The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 23-02-2024, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
spacechronicles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Bro here u go.

Heard Sar*h arrives tonight, so fast hand fast leg going down try to claim first blood. Well I dun like to savour other bro’s saliva on boobs just in case. Lol.
First look wow, quite resembles the photo with just slight discount, more pretty than Jessie. Jessie has the slutty and ps look, while sar*h has the school girl 校花 look.

Looks: 9/10. I can say one of the prettiest in the market now.
Boobs: Enhances C cup, nice to touch.
Body: meat at right place, smooth skin and perky butt. Abt 1.6-1.65m tall
Massage: 2/10, piano can just skip.
BBBJ: 8/10, long and slurpy
French: Yes
AR: never offer, never ask also.
FJ: 9/10. can’t wait to fuck 校花 deep and hard, sadly this 校花 is quite experienced and not 清纯 or green type. Accommodating and changes a few positions, surrender at doggy style. Not a time watcher.
GFE: 9/10. Speakers some Chinese and English and accommodates to your request, like your school time gf.
RTF: Definitely.
On the way out saw Jessie also, heard she is leaving soon, so better RTF Jessie first before come back for Sar*h again, switch b/w ps and 校花.

Any bro still remembers Taozi once from the famous SBR201 chain, my favourite 校花 forever. Visiting Sar*h makes me miss the good old times.
First blood!
Old 23-02-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bukit Merah

S*rah has arrived already?? I thought tmr
Old 23-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Bro here u go.

Heard Sar*h arrives tonight, so fast hand fast leg going down try to claim first blood. Well I dun like to savour other bro’s saliva on boobs just in case. Lol.
First look wow, quite resembles the photo with just slight discount, more pretty than Jessie. Jessie has the slutty and ps look, while sar*h has the school girl 校花 look.

FJ: 9/10. can’t wait to fuck 校花 deep and hard, sadly this 校花 is quite experienced and not 清纯 or green type. Accommodating and changes a few positions, surrender at doggy style. Not a time watcher.
GFE: 9/10. Speakers some Chinese and English and accommodates to your request, like your school time gf.
On the way out saw Jessie also, heard she is leaving soon, so better RTF Jessie first before come back for Sar*h again, switch b/w ps and 校花.

Any bro still remembers Taozi once from the famous SBR201 chain, my favourite 校花 forever. Visiting Sar*h makes me miss the good old times.
Thanks for sharing, nice FR!
Old 23-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First blood, no saliva stain, no cigarette smell, tio bo? ..
Old 23-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
First blood, no saliva stain, no cigarette smell, tio bo? ..
Hahaha confirm no, shiok shiok
Old 23-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DominantGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go visit after midnight or close. lol.
Old 23-02-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

The playground of Jessie and Sarah used to be at Serangoon. The lady managing their WeChat is Moon and used to serve but no longer. Her service is good and she is cute but sad she no longer working.
Old 23-02-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Thanks to bros support L**** at A* RTC before CNY and not yet return because building new house

She got a 60 yo customer want to bao her but she don’t want. Wonder if the rich bro is on this thread
Old 23-02-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
atat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried ViV* at Qu**n spa? Taiwanese ML.. have the slutty young milf look..
Old 23-02-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Thanks to bros support L**** at A* RTC before CNY and not yet return because building new house

She got a 60 yo customer want to bao her but she don’t want. Wonder if the rich bro is on this thread
Bro you believe she don’t want to be Bao. Got Bro bring her to Bangkok and Phuket for a trip after she left A* before she RTC to build her new house.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro you believe she don’t want to be Bao. Got Bro bring her to Bangkok and Phuket for a trip after she left A* before she RTC to build her new house.
Huh she still said is go with friend and end up go alone because friend get pregnant. Really good storyteller

ML really richer than 95% of bros that visit ML.
Old 24-02-2024, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Huh she still said is go with friend and end up go alone because friend get pregnant. Really good storyteller

With so many scary stories of kidnap stories by her country mate and shooting in Thailand PRC ladies will not dare to travel alone.

Whatever stories ML tell you, just ear in ear out will do
Old 24-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi.gucci View Post
The playground of Jessie and Sarah used to be at Serangoon. The lady managing their WeChat is Moon and used to serve but no longer. Her service is good and she is cute but sad she no longer working.
Of course she no working as got rich China bf and SG bf that give monthly allowances in 5 digits. Her bank account have at least half a million; more than many of us :$ Once that stream of income stops she will be back
Old 24-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
superpanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro here u go.

First blood FR 👍
Old 24-02-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Use backside to think will noe this is juz one of the many lame excuses of hers ..

Hard truth ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1