The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Paiseh paiseh, getting old....

My ideal Top 5 will be Fowler, Gerrard, Keegan, Dalglish, Rush... who are yours?

I wonder who did I miss out for Top 9.... Anybody can enlighten me???
was very disappointed that alan hansen was not in the top 10.

my top 5 will be carragher, dalglish, robbie fowler, ian rush and steven gerrard.

you'll never walk alone...
Old 26-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is agger the new alan hansen? u can take the man out of liverpool but u can t take liverpool out of the man.
Old 26-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

my top 5

1. Dalglish (Only guy in liverpool's history to win the league as a player and manager.)

2. Gerrard (Fans are fickle. The current players always get remembered more for their contributions than those that retired 1-2 decades ago. Plus older fans are less likely to participate in an online voting contest.)

3. Barnes ( He won player of the year twice. Only Gerrard has won it thrice. Award is given out by fellow professionals. This guy is class.)

4. Rush (The ultimate fox in the box. He's still the record holder for number of goals scored. Plus he retired abt ten years ago only so people still remember him.)

5. Fowler (His love for liverpool is well documented. He has a book which was well-read so fans there must feel they 'know' him better than most past liverpool players. Great scorer. It will be great if he can notch double digit goals this year.)

Alan Hansen is now a TV pundit who has criticised Liverpool's play severely and frequently. It doesn't sit well with Liverpool fans who continue to support their club regardless of the result on the pitch. Maybe that's why he isn't top 10.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Liverpool Players ... my favourites..

Ian Rush... scores and scores...
Gerard... without him now... where would they be...
John Barnes... so big yet so nimble...
Daglish... as close to god as there is ....
Fowler... pity he left... glad he is back...
Grobbelar... the clown himself...
Jan Molby... Molby Dick... hehehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-09-2006, 01:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ian Rush... scores and scores...
John Barnes... so big yet so nimble...
Daglish... as close to god as there is ....
Fowler... pity he left... glad he is back...
Grobbelar... the clown himself...
Jan Molby... Molby Dick... hehehehe
Ian Rush - The ultimate "Fox-In-The-Box"
John Barnes - A skillful left winger with lots of skill. I think formerly from Watford
Kenny Daglish - The King of the Kops
Fowler - The "GOD"
Grobblaer - The orginal clown before Bathrez
Molby - A solid Danish player
Old 26-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

CP, you described Ian Rush with the exact words I used!

KLKOOL and CP, I guess you must be in the age group of between 28-35? Looking at the list of players, they were in their prime in the 80s.

Only older liverpool fan list Keegan and Souness as one of their favs as younger fans haven't had the chance to see them play. Plus 'Live' broadcast of matches were limited then.
Old 26-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

but there are still videos to see them play wad..though it wasnt live, younger fans can still see recorded videos to see how they were

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 26-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
Skye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings fellow Kopkites, My top5 would be:

Ray Clemence - Safest Pair of hands in his generation.

John "Digger" Barnes - A player i always enjoyed watching and idolised. Silky silks for a big man. His touches were awesome, even in his later years when he lacked the pace.

King Kenny Daglish - The undisputed king, exquisite plays to bring others in, straight decent bloke, humble man, tasty daughter.

Stevie Gerrad - The mordern midfielder. Every manager's dream, carries the team on his shoulders, packs a stinging shot, surging runs, bone crunching tackles and a never say die spirit. Shankly is looking down with pride...

Jan Molby/ Xabi Alonso - Different nationalities, almost the same genius with a football. Cultured elegant players with a range of passing so exquisite, they seem to look better than goals scored.
Vital to our beloved club's pass and move game. I'm hoping Alonso plays himself into Kop folklore.

Sidetrack, How many of you bros here think Momo Sissiko is almost the first these days to make the starting 11 teamsheet?
I think he will prove to be Rafa's best bargain signing ever. To think we nearly lost him to Everton!
Old 26-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

wow didnt know sammyboy got sooooooo many Reds fans..... me die hard

since i was in my primary school days...... hahahaha

have alot of old collectors stuff........ my fave is the Candy jersey

the most unforgetable moment for the new blood Reds is the Come Back of

the Champions League Final with Milan...... I was at Penny Black with the

rest of the die hearts Reds........ our heart sank when we went 3-0 down

the whole pub was so disappointed....... it all changed after the break....

wow never seen what miracles can God do......... here it is hahahahaha

it was like the devils" opps i mean demons have taken over the team.....

even Dudek also dont know y follow Bruce..... hahahaha this has carve

i deep memory in me.......... Go Reds I will always walk with you

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 26-09-2006, 03:55 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
CP, you described Ian Rush with the exact words I used!

KLKOOL and CP, I guess you must be in the age group of between 28-35? Looking at the list of players, they were in their prime in the 80s.
Although I was never a Liverpool suporter. They were winning the Div 1 titles year in and year out back in the 80's. They were the team that others supporters love to hate. I do remember teams like Aston Villa and Forest teams of that era. Peter White score the winner against SV Hamburg for Villa in the old European Cup final. Not to mentioned Ipswich Town who has Alan Brazil and Paul Mariner.

In the late 90's, Man Utd became the most "hated" team as they were very successful in the EPL. Now its Chelsea's turn. I guess it not the hatre but the jealous feeling of other teams' supporter.
Old 26-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
Skye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, good to see fellow red chiongsters here.
My passion runs deep in the team, evident in my moods when the team wins or loses. A lot poorer now cos when punting, i never bet against LFC.

Wanna know how many bros here cried their eyes out when Gerrard lifted the Champions League Trophy? I know i did.... and everytime i watched the replay i still would.
Memories of me shouting abusive words when vlad smicer (now with Bordeaux)
was entering the game. I was screaming along the line of : What is that C*nt coming in for?? But it all turned to crying relief when he pulled the second goal back. Its only with LFC that you get to experience a range of emotions in a mere matter of seconds. I think LFC is truly bad for our heart...

Walk on,
Skye

----------------------------
Will return the favour
Old 26-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8
but there are still videos to see them play wad..though it wasnt live, younger fans can still see recorded videos to see how they were
Videos? From where? Even Youtube has very few videos on John Barnes, plus Youtube is quite a recent invention. You got lobang or website for these videos? Share with us here lar. Will love to see Keegan play. Even Souness, the lousy manager, was once a good liverpool player. Will like to see if his playing skills are better than his managing skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69
have alot of old collectors stuff........ my fave is the Candy jersey

I was at Penny Black with the rest of the die hearts Reds........ our heart sank when we went 3-0 down
Candy Jersey still available. They are making 80s replica Liverpool jerseys nowadays. So if you can't fit into the Candy jersey you used to wear as a teenager, you can buy the same jersey in a larger size now. The look and feel of the jersey is the same, only the waistline of the wearer differs.

Oh i visit Pennyblack too. Hmm, have we met before? The only problems with Pennyblack are that firstly, very few chiobus. Most ladies come with liverpool bf attached.

Secondly, to order a drink during match time is almost impossible. The waiters and waitresses always have problem squeezing through the crowd. The Kilkenny that I ordered halfway into the first half only comes in second half injury time. Plus got to keep reminding the waiter of my order everytime they walk past.
Old 26-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 21
blackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's abso-fucking-lutely awesome to see so many Koppiets supporters here! Havent read the thread from the start, but my faves in no particular order:

Dalglish
Gerra
Alonso
Rush
Souness (you always need a hard man to clean up the shit and in my books, he's the best)
Hansen
Barnes
Keegan

I havent seen them play, but my seniors (in their 50s and 60s) talk about Ian St John, Roger Smith, Steve "Supersub" Heighway, John Toshack, Bill Shankly (duh!!), Jimmy Case...shit, we can go on forever!

Let's keep the thread going guys!

BD
Old 26-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

Revised as from 26/09/2006

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05
23) Breastlover
24) Exciter101
25) Jadoo
26) Cummon
27) Sniperboy
28) niteowl
29) Dominto
30) Beck777 (oei, how come sound like beckham? Got his number somemore?)
31) Hawksbay (Poolfan right?)
32) KLKOOL
33) skye
34) Shit8 (Poolfan right?)
35) Hotdick69
36) Blackdevil

Please add your own nick, if I miss anyone out.
Old 26-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 19
GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
Memories of me shouting abusive words when vlad smicer (now with Bordeaux)
was entering the game. I was screaming along the line of : What is that C*nt coming in for?? But it all turned to crying relief when he pulled the second goal back. Its only with LFC that you get to experience a range of emotions in a mere matter of seconds. I think LFC is truly bad for our heart...
yeah..was asking myself what the hell did rafa put him on for? but was gladly proved wrong when he scored!the champions league triumph is truly a historic comeback final that i m glad that i witness it!

Liverpool....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1