is solely on the explosive happy ending... but the fuck itself was super great... try her to experience it urself.

Ok, graphic details.
Was pumping NN in missionary... and she begging me to shoot my cum all over her face. I got up, and then sat on her tits, and arms, so that she couldn't block my cumshot with her hands.

I was towering over her face, my dick in hand, aimed at her face and stroking it and getting ready to cum... what followed was some pre cum leaked onto her mouth from my dick, and she eagerly sticked out her tongue to lick it. I popped my dick back into her mouth, face fucked her a few good slams, and then popped my dick out just in time to shoot my cum into her face, onto her nose, forehead and another jet of cum shot across her entire face and landed in her hair and on the floor. She took it like a champ, moaning and picking and sucking my dick dry of any remaining cum, as my cum throbbed and drip drops of cum into her mouth. Then in true blue JAV action, I smeared the cum that is on her cheeks across her entire chin, whitewashing her lower part of her face with my cum.

Some cum flowed down her face and gathered at her neck.. like a pearl necklace. No complains, she took it all willingly and with a smile. Making sure I totally enjoyed the process... truly an explosive happy ending.
Hi bro can share contact and location pls, thank you.
Old 20-03-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Power! WhatsApp +85267414132

Evenings till can get slots
Old 20-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Get Ready to Read New Review.... sure he will post here
Old 20-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
Review By Joey's Regular

Had some time at the last minute and wanted to book Joey. However, she is not available much later. Was recommended a new girl WaWa (she said that she just came 2 days ago), so decided to try her. It was a wonderful experience, and she was very hardworking in performing catbath, BJ (not that she don't do BBBJ, but I requested for BJ). Her DFK is as good as Joey. I would say that her service is no lesser than Joey, except that she don't do AR. However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue. Overall, I enjoyed her very much.

Her bro,can share those ml U have thanks.ctc and dmg
Old 21-03-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Beautiful March Filled with Happiness

Last edited by HennesyXO; 21-03-2024 at 10:53 AM.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

I am very glad to see Niu Niu get raving reviews and hopefully more business.

Here's to a fruitfull stay for the new Service Queen Niu Niu.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

It's a great fruitful Friday to all
Old 23-03-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

grateful to those who supported Saturday
Old 24-03-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
grateful to those who supported Saturday