The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
icehaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

just wonder when Bro Sonicfirepro back to this forum as I still waiting for his reply on the good recommendation on his earlier visit......
Old 13-06-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tiramisu123456 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, anything full service near by pudong airport area , have to work late and catch early flight next day , prefer sauna that open until 3am !!
Old 13-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NormalDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Tried JinJin last week when my OC went out for majong game with her relatives, she will be back home the next morning.. So I just buzz JJ for a appointment.. She arrived in one hour's time after receiving my location details..

Looks: 7.5/10 (Have to agree that she have the resemblance of 70% of 周迅)
Body: 8/10 (Light weight & nice to hug)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B-cup)
Appearance: Chio, SYT and slight makeup
Autoroam : Yes! I slowly slide my hand into her top and realized that she was sweating a bit as she massage me..so i asked if she is feeling hot...i said you can simply take your clothes..and she did it with her bra on..and once again..i slowly and swiftly unhooked her bra, as she continued her massage..
Oil Massage Service: 7.5/10 (nice pressure and sensual)
Handjob : 8.5/10 (i was fingering and rubbing her 'V' with her panty on..and she became wet, soft moaning...and her hands on my 'P' too..slowly and sensually..we did on each other...Oooh...i must say my soldiers have never shot that high before...)

Realy glad to have a happy ending after a hard day's work.. Heard that recently she service USA Ang Mo who usually pass her 1K rmb for Dinner, Massage and HJ (120 mins / 2hrs)

Damage: 700 yuan / MJ & HJ / 90 mins+ (extra 100 for taxi)
Pls SMS/whatsapp direct @ +86 1822 1490 797 for Jin Jin Apointment
During my recent visit to Shanghai decided to try JinJin for a rubba rubba. Made the arrangements through sms and JinJin arrived at my door shortly. She has a very nice personality and one who can carry on a very nice conversation with you if you care to. Her massage skills really good and she works very hard -so much so that she is sweaty when done. She is also very hardworking when working on the happy ending and the best part is that she does it fully nude. Not a time watcher and a very considerate person.

I had her 2 nights in a row - too bad i was not staying in Shanghai longer. Highly recommended for brudders looking for good lean fun with very pleasant company in the comfort of your hotel room.
Old 17-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 20
rooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant futurerooney88 has a brilliant future

Hi guys i am a newbie in Shanghai. How can i know if any massage parlor provide Fj or not. What is the recommended price for a Fj service. Any recommendation is Hong Mei area near Lao wai jie?

Cheers
Old 18-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fisher7900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I will be going SH next month and read some post mentioning about soapy massage. 2 recommendation I read is Jun Hau and Hai Lang.

has anyone being to these place before and comments? Which should I try?
Old 19-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

fisher7900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinamonger View Post
Both two places all have good reputation.You can try any of them.
But Jun Hao had changed their name(maybe 1231 club)a few months ago:
http://shanghai.happymassage.com/mas...-club-934.html

There's a new sauna place called Darling Club that offered soapy massage too,maybe some bros can try this place:
http://www.419.sh/viewthread.php?tid=11277
If you can't understand Chinese,you can also find this place on Shanghai Happy Massage.
Thanks for the update bro...
but Jun Hao (1231) location should be the same right..
Old 19-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, in town for a few nights. PM if you wanna do sauna or ktv.

any recommendations welcome, will return the favor in BJ.
Old 19-06-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
traveller8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros -
Does anyone has experience getting Japanese and Western girls in Shanghai - as freelance or compensated dating or thru agencies etc.?
Old 21-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Royal SilverSpring

天山支路168号
TianShanZhiLu / FuRongJiangLu Junction
¥739, ¥780 category 2shots in 80mins
¥830 model category 1 shot, additional ¥200 for 2nd shot
Hot pool, steam, sauna facilities, light snack n drinks
Danny 小王 13641896683

Discreet location in HongHiao Electronics Mall, need to go up by stairs to 2nd floor. So best to call the PR Manager to bring u up. Say intro by bro fr HK. Pls tell him your requirements in advance for him to intro the right gals. 739,780 category is about service, 830 is youth so go figure.

Danny brought me 3 to choose n I landed with one from ShanXi about 22yr with C cup. Fishnet stocking with no panties. The kind with a hole at the pussycat for easy access. BBBJ to start, wanted a CIM as round one but didi wasn't up to it so capped and finish. Then the typical dragon service of wet back massage n AR. Turn around tease u with another BBBJ till Didi wakes up n round 2. Loads of GFE bring memories of school days.

Enjoy!
Old 22-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Gjoeysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder if it right to share here. But was too excited to keep in within myself.

Recently went to SH for Business trip.
Ended up walking alone at Xin tian di Pub area.
The place was damn packed as its weekend, managed to talk to 2 local ladies to share a table, I was pretty sure that they did a looks survey on me before gladly allowing me to join in.

In our conversation, found out that the 2 ladies were strangers and I was too.
We chat up abit about ourselves, one lady went off early.

I took the opportunity to flirt with the other. She seems to take a liking on me, so while sharing with her which hotel I was Staying, she said she’s interested to check it out. (Cause I told her it’s the most posh hotel I’ve ever stayed)

So the “Just Dropping by” to check out my room got interesting.
Her name is Shan.

Shan told me she’s tired, and since the hotel is so damn posh, she would like to take a shower before she leave.

So off she went into the shower and I was lying on my bed watching TV while waiting for her to be done. The bathroom was next to the bed. Separated by a glass panel with an electronic control to open or close the blinds
Then... she triggered the shower blinds to open and bathe right infront of me..

So off I went into the shower as well.
Here’s her stats.
32C, 26, 164 tall. Looks at least a 7.5 cute type.

We shagged ourselves from 1130pm till 2.30am in the morning. Cuddle to sleep and woke up by an awesome BBBJ on my morning glory at around 10am in the morning. Continue the morning sex till 1130am and headed out for lunch with her. She told me its the first time she did such a daring thing in her life, she felt really comfortable with me on first sight and she did’t expect that the sex would be so great, the duration was record breaking for her.. I guess it was the chemistry between us. I find her pretty and vice versa

Thereafter, got her contact, check out of the hotel and fly back home.
Memorable Free Fuck. 6 condoms used and 5 shots.

do hang around the bund, seems like a good place.
Old 22-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xavier0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Just arrived today, and staying at pudong. Only be flying off on Thursday, so anyone wants to go cheong together or for dinner, please pm me.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Every day we learn something new... Tonight I learnt that 999 fish tank is not one way vision... the girl I had before recognized me immediately and her large eyes grew even larger... And some of the girls in the previous lineup recognized me too!
Old 24-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Chinavisitor is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Tried one of the girl last week. Young, fresh, doesn't look like their are those professional type. Service wise you do not expect like professional but bring back those memory of the very first experience of sex when you are young. The girl I have was open, bubbly, cute willing to explore sex. I think she is well educated as well, as we can talk about virtually any topics like politics, economics, music...

Very good evening companion. Thank you bro loss in space for the introduction
It was a terrible night last night in Shanghai, heavy thunderstorm so try to call the OKT at Camillechina to see what is available. The OKT on the line was good, very helpful and listen to what you want in details and at the end she recommended a new girl, she said just come for 1 week, hot from the spicy province. Logon to the web page to take look no bad so confirm.

She arrived in about 1 hour later as the heavy rain caused some delay. Look exactly the one in picture. Look like she is in good mood, chat a bit have a glass of wine to relax a bit before we proceed to bath.

Overall service was good, got what I wanted. I m sure if you can create the right mood and atmosphere, girls are more willing to serve.

She is the first picture in the camille site. OKT said a few girls in the album also provide pretty good GFE. They normally put the latest girl in the first place.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Usedtobegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I be heading Shanghai this PM till Saturday night . Putting up at xinjinqiao rd, pudong, Marriott. Any good saunas and spas around, or kakis to makan and Cheong..
Old 25-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

Nuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all! I am going to shanghai and booking hotel. Will like to stay in pudong. Any recommendation for budget hotel around 300rmb per night and is near station ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1